Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Fac...

Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Faces Career-Defining Game On Sunday

There are 300 comments on the Rant Sports story from Sep 26, 2013, titled Philadelphia Eagles' Michael Vick Faces Career-Defining Game On Sunday. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

Michael Vick will spend the rest of his life trying to prove to the world that his troubled past is behind him and that he is a reformed person and a quality human being.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#1 Sep 26, 2013
From the article:

"Michael Vick will spend the rest of his life trying to prove to the world that his troubled past is behind him and that he is a reformed person and a quality human being."

The felon's criminal past is "currently" behind him only because a decent society and a judicial system forced it upon him. When the convict is forced out of the NFL his real personality will surface and you will once again read about vick and his run-ins with the law. It's what he is, it's what he does, and it is what defines him.

As for the "quality human being", he will never have a chance at qualifying for that. Quality human beings don't find it entertaining to hang, drown, beat to death, and electrocute innocent animals. They also don't immediately and without hesitation place the blame for their own crimes on friends and family. And let's not forget the tranferral of STD's to others while placing the blame on imaginary constructs who go by the name of Ron Mexico.

No, vick's chance at being a quality human being was withdrawn the first time he forced an innocent sentient animal into a pit and forced it to fight for it's very life. Normal people don't do that and, most definitely, "quality human beings" don't do it.

He wasn't locked away in a cage behind bars like a wild animal for 2 years because he was a pillar of the community, it was because he is a contemptible aberration.

It just so happens that this societal outcast can run and jump on a football field.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#2 Sep 26, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
From the article:
"Michael Vick will spend the rest of his life trying to prove to the world that his troubled past is behind him and that he is a reformed person and a quality human being."
The felon's criminal past is "currently" behind him only because a decent society and a judicial system forced it upon him. When the convict is forced out of the NFL his real personality will surface and you will once again read about vick and his run-ins with the law. It's what he is, it's what he does, and it is what defines him.
As for the "quality human being", he will never have a chance at qualifying for that. Quality human beings don't find it entertaining to hang, drown, beat to death, and electrocute innocent animals. They also don't immediately and without hesitation place the blame for their own crimes on friends and family. And let's not forget the tranferral of STD's to others while placing the blame on imaginary constructs who go by the name of Ron Mexico.
No, vick's chance at being a quality human being was withdrawn the first time he forced an innocent sentient animal into a pit and forced it to fight for it's very life. Normal people don't do that and, most definitely, "quality human beings" don't do it.
He wasn't locked away in a cage behind bars like a wild animal for 2 years because he was a pillar of the community, it was because he is a contemptible aberration.
It just so happens that this societal outcast can run and jump on a football field.
Don't you have something better to do than quoting a journalistic moron ? No reputable media outlet would ever allow such a bias article. But, Rant Sports has never been accused of being reputable. Hell, they didn't even catch the fcking typos. LMAO !!
Stick with being the leader of the idiots. It's the only time your 40 IQ comes in handy. LMAO !!! Too GD FUNNY !!!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Mr G G Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have something better to do than quoting a journalistic moron ? No reputable media outlet would ever allow such a bias article. But, Rant Sports has never been accused of being reputable. Hell, they didn't even catch the fcking typos. LMAO !!
Stick with being the leader of the idiots. It's the only time your 40 IQ comes in handy. LMAO !!! Too GD FUNNY !!!
You know, for a self professed gay guy, you really aren't very senstitive. You must go through a lot of life partners!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#4 Sep 27, 2013
Mr G G Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, they didn't even catch the fcking typos. LMAO !!
G G Gay Guy, don't you know that spelling is "irrelevant as it relates to logic and science"? That comes right from the penis occupied mouth of one of your fellow vick sack leeches.

