Overcoming Insecurity in the Gym

Posted in the Sports Forum

owen_mshengu_sha rif

Washington, DC

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Why the hell do fitness wannabe's put up with incessant screaming and yelling by instructors ... who try and palm themselves off as insane Drill Sargent's? Why don't these imbecilic morons just shut the fuck up!!! Or, is it due to the insecurity of "fitness" freaks that they feel they have to be yelled at in order to make themselves feel whole - important ... a part of something ...
These fuck-tards need to have their bloated reddened faces slapped with a used douche-bag until they succumb and lie on the ground like a useless heap of turd ... grovelling ... crying for their mothers ...
But seriously - what is this obsession to have people forever screaming and yelling en masse proving their arrogant AmericaniZim's. It's the same when cops/SWAT team guys yelling right in people's faces - telling people to shut-up and take control themselves when being subjected to some or other tragic situation.
If my son or daughter or family member have succumbed to some or other tragedy - it's my my fucking right to be upset and reach my loved one. We see this in house-fires where people run past the firemen - right into the burning structure.
People have the right to endanger themselves in given situations. The same can be said for people who try to rescue their pets from fire or drowning.Your uniform (controlling your putrid mindlessness) does not give you some unalienable right to harangue those concerned.
No-where in the world do uniformed officials have the right to usurp the rights of citizens. Capice!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 58 min Trojan 28,387
Sex assault case gets 49er cut 2 hr TNS Diarrhea Rants 6
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Buffalo Bull 1,480
David Ross follows Lester to the Cubs 5 hr EARL SCOTT 1
Valley Rescue Mission gives away meals for the ... 8 hr Will Dockery 1
Maddon embraces challenge of turning Cubs into ... 16 hr EARL SCOTT 1
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 18 hr Dr Bowel 264
More from around the web