5 Steps To Improve Dallas Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

Early on into the Dallas Cowboys 2012 season when Tony Romo was struggling there were all sorts of theories why.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
Rob_G

Albany, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Give him a running game.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Numbr 1, make JJ Jr. the General Manager. Number 2, clean house, including Romo, number 3, pick up Alex Smith from the 49er's, number 4, Cowboy fans need to be willing to accept rebuilding years, like they had to do in 1989. The Cowboys have been stale under JJ for 10 years, so I say start over.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Rob_G wrote:
Give him a running game.
I meant 1998. Also, the Cowboys had the chance to draft Marshawn Lynch and pick up Stephen Jackson in free agency, running backs who could move the chains. DeMarco Murray is too injury prone.
cruzg

Arlington, TX

#4 Jan 10, 2013
IF you really really want a winning team, hire REAL G M and give him full and final say in running the team. JJ you are not worthy of being an NFL gm
Thickred

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Quaterback...,coach...they need to go...romo cant play under pressure nor finish the job...he been with the team to long and have yet to produce....garrett is not a good head coach....they need discipline...he dont offer them that...they all ova the place!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible 6 min Flatulence Fred 70
Grading New York Giants' 2014 Draft Picks After... 8 min Comnsnse 1
Funeral Thursday for 3-year-old drowning victim... 10 min Amanda 61
Report: Texans trade for QB Ryan Mallett of Pat... 12 min Flatulence Fred 7
No rookie starting QBs in NFL as Manziel, Bortl... 21 min Tebow Manziel 5
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 25 min Flatulence Fred 360
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 53 min Tony Baloney 68
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000