Police say wrestler sexually assaulted teammate

Full story: NewsTimes.com

A member of the Bunnell High School wrestling team in Stratford is charged with sexually assaulting a teammate.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Rocco

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

What you do is kick the little piece of crap in the grown and I do not think the little nut bag will do that again. Makes you wonder where he got this from, parents must be real a-holes.
Nutthugger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Whats wrong with a little nuts in your face? As Rocco (above) knows it builds character.
PAT PATTERSON

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Nutthugger wrote:
Whats wrong with a little nuts in your face? As Rocco (above) knows it builds character.
why did it fail YOU then?
friend of a friend

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

man... remember when that used to be called "horseplay"? Go on YouTube... there a hundreds of videos of fratboys doing stuff like that to each other. It's a JOKE, people.
GORGEOUS GEORGE SOROS

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

friend of a friend wrote:
man... remember when that used to be called "horseplay"? Go on YouTube... there a hundreds of videos of fratboys doing stuff like that to each other. It's a JOKE, people.
I hate jocks.

But there is no reason for this kid to be charged with "s*e*x*u*a*l* assault". It cheapens the term for people who actually HAVE been the victims of s*e*x* crimes.

terrible job, Stratford. Charge with assault, charge him with breach of peace...
chosen1

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

a joke ?i would call it coming out of the closet
FDr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

sounds like a future Democrat
horseplay

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

it's assault. I agree maybe not s#xual assult. This kid who stood up to the jockhead bully - good for you, never let anybody put their balls in your face.
Filith

Shelton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

Who trained this wrestler...Al Bruhn?
Publius

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

GORGEOUS GEORGE SOROS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate jocks.
But there is no reason for this kid to be charged with "s*e*x*u*a*l* assault". It cheapens the term for people who actually HAVE been the victims of s*e*x* crimes.
terrible job, Stratford. Charge with assault, charge him with breach of peace...
>>Police say the victim managed to free himself and went to a water cooler to rinse out his mouth, saying the whole incident was disgusting <<

If he had to rinse his mouth, that sounds like a s*e*x*u*a*l assault to me. But that will come out at trial.
Observer

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Sorry folks, but that is one sick sport anyway.
Observer

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

FDr wrote:
sounds like a future Democrat
Think so, genius? I believe it was a Republican playing footsie in the men's room at the airport. Nice feeble attempt at humor, though.
Observer

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Looks like you have a different definition of horseplay. Just because it's on YouTube doesn't make it acceptable behavior. That dude is one sick puppy
fritz the cat

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

if you pick a sport where you are rolling around on the ground with men in tights.......maybe this is very common with wrestlers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••