If R.A. Dickey Wins the Cy Young Tonight the Mets Must Trade Him

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

Tonight at 6:17 p.m. the MLB will announce this year's Cy Young Award winners for both the American League and the National League.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2012
XFlushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Congratulations to R.A. Dickey for a fabulous season!
No matter who wins the Cy Young, you have made this season fun. Your a stand up guy that makes a fan proud to cheer for you on every start, thanks for everything!
P.S.- The writer of this article definitely does not have the "You Gotta Believe" faith or attitude that is the backbone of the NY Mets!
XFlushing Fan

Elmhurst, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
2012 Cy Young Award Winner- R.A. Dickey!
You did it! Your team was somewhat lackluster at times, but you beat the odds and made the NY Mets fans proud! A magnificent feat of talent, thank you so much!!!!!!
Alderson, keep this guy, he is the real deal and the NY Mets need a leader with his tenacity, talent and dedication.
Let's Go Mets 2013!
Love R.A. Dickey!
THE WRITER OF THIS ARTICLE SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT TALENT, TENACITY AND DEDICATION. HARDWORK PAYS OFF, LEARN THE CONCEPT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran beats US in FIVB Volleyball Menˈs World 27 min Markexe 1
Michael Sam to meet with Dallas Cowboys on Wedn... 32 min Jerrys Kids 3
Missing man found in Oak Ridge subdivision Miss... 34 min cudzu bandit 3
Tom Brady is Impossible 37 min Kieth 80
Man indicted on reckless endangerment charge Ti... 53 min Pearl Jam 4
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,106
Will Bears defense be ready when the bell rings? 2 hr Balllls 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••