Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Faces Career-Defining Game On Sunday

Sep 26, 2013 Read more: Rant Sports 300
Michael Vick will spend the rest of his life trying to prove to the world that his troubled past is behind him and that he is a reformed person and a quality human being. Read more
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#247 Nov 23, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation... I'm a fking liar and would rather look like a troll than answer the question. What a loser.
I'm not asking for "numerous", shithead. I've only ever used one name, you paranoid POS. The fact that you can continue to accuse me of something you can't prove makes you look like an idiot. So, by all means, please continue. It's all you three morons are good for.
Translation: "You're right, even if you provide one of the many names I've posted under all I have to do is deny it. So I'm really just making myself out to be the assclown I am by asking for a name. Gaaawwdaaaamn I wish you'd stop illustrating what a fck'n idiot I am."

LMGDAO
just do it

Northampton, PA

#248 Nov 23, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: "You're right, even if you provide one of the many names I've posted under all I have to do is deny it. So I'm really just making myself out to be the assclown I am by asking for a name. Gaaawwdaaaamn I wish you'd stop illustrating what a fck'n idiot I am."
LMGDAO
Translation: I know you only asked for 1 name that has something to do with a dead brother, but I'd rather leave you guessing if I'm a troll, a POS liar, or a paranoid mental case.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#249 Nov 23, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I know you only asked for 1 name that has something to do with a dead brother, but I'd rather leave you guessing if I'm a troll, a POS liar, or a paranoid mental case.
I really wish you were more intelligent. Your moronic responses are making this too easy.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#250 Nov 24, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish you were more intelligent. Your moronic responses are making this too easy.
I wish you were a real man and would step up and prove what you claim, instead of being a worthless troll. All you ever prove is that you're nothing but a loser with a chip on his shoulder from Vick getting far more than you wanted him to.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#251 Nov 24, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you were a real man and would step up and prove what you claim, instead of being a worthless troll. All you ever prove is that you're nothing but a loser with a chip on his shoulder from Vick getting far more than you wanted him to.
2 years locked away in a cage behind bars like a wild animal, told when he could eat and when he could sleep. Filed bankrupty proving what an ignorant and unintelligent POS he really is. Passes STD's around to unsuspecting whores and blames it on ol' ron mexico (now that some funny shit). Has been voted "most hated athlete/nfl player" for about the last 4 out of 6 years. Most normal and decent people detest his ghetto ass because of the savagery he inflicted upon innocent animals for fun and amusement. Has consistently proven what an unreliable, inconsistent, frail, and POS failure he actually is at attempting to play the QB position.

Yeah, jizz breath, you're right..........he got far more than I ever wanted him to.

Fck'in unintelligent vick scrotum leeches..........they don't have a lot to work with.

