Earnhardt says he's not sore about Bu...

Earnhardt says he's not sore about Busch wreck at Richmond

There are 62 comments on the hamptonroads.com story from May 5, 2008, titled Earnhardt says he's not sore about Busch wreck at Richmond. In it, hamptonroads.com reports that:

Dale Earnhardt Jr. said today that he can't be too critical of Kyle Busch for their late-race incident at Richmond on Saturday night because, Earnhardt admitted, he crashed Busch at Kansas last year to all but ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at hamptonroads.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#1 May 5, 2008
Ok if he's not sore then we all can move on right? No more Jr bashing and go on acting like Busch doesn't exist??? Sounds like a plan :)
Junior Nation

United States

#2 May 5, 2008
On to the Darlington Stripe.
Jr Rocks

United States

#3 May 5, 2008
Kyle is just a young Prick thats all To cocky. On to the next race. Go Jr

Since: Aug 07

Morris, IL

#4 May 5, 2008
Thank god!!! LOL.

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#5 May 5, 2008
We will see our man in victory lane again soon!!!!

Goooooo Jr!!!!!!!!!
Suzi

United States

#6 May 5, 2008
What I AM SURE about what contributed to Junior getting wrecked is Denny Hamlin purposely stopping on the track to draw a caution and help Kyle Busch. I hated to see that happen to Junior. Had that wreck NOT happened, he probably would have won the race. Both of those Gibbs drivers should have their ears pinned back for driving while stupid. No wonder why Smoke wants to leave and go elsewhere.

I give a big High 5 to Steven Wallace for handling Kyle Busch the way he did. YOU GO BOY!!!
christy88

San Antonio, TX

#7 May 5, 2008
Ok Jr can say he doesnt have hard feeling for Kyle but deep down you know he wants to put him into the wall!!!
Rob M

South Hadley, MA

#9 May 5, 2008
Go Wildthing Good hard racing. To bad jr. got recked boo hoo!!
ralph

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 May 5, 2008
rowdy was just correcting his loose car thats why he turned into jr. what goes around comes around.
TSTEWFAN

Whitesboro, NY

#13 May 5, 2008
Suzi wrote:
What I AM SURE about what contributed to Junior getting wrecked is Denny Hamlin purposely stopping on the track to draw a caution and help Kyle Busch.!!!
Just curious to see if you shared that same sediment when several years ago Jr. did the same thing at Bristol. Remember, he had a flat tire and knew he would go a lap down if he pitted under green so he spun himself out and stopped on the track to bring out the caution?
xusllabb

Glendora, CA

#15 May 5, 2008
what a wus,This is why he hasnt won to busy being a pansy.Man up and he might win a race but if he keeps frolicking in the tulips he is not going to win anything

“IN GOD WE TRUST”

Since: Jun 07

Raleigh

#16 May 5, 2008
Man to man, POS Busch will get his ass kicked if he gets in Steve Wallaces face and Steve is out of the car. POS Busch wasn't showing a lot of bravery when the big boy from Jr.'s team came down to talk. What a wus!

Since: May 08

Temperance, MI

#18 May 5, 2008
here we go with the goofball fans. Jr says it's over! But no the whinners keep crying about it and blaming everyone they can every week for Jr's shortcommings. And Jr nation wonders why the rest of the race fans hate them.
CAVACHO

Glendora, CA

#19 May 5, 2008
DaleJrsBabe wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he is not some pompous jerk like Kyle is, Jr is a class act, respects all drivers and would not wreck someone on purpose like Kyle. Suck it up and face the fact Jr is a better man than Kyle will ever be.
"NICE" guys finish last, maybe Danica can show him how to be a man
Terry

Racine, WI

#21 May 5, 2008
Suzi wrote:
What I AM SURE about what contributed to Junior getting wrecked is Denny Hamlin purposely stopping on the track to draw a caution and help Kyle Busch. I hated to see that happen to Junior. Had that wreck NOT happened, he probably would have won the race. Both of those Gibbs drivers should have their ears pinned back for driving while stupid. No wonder why Smoke wants to leave and go elsewhere.
I give a big High 5 to Steven Wallace for handling Kyle Busch the way he did. YOU GO BOY!!!
Great Post!

Since: Mar 08

Topix Bar & Grill

#23 May 5, 2008
Barr wrote:
here we go with the goofball fans. Jr says it's over! But no the whinners keep crying about it and blaming everyone they can every week for Jr's shortcommings. And Jr nation wonders why the rest of the race fans hate them.
Not sure about this comment. I happen to be friends with many nascar fans that are not Jr fans and we get along fantastic.

Just and FYI but if you haven't noticed, it isn't just Jr fans on here defending Jr and hating on Kyle.
swampbuck

Marietta, GA

#24 May 5, 2008
Boy you jr fans never give up do ya. It was a racing incedent get over it your boy will win this year he's long overdue.

SpdBmp

Since: Apr 07

Oakland, CA

#25 May 5, 2008
Ya know... Just because there ARE little icons to judge comments ... DOESN'T MEAN YA GOTTA USE 'EM!!!!
yep

Morris, IL

#27 May 5, 2008
SpdBmp wrote:
Ya know... Just because there ARE little icons to judge comments ... DOESN'T MEAN YA GOTTA USE 'EM!!!!
They're troll toys the trolls can't say anything intelligent so they use those. Just think it might cut down on trolling since they're running around judging left and right :)
SJR

Windsor, Canada

#29 May 5, 2008
Barr wrote:
And here we go again with the whiners whining about the whiners. You do realize every time you post about a whiner your just as guilty of doing the very thing that you seem to despise the Jr fans of doing?

When your not a fan of the driver in question anything and everything a fan of the driver says is going to be "whining" regardless if its Jr, Stewart, Gordon, Johnson, Busch etc. It won't change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Skirting LPGA rules of skimpy outfits 32 min WhyPhart 2
News Iowa State Players in Professional Football: Pa... 34 min StatePhartzz 2
News Vols believe they can thrive amid lack of prese... 48 min Believe phartze 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Told Pharts 33,405
News Is Girardi's Time Running Out? (Sep '16) 7 hr Only phartt 12
News Matt Crafton wins NASCAR trucks race 7 hr Actually phart 2
News Kenseth addresses No. 88 talk 21 hr DidPhart 6
More from around the web