Pacquiao vs Marquez 4: Live Updates, ...

Pacquiao vs Marquez 4: Live Updates, Weigh in Photos, Press Conference Quotes

There are 9 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Pacquiao vs Marquez 4: Live Updates, Weigh in Photos, Press Conference Quotes. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Alright, fight fans, we are now in the midst of the big fight week of Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez IV.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Pacquiao vs Marquez live

Tempe, AZ

#1 Dec 4, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2012
ok

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2012
who won
Sammy

Welland, Canada

#5 Dec 5, 2012
lakerbuff wrote:
who won
http://bleacherreport.com/arti cles/1433721-pacquiao-vs-marqu ez-5-reasons-not-to-watch-the- rematch

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Sammy wrote:
I've watched all three and while they're all really good especially the 1st they're not as epic as other matches.

I'd like to see Manny vs. Mayweather personally.
Sam

Welland, Canada

#7 Dec 6, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched all three and while they're all really good especially the 1st they're not as epic as other matches.
Agreed and rip macho Comacho.
Pat

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Dec 8, 2012
ITS OVER PAC MAN KNOCKS HIM OUT OF THE RING- TAKEN TO HOSPITAL WITH FRACTURED JAW- HELICOPTOR FLIES HIM BACK TO MEXICO
The Water Boy

Puyallup, WA

#11 Dec 8, 2012
^^ Pat, you (F)ucked up saying that! LOL
Derek

Pattaya, Thailand

#13 Dec 8, 2012
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Manny is not match for Mayweather. Mayweather beat Marquez like a drum, winning every round. Manny can't handle counter punchers, and would have only the slightest chance of beating the world best counter puncher. Mayweather is much bigger, stronger, faster and overall better fighter than Marquez and Marquez just destroyed Manny.

Is manny still sleep ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 min Trojan 32,289
News Shots Fired In Fight Over Woman, SWAT Called To... 21 hr state prison gape 1
News Could Cardinals make a change at closer? 22 hr P Funk 1
UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs. Alvarez. Live Sun livehdvsstream 1
News With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in C... Sun Carol 1
News WTF Do the Bruins Have Against Drafting Canadia... Sun Nolkyl 1
News Thurman outpoints Porter to defend WBA welterwe... Sun shabbyshoes 1
More from around the web