Busch wins NASCAR Best Buy 400 at Dov...

Busch wins NASCAR Best Buy 400 at Dover International Speedway

There are 648 comments on the blogs.orlandosentinel.com story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Busch wins NASCAR Best Buy 400 at Dover International Speedway. In it, blogs.orlandosentinel.com reports that:

The Monster Mile became The Monster Bore on Sunday, thanks to another dominant performance by Sprint Cup points leader Kyle Busch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.orlandosentinel.com.

Since: Oct 07

AOL

#42 Jun 2, 2008
3TOES wrote:
I hope Kyle runs Tony's Prelude wednesday nite. Last year you could have thrown a blanket over Edwards, Jeff and Kyle at the finish with Edwards taking home the victory. Great to see those guys go back to their roots and race on the dirt and for a very good cause too.
The weather forecast is calling for rain Wed :(

I was at a softball a tournament when it rained hard. They cleared the diamonds of all people and dried the ball diamond with a helicopter. It worked fantastic! I wonder if the officials at Eldora have considered using this method to dry the track ... if it rains?
18ROCKS

Columbus, IN

#43 Jun 2, 2008
NOT wrote:
You don't like fans who put down other drivers but you like a driver (Shrub) who puts down other drivers? So, it is OK for a driver to do it but not a fan?<quoted text>
ps you just had to get a dig at Kyle in didnt you..give yourself a hug today..no need to be mean..your loved by someone in this world more then ya know :o)))
3TOES

Oakland, MD

#44 Jun 2, 2008
Observer Indiana wrote:
<quoted text>The weather forecast is calling for rain Wed :(
I was at a softball a tournament when it rained hard. They cleared the diamonds of all people and dried the ball diamond with a helicopter. It worked fantastic! I wonder if the officials at Eldora have considered using this method to dry the track ... if it rains?
I hope the weather cooperates with Tony, last year's event was quit a show, and with the PPV, could raise a lot of money for the VIctory Junction Gang. This could really turn out to be a major event every year, if is hasn't already.

“Beagle Loving Race Fan”

Since: Jun 08

Flagstaff, Arizona

#45 Jun 2, 2008
Tony will win soon......Just a run of bad luck lately.

Since: May 08

Hamilton, OH

#46 Jun 2, 2008
DaleJrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is really uncalled for. to wish for someone to put other drivers in the wall. Its this kind of nastiness that goads Jr fans into arguments. Jr will win, he is not there to make money or sell merchandise, he is there to win races and championships.
It's basically a figure of speech.Not really meaning to wish any driver harm.Just to not finish a race.Obviously,you're not from the South or maybe you are but you live in the big city with all the other overly sensitive and arrogant people.Old school race fans would understand a comment like that.I've heard it a thousand times and I know exactly what it means and take no offense at all.
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#47 Jun 2, 2008
I1DR wrote:
<quoted text>It's basically a figure of speech.Not really meaning to wish any driver harm.Just to not finish a race.Obviously,you're not from the South or maybe you are but you live in the big city with all the other overly sensitive and arrogant people.Old school race fans would understand a comment like that.I've heard it a thousand times and I know exactly what it means and take no offense at all.
Honey, I happen to be from Pensacola, down in the south. I am not as sensitive or as arrogant as you unfairly accused me of being so you need to think before you attack someone you don't know.

Since: May 08

Hamilton, OH

#48 Jun 2, 2008
18ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree no need to say mean things like that. To much negative in the world why add to it.
That last post goes for you too!

Since: May 08

Hamilton, OH

#49 Jun 2, 2008
DaleJrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I happen to be from Pensacola, down in the south. I am not as sensitive or as arrogant as you unfairly accused me of being so you need to think before you attack someone you don't know.
Whoopi! Definitely sensative.Arrogant?Just a guess.
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#50 Jun 2, 2008
I1DR wrote:
<quoted text>Whoopi! Definitely sensative.Arrogant?Just a guess.
Wrong, You have no right to judge someone you don't know.

