Breer: 'Better To Be Early Than Late'...

Breer: 'Better To Be Early Than Late' Finding Tom Brady's Successor

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from May 13, 2014, titled Breer: 'Better To Be Early Than Late' Finding Tom Brady's Successor. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Patriots fans were left in disbelief Friday night when the team elected to spend their second round pick on Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Laughing Bear Fan

Arvada, CO

#1 May 15, 2014
howl
Pats place their hopes on a pile of crappolo
Mensan

Cypress, CA

#2 May 18, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
howl
Pats place their hopes on a pile of crappolo
I agree, but did you mean Garoppolo (second pick in this years draft) or Belichick (the guy who hasn't figured out how to work a draft in his many decades in the league)?
Pats would do better at drafting if Brady and Wilfork tossed a coin to see whether the defense or offense got to pick first and then took turns drafting who THEY wanted on their side of the ball. Let Belichick serve as a coach absent of drafting. If you overlook his annual screwups in the draft, he is the best head coach around. Pats need to review their organization and shore up their shortcomings and make incremental improvements over time. It's not difficult, it's just business.
Aaron Hernandez

Miami, FL

#3 May 19, 2014
Belichick gives me the creeps.
Freddie

Cypress, CA

#4 May 21, 2014
Aaron Hernandez wrote:
Belichick gives me the creeps.
Belichick gives everybody the creeps, except Brady. Brady gives Belichick the creeps.
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Intentional flatulence leads to drug arrest

Helena City Police officers responded to a 1 a.m. Saturday call of an assault at 407 Madison St.

According to Helena Police Corporal Kevin Carlson, the complainant, Anthony Allen, 33, had picked up a couple of ladies at a local bar Friday night and brought them home with him.

One of the ladies “decided” to fart, according to Carlson, and Allen told her to leave. She then punched Allen in the face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,308
News Reports: Vikings' Phil Loadholt To Retire At 30... 16 hr Stubby 2
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... 16 hr WWE CRASHCAR 2016 12
women football 17 hr Nicola 1
News Russian President Vladimir Putin is the IJF's h... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
News City now one of few in Indiana without public pool Wed JLJ40 26
News How 19 highly successful people stay in shape Tue FrankMills 4
More from around the web