BTW, how's that dead brother workin' out for ya?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#252 Nov 24, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years locked away in a cage behind bars like a wild animal, told when he could eat and when he could sleep. Filed bankrupty proving what an ignorant and unintelligent POS he really is. Passes STD's around to unsuspecting whores and blames it on ol' ron mexico (now that some funny shit). Has been voted "most hated athlete/nfl player" for about the last 4 out of 6 years. Most normal and decent people detest his ghetto ass because of the savagery he inflicted upon innocent animals for fun and amusement. Has consistently proven what an unreliable, inconsistent, frail, and POS failure he actually is at attempting to play the QB position.
Yeah, jizz breath, you're right..........he got far more than I ever wanted him to.
Fck'in unintelligent vick scrotum leeches..........they don't have a lot to work with.
Ummm, yeah..that about covers everything...but ya gotta love that dead brother shyt!!!!!!!!!!
Way too funny!!!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#253 Nov 24, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he's got a happier life than you do. Imagine that. He's living good and you're living to be an internet warrior. Good for you, loser.
By the way, calm your gay ass down Ellen.
I do believe this racist POS is letting me get WAY under his skin. Too funny, just way, way too GD funny!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#254 Nov 24, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, yeah..that about covers everything...but ya gotta love that dead brother shyt!!!!!!!!!!
Way too funny!!!
That's it cupcake, get every last drop of that spunk.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#255 Nov 24, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he's got a happier life than you do.
This statement alone illustrates just how far gone this ghetto, thug idolizing POS is. Anyone with just a little bit of sense can assess how fck'ed the dog killer's life really is yet this ignorant SOB thinks the felon has a happy life. Your ignorance, thug adulation, and overall stupidity can't be contained. It's no surprise that scum, like yourself, infer the felon's life to be happy. I guess it's that same stupidity and ignorance that allow you to think that I'm not making a GD fool of you on a daily basis here. Too funny!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#256 Nov 24, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement alone illustrates just how far gone this ghetto, thug idolizing POS is. Anyone with just a little bit of sense can assess how fck'ed the dog killer's life really is yet this ignorant SOB thinks the felon has a happy life. Your ignorance, thug adulation, and overall stupidity can't be contained. It's no surprise that scum, like yourself, infer the felon's life to be happy. I guess it's that same stupidity and ignorance that allow you to think that I'm not making a GD fool of you on a daily basis here. Too funny!
Let's see... he's making big money, has a nice house and family including a puppy, and has bounced back from diversity despite losers like you.
You're a internet troll who has to lie, just to have something to say. Sorry loser, try as you might, you're much more pathetic than Vick. Even though your only two friends will tell you differently, animal lovers aren't necessarily good people. Just look around you.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#257 Nov 24, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... he's making big money, has a nice house and family including a puppy, and has bounced back from diversity despite losers like you.
You're a internet troll who has to lie, just to have something to say. Sorry loser, try as you might, you're much more pathetic than Vick. Even though your only two friends will tell you differently, animal lovers aren't necessarily good people. Just look around you.
From simple minds come simple thoughts. A trait inherent in almost every moron who doesn't have the capacity to detest scum like vick. Especially dumb fcks who make up imaginary brothers who die so they can have an excuse to leave the forum because their ass is being made a fool of on a daily basis here.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#258 Nov 24, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it cupcake, get every last drop of that spunk.
No matter how many times you change your screen name or how many of your brothers die you are still a scum supporting sociopath lover.
Soon your Vick will be back on the streets back to his evil ways.
What's up with the brother thing? How's that working out for you?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#259 Nov 25, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how many times you change your screen name or how many of your brothers die you are still a scum supporting sociopath lover.
Soon your Vick will be back on the streets back to his evil ways.
What's up with the brother thing? How's that working out for you?
Put your lie/paranoia to rest now, loser. Your idiot friend accidentally told me the name you were afraid to post. Be happy though. Now that you can no longer use that as a lame excuse to post, you'll have plenty of time to bob on the troll's knob.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#260 Nov 25, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your lie/paranoia to rest now, loser. Your idiot friend accidentally told me the name you were afraid to post. Be happy though. Now that you can no longer use that as a lame excuse to post, you'll have plenty of time to bob on the troll's knob.
Hey rainbow, this forum is about the dog killer. If you want to engage in your little bitch fests, why don't you give some of your ex boyfriends a call. Your obsession with sucking dicks is quite telling. Come on out and quit beating around the bush and let's talk about the felon. After all, he is your mandingo manlove and you should really like discussions about him.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#261 Nov 25, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rainbow, this forum is about the dog killer. If you want to engage in your little bitch fests, why don't you give some of your ex boyfriends a call. Your obsession with sucking dicks is quite telling. Come on out and quit beating around the bush and let's talk about the felon. After all, he is your mandingo manlove and you should really like discussions about him.
You've been talking about nothing but me for days now, moron. I wonder if this sudden change in tune has something to do with making you three look like idiots with the whole angry bird thing. Hmm, guess I'll check the other thread and see.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#262 Nov 25, 2013
So has anyone seen the sociopath lately? Is he even still alive? Hanging out with Turdy Birdy's dead brother maybe?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#263 Nov 25, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
So has anyone seen the sociopath lately? Is he even still alive? Hanging out with Turdy Birdy's dead brother maybe?
Give it up, loser. The lie is done. The link is there and it's obviously not me. Sticking with that garbage now just makes you look like a paranoid mess. Wouldn't it be better to just look like you were full of sh/t?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#264 Nov 25, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, loser. The lie is done. The link is there and it's obviously not me. Sticking with that garbage now just makes you look like a paranoid mess. Wouldn't it be better to just look like you were full of sh/t?
WTF??????????
So you saying its not you makes it NOT you...yeah right loser!!!!!!!...It's you!
How's the brother doing...crispy yet?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#265 Nov 26, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??????????
So you saying its not you makes it NOT you...yeah right loser!!!!!!!...It's you!
How's the brother doing...crispy yet?
Yeah, but you saying it IS me, makes it me. Please. The same one who lied right off the bat and said the two of us had the same location. The same one who wouldn't tell me the name of the other person because you knew that wasn't true. The same paranoid POS who thinks everyone who disagrees with you is the exact same person. Get over yourself and stop letting Vick warp your mind.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#266 Nov 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but you saying it IS me, makes it me. Please. The same one who lied right off the bat and said the two of us had the same location. The same one who wouldn't tell me the name of the other person because you knew that wasn't true. The same paranoid POS who thinks everyone who disagrees with you is the exact same person. Get over yourself and stop letting Vick warp your mind.
Oh Geezzzzz, a different location now.......hmmmmmmm, nah you wouldn't change the location now or in the past...hahahahah!
Too funny..It's you!
Of course a Vick/Sociopath lover would never lie...
Wait..maybe its not you, its your dead brother!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin Nation 29,517
News Joey Logano leads every lap, wins Xfinity race ... 4 hr tom wingo 2
News Hillary Clinton, the one candidate who could ta... 9 hr tom wingo 8
News Gareth Hock featured for Leigh but played littl... 9 hr tom wingo 2
News A Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan museum? 16 hr tom wingo 11
Sisme Havuz pool Akredite 16 hr tom wingo 3
News Jewish Museum turns 20 16 hr tom wingo 21
More from around the web