Jake Humphrey slams Michael Schumcher

Jake Humphrey slams Michael Schumcher

There are 6 comments on the The Sun Online story from Dec 3, 2012, titled Jake Humphrey slams Michael Schumcher. In it, The Sun Online reports that:

He said Schuey was a let-down "race after race" particularly when he rear-ended Williams ace Bruno Senna at Barcelona and took out Toro Rosso's Jean-Eric Vergne in similar circumstances at Singapore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sun Online.

Kempton Park, South Africa

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Shame Jake another jealous person that do not like Michael. Maybe we must look at the other drivers in F1 the likes of Hamilton, Maldonado, Senna and Grosjean. Leave Schumi out he is not in F1 anymore.

Jordbro, Sweden

#2 Dec 5, 2012
but you can not escape the fact that he was rear-ended SENNA
Tony Collins

Rochdale, UK

#3 Dec 22, 2012
And who are you jake to criticise you haven't a clue about f1 to comment all I heard from you and fellow commentators is past it ,does well ,then you all praise the man . He,s a legend full stop, the car was crap! If cars were swaped ie fettle in merc ,and schuey red bull ,then he would have had 8th title ,you can only go as quick as the given machine allows . In the same machinery he was virtually unbeatable what a sad loss to the sport.

Redcar, UK

#4 Dec 27, 2012
spot on, Nico 3-0 Michael

Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Most WDC titles

Most wins

Most poles

Most podiums

Somehow I don't think Schumacher is too worried about what this clown has to say.

Wokingham, UK

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Does anyone watch BBC anymore? Second rate viewing, the race has finished before they broadcast it! Schumacher is a legend is proved that at Monaco, massive loss to F1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars-Buccaneers Capsule 20 min Fart news 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr tom wingo 30,272
News The Louisville Scandal and the Need to Look in ... 1 hr Fart news 4
News Mariota becoming matinee idol ... off the field 7 hr Farts Jered 1
News Cornerback David Amerson finds aa 7 hr Farts seafood 1
News Tom Brady brushes off Greg Hardy's comment abou... 7 hr Farts 1992 1
News 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith pleads not guilty ... 7 hr Farts jury 1
More from around the web