Since: May 08

Hamilton, OH

#51 Jun 2, 2008
Oops! I meant sensitive
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#52 Jun 2, 2008
You can't judge someone you don't know so BACK OFF.
NOT

Vienna, VA

#53 Jun 2, 2008
I was not trying to be mean, nor was I trying to get in a "dig", just speaking the truth. I have heard and seen Shrub in interviews bad mouthing other drivers. I only wanted clarification from you about if you thought it was OK for a driver since you are so opposed to it from a fan. For crying out loud Shrub flipped off your driver Gordon. That was rude, uncalled for and unprofessional.
Peace, Love and Happiness.
18ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
ps you just had to get a dig at Kyle in didnt you..give yourself a hug today..no need to be mean..your loved by someone in this world more then ya know :o)))
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#54 Jun 2, 2008
I1DR wrote:
Oops! I meant sensitive
I just want to talk some racing! and it seems some on here dont want to do that or they are ready to attack others or each other on here. So I see your new if you wanna talk some racing Im up for that, and I understood what you meant by your comment.
Jim

Berlin, NH

#55 Jun 2, 2008
DaleJrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jr will win, Just gotta have faith, cause Jr Nation is strong and will always continue to be strong. Yes Kyle is good, but he won't stay on top for long.
You have been consistant in two statements.

1. Jr. will win.

2. KB wont stay on top for long.

Funny thing is, you're been wrong week after week after week.
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#56 Jun 2, 2008
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been consistant in two statements.
1. Jr. will win.
2. KB wont stay on top for long.
Funny thing is, you're been wrong week after week after week.
Well the funny thing is this sport will humble you. I can't be wrong EVERY week. Jr WILL win. I still have faith in him.

Since: May 08

Hamilton, OH

#57 Jun 2, 2008
christy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to talk some racing! and it seems some on here dont want to do that or they are ready to attack others or each other on here. So I see your new if you wanna talk some racing Im up for that, and I understood what you meant by your comment.
Thanks! I have my own views on different drivers,crew chiefs or even car owners and I'm sure some people will agree or disagree.I'm fine with that but what I said about putting drivers in the wall was truly no wish for harm on any driver.That's the way people talk where I come from, just to give the other a hard time.lol My friends have said that to me about my driver several times and I get right back at'em.Just having fun.Sorry if that offended anyone though.
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#58 Jun 2, 2008
I1DR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I have my own views on different drivers,crew chiefs or even car owners and I'm sure some people will agree or disagree.I'm fine with that but what I said about putting drivers in the wall was truly no wish for harm on any driver.That's the way people talk where I come from, just to give the other a hard time.lol My friends have said that to me about my driver several times and I get right back at'em.Just having fun.Sorry if that offended anyone though.
I apologize if I took that the wrong way. I just don't want anyone to get hurt.

Since: May 08

Hamilton, OH

#59 Jun 2, 2008
DaleJrsQueen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, You have no right to judge someone you don't know.
Sorry! Have a good day
DaleJrsQueen

Pensacola, FL

#60 Jun 2, 2008
thanks.
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#61 Jun 2, 2008
I1DR wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! I have my own views on different drivers,crew chiefs or even car owners and I'm sure some people will agree or disagree.I'm fine with that but what I said about putting drivers in the wall was truly no wish for harm on any driver.That's the way people talk where I come from, just to give the other a hard time.lol My friends have said that to me about my driver several times and I get right back at'em.Just having fun.Sorry if that offended anyone though.
Yeah I was hoping someone would bring out the caution yesterday so Carl would catch up to Kyle, but I didnt want anyone to get hurt. and I said the same thing why cant someone just put him into the wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders legends revel in return to relevance 3 hr Anonymous 116
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Pete_Carroll 32,616
News Luther Strange to run for Jeff Sessions' Senate... 13 hr Knock off purse s... 4
News Danica Patrick is 'so sad' and sick of mediocri... Wed Ghost War Hero 2
News Mariners betting a roster spot that D.J. Peters... Wed johnnyj 1
News Mariners Could Strengthen Rotation With LHP Sco... Wed johnnyj 1
News Mariners Paxton A Good Bet To Anchor Canada's W... Wed johnnyj 1
More from around the web