Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1329 Aug 19, 2014
Grilling Brats and Keilbasa this morning, before it get's to 93....lol....Johnny Football look awful....He gave the finger to the Redskin's bench......$5,000 fine incoming lol...RG III look's so fragile to me, they were brilliant in keeping Kirk Cousins....Giant's offensive line is edgy, but Eli just looked shell shocked or something....like stoned...Maybe it's time for Coughlin to hang it up, though i respect him alot.......In Ferguson, tonight they should arrest everyone protesting violently.....these two groups have seperated themselves.....The Brown charging Wilson scenario, is the winner....It fit's every piece of evidence so far....and Wilson's alledged account....I'd be shocked if it deviated from that very much......Try to catch CNN if you can stand it and give me a critique of their coverage?....Please?....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1330 Aug 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Grilling Brats and Keilbasa this morning, before it get's to 93....lol....Johnny Football look awful....He gave the finger to the Redskin's bench......$5,000 fine incoming lol...RG III look's so fragile to me, they were brilliant in keeping Kirk Cousins....Giant's offensive line is edgy, but Eli just looked shell shocked or something....like stoned...Maybe it's time for Coughlin to hang it up, though i respect him alot.......In Ferguson, tonight they should arrest everyone protesting violently.....these two groups have seperated themselves.....The Brown charging Wilson scenario, is the winner....It fit's every piece of evidence so far....and Wilson's alledged account....I'd be shocked if it deviated from that very much......Try to catch CNN if you can stand it and give me a critique of their coverage?....Please?....
Keilbasa with some kraut.....mmmm..good stuff...I missed Johnny Football last night if the brat is getting too cranked, emotional and stupid over a pre-season game then it could be a long year for him. Looks as if his learning curve includes learning just a bit of self control. The down hill slope for some QB's can be dramatic Eli is getting old he has to be 35 or older...Coughlin's future should depend on how he handles Eli....A change of scenery could coax a good year out of him... yes, In Ferguson they need to arrest looters...I'll wait for the definative results of forensics before i draw any conclusion...I'll attempt to catch CNN

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1331 Aug 19, 2014
Hard to imagine that Eli would show his age, before Peyton....also hard to imagine Eli won two rings and Peyton only one....I think Coughlin is the oldest coach in the NFL.....Brown's are gonna name Hoyer the starter, and wonder what their fan's think?.....In Ferguson....the violent rioters and looters from out of the area, should have additional charges....I've dreamed of lifetime bans from any government assistance....but, that may not be doable....lol.....I see CNN as totally one-sided, but you see what you think....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1332 Aug 19, 2014
This just in....Buckeye starting Qb....Braxton Miller out for the season.....(sighs)...Damn the luck, anyway.....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1333 Aug 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
This just in....Buckeye starting Qb....Braxton Miller out for the season.....(sighs)...Damn the luck, anyway.....
Miller is just a pretty good quarterback on a great team....I don't have any ideas about back ups... but unless the next kid in line is a total slug...TThe Bukeyes stilll are a top 10 team...I saw a couple hours of CNN...perhaps the host or guests in a segment you saw had an ax to grind... or perhaps it may that ax to be ground lies some where else ...I saw nothing outrageous.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1334 Aug 20, 2014
Braxton Miller was the Big-10 offensive MVP, the last two years....Buckeyes won't need him for Navy or Rice....lol.....I was'nt sure they would win at Michigan State, with him.....Michigan's season is gonna be make or break for Brady Hoke....too bad, i really like him.....eventually Blue will get Les Miles from LSU, he's a Michigan guy.....Bull, ever since Obama became President....i have become very sensative to media agenda....and after a while, you can see it easily.....Fox bumble's alone, forever pro-GOP and even willing to lie about it.....CNN-MSNBC and their minions are too liberal on social issues, even to the point of showing preference for black protesters over authorities.....Often to the point of attracting news worthy behavior......help making the news, you want to report....media quagmire.....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1335 Aug 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Braxton Miller was the Big-10 offensive MVP, the last two years....Buckeyes won't need him for Navy or Rice....lol.....I was'nt sure they would win at Michigan State, with him.....Michigan's season is gonna be make or break for Brady Hoke....too bad, i really like him.....eventually Blue will get Les Miles from LSU, he's a Michigan guy.....Bull, ever since Obama became President....i have become very sensative to media agenda....and after a while, you can see it easily.....Fox bumble's alone, forever pro-GOP and even willing to lie about it.....CNN-MSNBC and their minions are too liberal on social issues, even to the point of showing preference for black protesters over authorities.....Often to the point of attracting news worthy behavior......help making the news, you want to report....media quagmire.....
I said thee Bucckeyes were a top #10 team with out Miller...That could be 10-2....Last two years Miller mised a good bit of time and the team won with Guyten, I don,t see any game other than Michigan State that it SHOULD cost the Buckeyes..Their out of the Big 10 slate is winnable... Navy, Kent St.,, Cincinnati and Virginia Tech ...If they stumble I like to see UCLA and Michigan State take #3 & 4....
Michigan needs a good year for Hoke to be secure 9-3 do it? The out of conference schedule is easy except @ Notre Dame so maybe they will finally live up to expectation.
Ill agree that the media is sensationalist and will milk the crap out of everything....Some out lets have a bias FOX obviously....CNN is bias towards sensationalism ... They all have an agenda...any one who knows has an agenda...I find it impossible to put ... conclusion before facts