[QUOTE who="USA R0CKS, aka GAYback Rattler"]<quoted text>
So rather than attack the point, you attack an irrelevant detail. Spelling is not important (or relevant) as it relates to logic and science.[/QUOTE]

LMGDAO.......The ownage is mfk'n EPIC!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
From the article:
"Michael Vick will spend the rest of his life trying to prove to the world that his troubled past is behind him and that he is a reformed person and a quality human being."
The felon's criminal past is "currently" behind him only because a decent society and a judicial system forced it upon him. When the convict is forced out of the NFL his real personality will surface and you will once again read about vick and his run-ins with the law. It's what he is, it's what he does, and it is what defines him.
As for the "quality human being", he will never have a chance at qualifying for that. Quality human beings don't find it entertaining to hang, drown, beat to death, and electrocute innocent animals. They also don't immediately and without hesitation place the blame for their own crimes on friends and family. And let's not forget the tranferral of STD's to others while placing the blame on imaginary constructs who go by the name of Ron Mexico.
No, vick's chance at being a quality human being was withdrawn the first time he forced an innocent sentient animal into a pit and forced it to fight for it's very life. Normal people don't do that and, most definitely, "quality human beings" don't do it.
He wasn't locked away in a cage behind bars like a wild animal for 2 years because he was a pillar of the community, it was because he is a contemptible aberration.
It just so happens that this societal outcast can run and jump on a football field.
Damn you're still spewing out that karma shyt about Mike Vick...well karma works for you as well and one day you will meet Mike or a person like Mike and I wish I could witness your skinny azz tremble when that person wraps his man sized hands around your skinny neck and asks you, "what was that you just said? Speak up I cant hear you!". It will be very hard for you to speak while your life is getting choked out LMMFAO!!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#6 Sep 27, 2013
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>Damn you're still spewing out that karma shyt about Mike Vick...well karma works for you as well and one day you will meet Mike or a person like Mike and I wish I could witness your skinny azz tremble when that person wraps his man sized hands around your skinny neck and asks you, "what was that you just said? Speak up I cant hear you!". It will be very hard for you to speak while your life is getting choked out LMMFAO!!
Uh oh, we got us a real E-thug on the convict's forum. LMGDAO
Always watching

Darby, PA

#7 Sep 27, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
G G Gay Guy, don't you know that spelling is "irrelevant as it relates to logic and science"? That comes right from the penis occupied mouth of one of your fellow vick sack leeches.
<quoted text>
LMGDAO.......The ownage is mfk'n EPIC!
"Poor little prick has no life other than living on a thug felon's forum and spending hours researching previous posts."

Hypocrite said what ?
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Always worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. CON-vick-T said what ?
I OWN you convict scrotum slurping leeches. You just CANNOT stand me pointing out how GD worthless you mfk'rs have to be in order to support, defend, and idolize a warped SOB like vick. It irritates the living hell out of you!

But you really shouldn't be upset w/me. I didn't put a gun to your heads and force you to become the societal pieces of shit that you are and force you to worship and defend ghetto thugs. You do that because you don't know any better. Uneducated scum will attract like scum. Simply put, you just don't have it in you to be "better".

There's a name for the vicks of this society and those who are supportive of trash like him. It's called the cess pool. You swim in it every day and it defines you.

Now I know you were probably raised in a "culture" that fostered and promoted the type of filth that you have become and for that I truly pity you. But, a decent society gets tired of having to breathe the same air that you unproductive and worthless outcasts constantly pollute.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be demeaning, merely a statement of fact and reality. Just try and do better!
Always watching

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 28, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
I OWN you convict scrotum slurping leeches. You just CANNOT stand me pointing out how GD worthless you mfk'rs have to be in order to support, defend, and idolize a warped SOB like vick. It irritates the living hell out of you!
But you really shouldn't be upset w/me. I didn't put a gun to your heads and force you to become the societal pieces of shit that you are and force you to worship and defend ghetto thugs. You do that because you don't know any better. Uneducated scum will attract like scum. Simply put, you just don't have it in you to be "better".
There's a name for the vicks of this society and those who are supportive of trash like him. It's called the cess pool. You swim in it every day and it defines you.
Now I know you were probably raised in a "culture" that fostered and promoted the type of filth that you have become and for that I truly pity you. But, a decent society gets tired of having to breathe the same air that you unproductive and worthless outcasts constantly pollute.
Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be demeaning, merely a statement of fact and reality. Just try and do better!
Don't break your arm patting yourself on your hypocritical back. As usual, you focus on soothing your own mind with some twisted idea of what you think other people are, rather than focusing on the subject at hand.
The fact that you "think" you own anyone shows your true value as a human being. SOS said it best:
"It`s been his M.O. since the beginning of this site , say something utterly stupid as shadoz and if it gets a negative response he/she/it comes back in another guise and attacks with racial slurs or homosexual slander like some little kid .
It`s response to this will be interesting , it will call me either a hick or a "hood rat", make some reference to my family , get out the thesaurus and try to sound intelligent , or better yet be too caught up in it`s lie to make any response that isn`t predictable and self incriminating"
Totally nailed your personality.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#11 Sep 28, 2013
Poor ole dipshit just can't catch a GD break. LMAO !!
I'm gonna start calling you "Bar Slut", cuz EVERYONE'S got your number. LMAO !!!!
Also proven in the 2nd thread on the forum. See...
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Too GD Funny !!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#12 Sep 28, 2013
Ownage and manipulation..........I am the master! LMGDAO

