Robby Gordon docked 100 points for Daytona violations

Feb 20, 2008 Read more: USA Today 260

Robby Gordon was docked 100 points and his crew chief was suspended for six races and fined $100,000 as NASCAR penalized 10 teams in its three different national series for infractions found at Daytona ... via USA Today

Read more

Since: Aug 07

Worthville, KY

#212 Feb 23, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Reed Sorenson,for Chip Ganassi racing! I have always had faith in him and he is hot to trot this year already! He is a good guy and a great look into a future champ! Plus,he has the Energizer bunny on the car this weekend!
You're so right Mindy I think Reed may end up being his best driver or Clauson. But Jpm is a world champion :) Not really don't tell anyone, lol

“1943-2013”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#213 Feb 23, 2008
cheaters never win

ask tom brady

“close the gate behind you”

Since: Sep 07

Lexington, KY

#214 Feb 24, 2008
GUY wrote:
NASCAR HATES ROBBY GORDON
it appears as though nascar will not be content until they only have five or six team owners for their glorified spec car series. outright cheating is one thing (IE: unkown substance in the intake manifold a la mikey waltrip) and a series of human errors , like robby gordon contends . hang in there robby , if you can.
JEB

Casar, NC

#215 Feb 24, 2008
Typical Nascar B*llsh*t. If he had UPS or Dupont or Home Depot, on the side of hi car, nothing would of happened. There was no desire to cheat... Nascar is slowly losing their base fans.
Lisa

Pensacola, FL

#216 Feb 24, 2008
JEB wrote:
Typical Nascar B*llsh*t. If he had UPS or Dupont or Home Depot, on the side of hi car, nothing would of happened. There was no desire to cheat... Nascar is slowly losing their base fans.
LMAO. The point is, he messed with the COT, a big no no in Nascar's eyes, they felt they did it on purpose so he got fined big time. Life goes on.

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#218 Feb 24, 2008
JEB wrote:
Typical Nascar B*llsh*t. If he had UPS or Dupont or Home Depot, on the side of hi car, nothing would of happened. There was no desire to cheat... Nascar is slowly losing their base fans.
Well said, you actually see the real picture. There's still a few of us out here.

Since: Mar 07

bakersfield

#219 Feb 24, 2008
skipper wrote:
cheaters never win
ask tom brady
yet they won 18 games. jackass
robbie gets f_cked by nascar once again. the part was the same as all other dodges, same part number with a - after the number.

Since: May 07

Spokane, WA

#220 Feb 24, 2008
Ex Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Well said, you actually see the real picture. There's still a few of us out here.
Operative word here, "FEW". You're still here? lol I thought you'd take my advice and be trying to get into law school by now.

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#221 Feb 24, 2008
Tamara24 wrote:
<quoted text>Operative word here, "FEW". You're still here? lol I thought you'd take my advice and be trying to get into law school by now.
If I ever start taking advise from you, someone do me a favor....shoot me. A Girly Gordon fan to boot. I feel your pain.

“Searching for the True America”

Since: Jan 07

Dallas

#223 Feb 24, 2008
Alright, settle down out here you rednecks and hillbillies....

As the official chairman of the Robby Gordon fanclub, also known as The Greatest NASCAR Driver Known to Man, I find this ruling outrageous!!!!

We have filed an appeal and a full investigation is under way as I type this.

“Searching for the True America”

Since: Jan 07

Dallas

#224 Feb 24, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Ex gay go somewhere and get run over.
Ooohh....I like you.

Are you new here?

Fiesty and full of spunk, just the way I like them.

I'm a very nice guy, once you get to know me. Just ask any of the gals on here.

Here you go, something just for you.

Now, come over here and let me tell you about my size 28 shoes, you little dumplin'.....

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#226 Feb 24, 2008
Bubba Lost in America wrote:
Alright, settle down out here you rednecks and hillbillies....
As the official chairman of the Robby Gordon fanclub, also known as The Greatest NASCAR Driver Known to Man, I find this ruling outrageous!!!!
We have filed an appeal and a full investigation is under way as I type this.
ROFLMAO! Hey Bubba! Glad you made it back here! I agree it was too harsh!

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#227 Feb 24, 2008
Bubba Lost in America wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohh....I like you.
Are you new here?
Fiesty and full of spunk, just the way I like them.
I'm a very nice guy, once you get to know me. Just ask any of the gals on here.
Here you go, something just for you.
Now, come over here and let me tell you about my size 28 shoes, you little dumplin'.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FwJMIx-g8YMXX
Off limits Bubba,she is only 17! Nice try though! lol ;-)

Since: Feb 08

Fairfax, VA

#228 Feb 24, 2008
Lisa wrote:
Ex gay go somewhere and get run over.
Momma's gonna be mad your on her computer again. You're such an angry little person.

“"Racing Rules"”

Since: Dec 06

NHRA

#229 Feb 24, 2008
Lisa wrote:
wtf do you know about us? we are not rednecks or hillbillies ignorant fool.
He is just a big tease! You have to understand his silly humor is all.:-)

“Searching for the True America”

Since: Jan 07

Dallas

#230 Feb 24, 2008
Lisa wrote:
wtf do you know about us? we are not rednecks or hillbillies ignorant fool.
Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Excellent. Did I piss you off?

Say, you're not married or anything, are you?

Here you go, here is another one for you, you little pumpkin....

Now, c'mon over here and let's dance, sugar....

“Searching for the True America”

Since: Jan 07

Dallas

#231 Feb 24, 2008
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>Off limits Bubba,she is only 17! Nice try though! lol ;-)
Damn!!!!!

Every time I get ready to bust a move, one of you gals tells me that they are too young.

Are we racing today?

I'm sitting in a bar in downtown Dallas. You can never get these guys to put racing on the TV.

Tomorrow I will be in San Antonio.

“Searching for the True America”

Since: Jan 07

Dallas

#232 Feb 24, 2008
Ex Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Momma's gonna be mad your on her computer again. You're such an angry little person.
You know, I've been reading your posts, and you sir, are a cad.....

Why don't you leave all the gals alone and go find something else to do, you freak...

“JRW 88 Fan 4 Life!!”

Since: Jul 07

EARNHARDTVILLE

#234 Feb 24, 2008
Bubba Lost in America wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn!!!!!
Every time I get ready to bust a move, one of you gals tells me that they are too young.
Are we racing today?
I'm sitting in a bar in downtown Dallas. You can never get these guys to put racing on the TV.
Tomorrow I will be in San Antonio.
Well hello there suguar lips! How are ya doing Bubba? I hope they don't have you so dang mad that Bubba shot the jukebox over RG..That was a raw deal..hopefuly the apeal..will all be in RG favor..low blow from Nascar..Bubba, heres a hug,smooth on the cheek..Hows those feet doing..lol Bubba..Please make the rain STOP!!..LOL

“Searching for the True America”

Since: Jan 07

Dallas

#235 Feb 24, 2008
Something is wrong with youtube. The whole site appears to be down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Robbie C 29,549
News Interview With the Designers Behind the 2016 Fo... 1 hr kevin 1
News Senate to hold hearing on improving weather for... 5 hr tom wingo 2
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 5 hr tom wingo 695
News Hillary Clinton, the one candidate who could ta... 5 hr tom wingo 32
Your Favourite Gaali (May '12) 6 hr tom wingo 5
News Vikings expect Peterson to skip team workout 6 hr Falsified IPs 10
More from around the web