The Case for Alex Tanney

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Arrowhead Pride

Second, I'm serious. I think Alex Tanney has the tools and skills to succeed as a starter for the KC Chiefs .

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013
Lee Marshall

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Watched tanney his senior year and he was awesome. Read defenses and executed.any one who can hit the goal post while on knees should not have arm strength questioned. Give him a chance LRM
Lee Marshall

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Watched tanney his sr year. He read defenses and was quick to adjust. Anyone that can hit a goal post from his knees from the 50 yd line should not have his arm strength questioned. He should get an honest chance. Lee
TanneyFan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I would love to see tanney get a shot. He is oneof the most accurate qb's I have ever seen and Reid is suppose to be this great qb coach it just makes sense
Chiefs fan

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I totally agree. He set all kinds of records and is very accurate! Tall as well. Give him a shot! He threw one hell of a pass in that green bay game before the jumped off sides and hurt him! Kid has talent.
ACORN

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I understand Tanney's superior accuracy was obvious in qb drills. Maybe he's the next Kurt Warner who only needs a shot. If he has the arm and the accuracy, he should be able to be coached up on other traits. Give the kid a chance. He might end up number 1 instead of number 4.
Lee Marshall

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Why no comments from kc management ? Are they going to sweep a class prospect under the rug? LRM 4435
Lee Marshall

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

What next AT?
Smitty 8839

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

The Chiefs made another bad decision in cutting Alex Tanney he would of been a great player to develope. I had been a season ticket holder since 1970 and dropped my tickets last year, tired of all the poor management and excuses.Then won't be any better than they were last year!!
Lee Marshall

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Where is A Tanney today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders' Mark Davis confirms meeting with San A... 53 min FLORIDA SWAMPER 36
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 1 hr Carolyn 9
3-Down Linebackers Grow Scarcer 1 hr Insight 2 12
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) 1 hr Robert 35
Forbes: Green Bay Packers fans are the best 1 hr Adrian 23
New Patriots Scratch Ticket Offers Game Trips t... 1 hr Ted 2
Tom Brady not wearing a Patriots uniform? Brace... 1 hr John 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000