And it's almost too easy dealing with the type of education and mentality the scum who love them some convict undoubtedly possess. Just too GD easy!
Always watching

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Sep 28, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
Ownage and manipulation..........I am the master! LMGDAO
And it's almost too easy dealing with the type of education and mentality the scum who love them some convict undoubtedly possess. Just too GD easy!
Congratulations. We'll make sure to put "internet troll" on your tombstone since you're so proud of the only thing you've accomplished in your life. Happy now?
SOS really has you pegged.

Since: Jul 13

Exeter, NH

#14 Sep 28, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
Ownage and manipulation..........I am the master! LMGDAO
And it's almost too easy dealing with the type of education and mentality the scum who love them some convict undoubtedly possess. Just too GD easy!
As usual, dipshit's afraid to stick with the topic. The ridiculously bias article from the lame media outlet. I mean look at that headline. Yeah, playing against a guy who just set the record for TDs in 3 games is Vick's "career-defining game". Please. Tell me you're not stupid enough to believe that. Wait, we already now you are. Never mind. LMAO !!! Just too GD easy !!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#15 Sep 28, 2013
Once again, because the truth is the truth:

I OWN you convict scrotum slurping leeches. You just CANNOT stand me pointing out how GD worthless you mfk'rs have to be in order to support, defend, and idolize a warped SOB like vick. It irritates the living hell out of you!

But you really shouldn't be upset w/me. I didn't put a gun to your heads and force you to become the societal pieces of shit that you are and force you to worship and defend ghetto thugs. You do that because you don't know any better. Uneducated scum will attract like scum. Simply put, you just don't have it in you to be "better".

There's a name for the vicks of this society and those who are supportive of trash like him. It's called the cess pool. You swim in it every day and it defines you.

Now I know you were probably raised in a "culture" that fostered and promoted the type of filth that you have become and for that I truly pity you. But, a decent society gets tired of having to breathe the same air that you unproductive and worthless outcasts constantly pollute.

Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be demeaning, merely a statement of fact and reality. Just try and do better!
Grandpa

La Palma, CA

#16 Sep 29, 2013
All you boys seem to be missing the decency gene. Better to cast the log from your own eyes before you mention the speck in another's. And please clean up the language and concepts you promote. Youngsters read these pages. It is my hope that when you proclaim to LMGDAO that you come to realize God just might fulfill your prophecy and "damn" you. Please be more circumspect with your own lives so we all don't suffer as your collateral damage. Best regards to you all.
Always watching

