Union County woman shot by home intruder with her own gun

There are 7 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Aug 1, 2012, titled Union County woman shot by home intruder with her own gun. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

A Union County woman was disarmed and shot with her own gun this afternoon when she reportedly confronted a home intruder, according to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Chapel Momma

Tazewell, TN

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Wow, wonder who he inruder was! Who would have though this might happen in our area, or at a house so close to our main road?! This intruder isn't very smart. Hope they catch him soon. Kudos to the woman for attacking him! If only she were the one that got a shot off, like before he was up on her.
Chapel Momma

Tazewell, TN

#2 Aug 2, 2012
The Intruder!!! LOL
Who would have thought?
My computer isn't catching all the letters I type this morning. I promise Im not this bad at typing or spelling. LOL
gambler

Tazewell, TN

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Betcha when this is investigated, it'll be drug related. Brewer Hollow full of pill heads and pill pushers.
Yep

Knoxville, TN

#4 Aug 2, 2012
gambler wrote:
Betcha when this is investigated, it'll be drug related. Brewer Hollow full of pill heads and pill pushers.
Seems like even when its not drug related someone starts the rumor that it is. Or some dumb ass cop "assumes" it is drug related because he has a hunch. I call these kinds of people bandwaggoners, they jump on the band wagon. At the rate society is progressing I predict that in exactly 211 months 18 days and 6 hours we will officially cross the threshold where we can say the rain was caused by the abuse of prescription drugs.
Dr Paul

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2012
She shot herslf and made up the story about a buglar. This is her 4th attempt at gainng attentin and it took the police about ten minutes to fgure it out. However, ya'll are right about the druggies. You can buy any pills ya want from the Masingos and Millers and Donnie Miracle at the corner of Brewer Hollow and Sourwood Ln.
taz biker

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Sep 11, 2012
no not the Masingos,Cassie and Jr would never do something like that ???????lmao right
Harold

Tazewell, TN

#7 Sep 12, 2012
taz biker wrote:
no not the Masingos,Cassie and Jr would never do something like that ???????lmao right
Jr just got tossed back in jail for failure to pay child support, again, lol. If there's a Masingo or Miller around, you can bet there will be a crime. They should be shot like the low life welfare food stamp flunkies they are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... 20 min Martin741 27
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 24 min Buffalo Bull 1,926
News Danica Patrick losing GoDaddy as primary car sp... 29 min I know dats right 19
News Patriots looking to fill holes 29 min tom wingo 13
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 32 min tom wingo 738
News Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: A Twitter Recap Of The... 37 min tom wingo 2
News Minnesota Vikings First Wave of Undrafted Free ... 42 min Falsified IPs 4
More from around the web