West Side siblingshave become soccer phenoms

Full story: El Paso Times

When Andy and Jenny Chiu were young children, a variety of sports tested their athleticism and their minds, but it was soccer that eventually won their hearts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
oh brother

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

this is the kind of story the times needs more of, positives about el paso's biggest strength the kids.
Give you the Bird

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

Wondering why these two siblings go to different high schools. The article does not answer this very basic question. Does anybody know why?
hey

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

So which one is breaking the rules and not using their correct address?? Someone going to investigate??
Mike R

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

It's "The University of Akron" not "Akron University". And they are not "one of the top programs" they ARE the top program as they have the best record in college soccer over the last 5 years, have only lost once in the last two years in the regular run of play and are the reigning National Champions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
feed the bird

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

hey wrote:
So which one is breaking the rules and not using their correct address?? Someone going to investigate??
Andy Chiu was an IB kid, in the Coronado IB Program.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••