Silver Spring, MD

#17 Sep 29, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
Once again, because the truth is the truth:
I OWN you convict scrotum slurping leeches. You just CANNOT stand me pointing out how GD worthless you mfk'rs have to be in order to support, defend, and idolize a warped SOB like vick. It irritates the living hell out of you!
But you really shouldn't be upset w/me. I didn't put a gun to your heads and force you to become the societal pieces of shit that you are and force you to worship and defend ghetto thugs. You do that because you don't know any better. Uneducated scum will attract like scum. Simply put, you just don't have it in you to be "better".
There's a name for the vicks of this society and those who are supportive of trash like him. It's called the cess pool. You swim in it every day and it defines you.
Now I know you were probably raised in a "culture" that fostered and promoted the type of filth that you have become and for that I truly pity you. But, a decent society gets tired of having to breathe the same air that you unproductive and worthless outcasts constantly pollute.
Please don't take this the wrong way. It's not meant to be demeaning, merely a statement of fact and reality. Just try and do better!
Once again, because the truth is the truth:
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>It`s been his M.O. since the beginning of this site , say something utterly stupid as shadoz and if it gets a negative response he/she/it comes back in another guise and attacks with racial slurs or homosexual slander like some little kid .
It`s response to this will be interesting , it will call me either a hick or a "hood rat", make some reference to my family , get out the thesaurus and try to sound intelligent , or better yet be too caught up in it`s lie to make any response that isn`t predictable and self incriminating .
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Grandpa wrote:
All you boys seem to be missing the decency gene. Better to cast the log from your own eyes before you mention the speck in another's. And please clean up the language and concepts you promote. Youngsters read these pages. It is my hope that when you proclaim to LMGDAO that you come to realize God just might fulfill your prophecy and "damn" you. Please be more circumspect with your own lives so we all don't suffer as your collateral damage. Best regards to you all.
Lemmings like you are what is wrong w/this country. If you have a problem w/me expressing contempt and disdain for a sick SOB who got his rocks off savaging the hell out of innocent dogs that's just too gawddamn bad. You can sit aroung your little campfire and sing koombaya all you want, gramps, but don't even presume to think you can tell me what to say and how to feel. BTW, if you don't want your "youngsters" to read topix because it's offends their delicate sensitivities, then be the GD parent, or grandparent, that you are supposed to be and monitor WTF they are doing. Novel idea, huh?

Now, go have a slug of Ensure, change your Depends, and mind your own fk'n busniness. LM"GD"AO
Always watching

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Sep 29, 2013
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemmings like you are what is wrong w/this country. If you have a problem w/me expressing contempt and disdain for a sick SOB who got his rocks off savaging the hell out of innocent dogs that's just too gawddamn bad. You can sit aroung your little campfire and sing koombaya all you want, gramps, but don't even presume to think you can tell me what to say and how to feel. BTW, if you don't want your "youngsters" to read topix because it's offends their delicate sensitivities, then be the GD parent, or grandparent, that you are supposed to be and monitor WTF they are doing. Novel idea, huh?
Now, go have a slug of Ensure, change your Depends, and mind your own fk'n busniness. LM"GD"AO
Why is it you're not happy unless everyone hates you ? That's a very disturbing personality trait. Not for me, but it should be for you
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#20 Sep 29, 2013
Always whining wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you "think" you own anyone shows your true value as a human being.
Let it go, buckwheat. By "owning" you I simply mean that I know what it takes to push a moron's buttons and get inside your empty head. I'm not going to force you to become my endentured servant. Those days are looooooong gone and you need to let them go. I know people like you just love to use "the past" and imaginary racism as crutches to justify your inabilities and failures, but son, it's just not my fault. Be a man, take responsibility and accountability for your own actions, educate yourself, and contribute to the betterment of society. A little determination, strength of will, and fortitude are all it takes to improve yourself and become a better and more productive person. Give it a shot!
CON-vick-T

Hampton, VA

#21 Sep 29, 2013
Always whining wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you're not happy unless everyone hates you ? That's a very disturbing personality trait. Not for me, but it should be for you
Your stupidity allows you to arrive at that conclusion. The only ones that I belittle are the degenerates who take advantage of the weak, innocent, and defenseless and the ignorant fk's, like you, who don't have the wherewithal to find that type of depravity as contemptible.

GD, son, is this beginning to sink in yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 1 hr Fresh Fart 588
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 34,436
News Both sides say protest talks productive, more t... 3 hr Excellent Farts 2
News Activist burns Nazi-Confederate flag near NASCA... 6 hr AgreePhartse 5
News Seal pups found abandoned in Maine, named after... 6 hr Fart news 2
News Lazar: Super Bowl rematch with Falcons favors c... 6 hr Fart news 2
News Finally: Titans end 11-game skid versus Colts 9 hr Fart Sauce 2
More from around the web