Mikhail Grabovski 'Bites' Max Pacioretty, Montreal Melts Down

Feb 10, 2013 Full story: Pension Plan Puppets

In a game full of strange incidents, the strangest is probably the alleged bite that Mikhail Grabovski is supposed to have made on Max Pacioretty.

Full Story

“HEISENBERG”

Since: Apr 09

MONTREAL

#1 Feb 10, 2013
it warrants a lifetime ban from the pro Sport and nothing less there is 100% NO QUESTION ABOUT THIS, the action Grabofsky too of Biting Max on the LIFELINE of his arm could have instantly caused his death !!!

There is No Place for this in the sport of Hockey, Grobpfsky can never aaoin be trusted to do the prudent thing in any situation and needs to takn out permenelty for the league to retain any credibility whay so ever...and this is all there is to it

it is non negotiable and 100% the only answer here

Grabofsky must be removed from the sport in exactly the same manner mike tyson was from the sport of boxing !

the league is going to have a very serious credibility issue if he is not banned for life !

you just cannot do what he did period ever and every single hockey player who ever lived knows this accept Grabofsky apparently and the entire Toronto maple leaf fan base and mgmt team

the comments of their coach warrant his immediate suspension from the game as well

His attempt to justify what Grabofsky did is the sickest thing I have seen any coach of any team do in after any game in the 50 that has ever come out of any coaches mouth and he wassikmiling also when he knows damn well how dangerous what was done, but he's also a COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON with absolutely no clue of the ramifications of what grabofsdky did and that we are lucky Pacioretty wasn't instantly Killed by it On National television !!!
will

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 10, 2013
No blood was drawn as Pacioretty held his wrist and hand over Grabovski's mouth and nose. He grabed him by the face, and it seems to me that if someone were to cover my face like that I wouldn't want to be sufficated either. like I said, no Blood, and since there was a small red mark maid by the Hab dink putting his wrist in his mouth he should be a man and stop the crying. That goes for you too. BTW Your team sucks hahah Go LEAFS!
Iggy

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Spartacus1962...are you serious??? The Habs got there asses whipped and you didn't like it. A complete ban for something that didn't happen. Wheres the pictures of the teeth marks? Wheres the proof? If Patch-of-spaghetti didn't wanna die, then tell him to stop trying to suffocate other players. He didn't have to stick his arm in Grabovski's face, he didn't have to grab the helmet strap and try to twist Grabovski's head off, he did it because he's a coward, simple as that. I'm surprised someone in the Arena didn't call 911 or that the Habs don't start a Police Investigation. God, some of you Habs fans are complete idiots!!!

dmc

“NHL fan on strike ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Spartacus1962 wrote:
it warrants a lifetime ban from the pro Sport and nothing less there is 100% NO QUESTION ABOUT THIS, the action Grabofsky too of Biting Max on the LIFELINE of his arm could have instantly caused his death !!!
There is No Place for this in the sport of Hockey, Grobpfsky can never aaoin be trusted to do the prudent thing in any situation and needs to takn out permenelty for the league to retain any credibility whay so ever...and this is all there is to it
it is non negotiable and 100% the only answer here
Grabofsky must be removed from the sport in exactly the same manner mike tyson was from the sport of boxing !
the league is going to have a very serious credibility issue if he is not banned for life !
you just cannot do what he did period ever and every single hockey player who ever lived knows this accept Grabofsky apparently and the entire Toronto maple leaf fan base and mgmt team
the comments of their coach warrant his immediate suspension from the game as well
His attempt to justify what Grabofsky did is the sickest thing I have seen any coach of any team do in after any game in the 50 that has ever come out of any coaches mouth and he wassikmiling also when he knows damn well how dangerous what was done, but he's also a COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON with absolutely no clue of the ramifications of what grabofsdky did and that we are lucky Pacioretty wasn't instantly Killed by it On National television !!!
Watch the replay Spartacus. Max grabs Grabo from behind and practically has his entire forearm choking him and tries to twist his head off. Next time Max wants to fight perhaps he should not fight a guy who is first of all involved with another player to begin with and 2nd of all doesn't have his back to him.

Btw, your team is looking better this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min PEE PEE PETE 27,398
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 25 min Fa-Foxy 142
To spank or not spank? 44 min Max Flatulence 72
Final 'In God We Trust' sign placed in Anderson (Sep '13) 1 hr Pearl Jam 31
Enough is Enough 2 hr Max Flatulence 48
Women's groups seek 'emergency meeting' with NFL 2 hr Max Flatulence 4
Chicago Blackhawks 2014-2015 Over/Under Preview... 2 hr Reg 1
•••
•••

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••