US gun debate: Video game industry defends itself

There are 1 comment on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Jan 11, 2013, titled US gun debate: Video game industry defends itself. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

The video game industry, blamed by some for fostering a culture of violence, defended its practices at a White House meeting exploring how to prevent horrific shootings like the recent Connecticut elementary school massacre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

Ohio Wrangler

Mogadore, OH

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I believe than the game and movie industries should be regulated on what they produce as entertainment.
The violence and explicit sex is warping minds, young and old. I believe when people watch this garbage daily, it numbs them to pain, suffering, and decency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the... (Mar '12) 8 min Save Miami 175
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 27 min tom wingo 743
News 11 weird memes that help explain the British el... 30 min tom wingo 5
News Rubio: A bad Iran deal a almost guarantees wara 2 hr stewart scott 9
News Shane Watson announces his retirement from all ... (Mar '13) 2 hr stewart scott 14
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr stewart scott 1,942
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... 3 hr Spielman 10
More from around the web