Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Fac...

Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Faces Career-Defining Game On Sunday

There are 300 comments on the Rant Sports story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Faces Career-Defining Game On Sunday. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Michael Vick will spend the rest of his life trying to prove to the world that his troubled past is behind him and that he is a reformed person and a quality human being.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

just do it

Northampton, PA

#227 Nov 20, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly this GD stupid? Don't answer, that's a rhetorical question.
Like we're going to prove to you that your lame ass has posted under numerous identities, one of which whined about spending too much time on here and not with your long departed dead-ass brother. Fck'in moron!
Typical and trademark ignorance of the average scum and trash that love them some vick. Funny stuff!
Wow, by the time I was finished posting you proved what you will do. Choose to look like a liar.
Translation of the above. I lied. Period.
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#228 Nov 20, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I lied. Period.
You see, clown, subconsciously you just can't help but post the truth.

How's that brother? LMGDAO
just do it

Northampton, PA

#229 Nov 20, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, clown, subconsciously you just can't help but post the truth.
How's that brother? LMGDAO
You still have no proof obviously, so you choose to be your usual troll-like self. Pretty pitiful when you can't answer a post without changing what it meant. However, I do appreciate the way you keep proving what a liar you are. You can't even come up with a screen name. Lame.
Vick Hater

Grass Valley, CA

#230 Nov 20, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, by the time I was finished posting you proved what you will do. Choose to look like a liar.
Translation of the above. I lied. Period.
Of course you lie...one can only wonder how many different names you have used over the years..bet your butt buddy DDDDDDDDDDDGAY taught you how to change your name, he must have the record for using different names..and he like you thought he was fooling people..but he forgot to teach you have to change your location..now that is what is really funny..soooo obvious...
Had to drag your poor dead brother into this..but at least its nice to know he is alive..or maybe a zombie??
just do it

Northampton, PA

#231 Nov 20, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you lie...one can only wonder how many different names you have used over the years..bet your butt buddy DDDDDDDDDDDGAY taught you how to change your name, he must have the record for using different names..and he like you thought he was fooling people..but he forgot to teach you have to change your location..now that is what is really funny..soooo obvious...
Had to drag your poor dead brother into this..but at least its nice to know he is alive..or maybe a zombie??
Hey Capt Paranoia, just give me a name and prove you're not a liar. I would if I were you, but you'll keep proving that's all you are. A couple of words could clear this up. Judging by the above, you have time for it.
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#232 Nov 21, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Capt Paranoia, just give me a name and prove you're not a liar. I would if I were you, but you'll keep proving that's all you are. A couple of words could clear this up. Judging by the above, you have time for it.
Clear what up? Only a strong antibiotic will clear up what vick gave you!
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#233 Nov 21, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear what up? Only a strong antibiotic will clear up what vick gave you!
Ooops, forgot to ASk...
How's that brother thing doing? You carrying for how kiddies?
So sad
NOT ONLY DO YOU MAKE UP NAMES,BUT ALSO DEAD SIBLINGS!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#234 Nov 21, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops, forgot to ASk...
How's that brother thing doing? You carrying for how kiddies?
So sad
NOT ONLY DO YOU MAKE UP NAMES,BUT ALSO DEAD SIBLINGS!
I'd be willing to bet that screen name I'm asking you for would take far less time to type than the above BS. Too bad you'd rather look like a liar than give me the name you "claim" is me. You're pathetic.
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#235 Nov 21, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be willing to bet that screen name I'm asking you for would take far less time to type than the above BS. Too bad you'd rather look like a liar than give me the name you "claim" is me. You're pathetic.
Ummm, assclown, who do you think we have anything to prove to? Unlike you illiterate morons, we're not under some GD delusion that we're speaking to some kind of fck'n audience and begin our posts with "LADIES and GENTLEMEN". LMGDAO

How's that dead brother?
Just Me

United States

#236 Nov 21, 2013
Stick a fork in Mikey, he is done
just do it

Northampton, PA

#237 Nov 21, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, assclown, who do you think we have anything to prove to? Unlike you illiterate morons, we're not under some GD delusion that we're speaking to some kind of fck'n audience and begin our posts with "LADIES and GENTLEMEN". LMGDAO
How's that dead brother?
il·lit·er·ate
adjective
unable to read or write.

Like when you couldn't read that it was Always Watching who posted what you quoted, you moron.
Now, I never once expected you to prove your lies. It's obviously not possible. I will however keep replying so you can keep proving *my* point. Maybe you'll learn not to lie about something that should be easily proven from posts on this very forum if it were true. Again, all I'm asking for is the screen name. I'll do the work of looking it up as usual.
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#238 Nov 21, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
il·lit·er·ate
adjective
unable to read or write.
Like when you couldn't read that it was Always Watching who posted what you quoted, you moron.
Now, I never once expected you to prove your lies. It's obviously not possible. I will however keep replying so you can keep proving *my* point. Maybe you'll learn not to lie about something that should be easily proven from posts on this very forum if it were true. Again, all I'm asking for is the screen name. I'll do the work of looking it up as usual.
LMGDAO

I'll be gaaawdamn if I didn't prod this idiot mfk'r to look up a word. Too bad the stupid SOB isn't able to stop making a fool of himself by providing the precise definition of what he embodies.

Read my post again, jizz breath. It refers to moron(s), which you highly qualify for.

How's the dead brother?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#239 Nov 21, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
I'll be gaaawdamn if I didn't prod this idiot mfk'r to look up a word. Too bad the stupid SOB isn't able to stop making a fool of himself by providing the precise definition of what he embodies.
Read my post again, jizz breath. It refers to moron(s), which you highly qualify for.
How's the dead brother?
I didn't have to look it up, Captain Useless, I just wanted to prove to you that you were the one who fit the definition. Now why don't you tell me why you're being such a pussy about telling me what the screen name is of the person you think is me. Not that I mind you avoiding it, because it proves what a liar you are.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#240 Nov 21, 2013
Just Me wrote:
Stick a fork in Mikey, he is done
Yep he's done all right..well done in fact, really done unlike Just Do It/Turd Bird's fake dead brother!!!!!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#241 Nov 22, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep he's done all right..well done in fact, really done unlike Just Do It/Turd Bird's fake dead brother!!!!!
Hey loser, are you ever going to prove your claim, or are you happy looking like a lying POS? Bet I can guess which you'll choose.
Just Me

United States

#242 Nov 22, 2013
Mikey Vick is through as a first line starting quarterback. He will not get another chance with the Eagles unless injury sidelines the current Quarterback. What team would invest on a slightly over the hill, injury prone midget who has never won the big game?
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#243 Nov 22, 2013
Just Me wrote:
Mikey Vick is through as a first line starting quarterback. He will not get another chance with the Eagles unless injury sidelines the current Quarterback. What team would invest on a slightly over the hill, injury prone midget who has never won the big game?
All excellent points, but you forgot to mention that he is stupid..can't read a defense and lastly he is a coward..any kind of a pass rush will cause him to throw the ball up for grabs..think we covered it all..so unless he can come back from the dead like JID's brother..he is done!
CON-vick-T

Virginia Beach, VA

#244 Nov 22, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to look it up, Captain Useless, I just wanted to prove to you that you were the one who fit the definition. Now why don't you tell me why you're being such a pussy about telling me what the screen name is of the person you think is me. Not that I mind you avoiding it, because it proves what a liar you are.
Right, I'll list the numerous names you have posted under so you can deny it. I really believe you are about 1/2 a chromosome away from being a verifiable mongoloid.

Fck'n vick scrotum leeches..........what're you gonna do with 'em? LMGDAO
genevalove

Grayson, GA

#245 Nov 22, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
LMGDAO
How's the dead brother?
Of course,wtf else does he have to do?
Filing,storing endless,inane links;
Looking up spelling infractions
MOURNING PRETEND DEAD BROTHERS
just do it

Northampton, PA

#246 Nov 23, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, I'll list the numerous names you have posted under so you can deny it. I really believe you are about 1/2 a chromosome away from being a verifiable mongoloid.
Fck'n vick scrotum leeches..........what're you gonna do with 'em? LMGDAO
Translation... I'm a fking liar and would rather look like a troll than answer the question. What a loser.
I'm not asking for "numerous", shithead. I've only ever used one name, you paranoid POS. The fact that you can continue to accuse me of something you can't prove makes you look like an idiot. So, by all means, please continue. It's all you three morons are good for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Chosen Traveler 35,929
News Expansion Golden Knights advance to Stanley Cup... 3 hr AmazingPhartse 4
News LeBron scores 44 as Cavs top Celtics 3 hr ScoresPhartse 2
News The Yankees Shouldn't Bother Rehabbing Jacoby E... 5 hr Ells Phartse 6
News Yankees: What in the world has happened to Didi... 5 hr I Phartse 5
News Yankees: It's time to cut losses with Neil Walk... Mon Netyank52 10
News Indiana Black Legislative Caucus gives update Sun Gives Phartse 2