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1336 Aug 20, 2014
I'm guessing Urban Meyer is the wildcard....and i've seen him make good quarterbacks outta alot of guys.....As long as Michigan State slaps them down, I'm good.....Yeah, UCLA, MSU, maybe Alabama and Florida State.....Oregon instead of UCLA is a toss up.....Problem for Hoke is also that the UM alumni don't have enough patience a full run....too hard to change a programs direction and philosophy in just 2-3 years......Bought Chevron for $3.24.....nice is relative, eh?...lol....Any thought on President Obama getting troop aggressive with ISIS< after that beheading?.....Since 2001, we haven't had our terrorist enemy, this out in the open.....am i way off here?......

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1337 Aug 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'm guessing Urban Meyer is the wildcard....and i've seen him make good quarterbacks outta alot of guys.....As long as Michigan State slaps them down, I'm good.....Yeah, UCLA, MSU, maybe Alabama and Florida State.....Oregon instead of UCLA is a toss up.....Problem for Hoke is also that the UM alumni don't have enough patience a full run....too hard to change a programs direction and philosophy in just 2-3 years......Bought Chevron for $3.24.....nice is relative, eh?...lol....Any thought on President Obama getting troop aggressive with ISIS< after that beheading?.....Since 2001, we haven't had our terrorist enemy, this out in the open.....am i way off here?......
The boosters at U of Michigan have had it so good for so long an 8 win season seems like a disaster....Even if Les Miles were to go up there he might not win enough either....After all the experctation would be that Miles would bring the national championship trophy in his luggage....Kind of like when Scotty Bowman came here from Montreal...We knew we were going to win one
The President is holding a no win situation in Iraq...He can't do notthing...and doing enough would be doing too much...Just some airstrikes will not do much to save that country...Abour the only thing that may have worked would have been in 2010 giving El Maliki the same treatment Diem got in South Viet Nam...Killing off some othe ISIS personel with air strikes and arming the Kurds might be all there is to do ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1338 Aug 20, 2014
....Saw the results of an anonymous poll, within NFL players....least favorite team to play for...#1 Oakland...#2 Buffalo......i believe Jax and Green Bay were also in the top 5....Most overpayed player...Jay Cutler.....lol.....Michigan is spoiled...we want Bo back....I think Miles would bring SEC recruiting....Other than that we both know, schools like Michigan, UCLA, Notre Dame and Stanford will alway's have a tough time, because their players actually have to take real classes.....Much as a Dove, as i usually am.....ISIS sitting out there, kinda in the open and all....is very tempting.....a chance once and for all, to send them all to hell.....Arming the Kurds is a no-brainer, and i am surprised we did'nt do it before.....More to the Kurds and less equipment for small town police, is what i say....lol....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1339 Aug 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
....Saw the results of an anonymous poll, within NFL players....least favorite team to play for...#1 Oakland...#2 Buffalo......i believe Jax and Green Bay were also in the top 5....Most overpayed player...Jay Cutler.....lol.....Michigan is spoiled...we want Bo back....I think Miles would bring SEC recruiting....Other than that we both know, schools like Michigan, UCLA, Notre Dame and Stanford will alway's have a tough time, because their players actually have to take real classes.....Much as a Dove, as i usually am.....ISIS sitting out there, kinda in the open and all....is very tempting.....a chance once and for all, to send them all to hell.....Arming the Kurds is a no-brainer, and i am surprised we did'nt do it before.....More to the Kurds and less equipment for small town police, is what i say....lol....
no ssuprise buffalo being one of the least favorite teams to play for....Two things on that...losing ..haven't made the playoffs since the Middle Ages...and most of those guys never actually played here... also I bet that Cleveland and Detroit can't be to far behind...favorites ..I'm thinking dallas...New Orleans...New York...Cutler is over rated .... by a lot... don't know what his pay check is but ...If the Bears had better QB play they might have rings by now...
Our aarming the Kurds u till now has been through Bagdad meaning the El maliki cornies and the shiamalitas have been taking a skim...We should be dealing with the Kurds as if they were an independant nation...The only flaw in the send them all to hell theory...as the Isrealii's have found... there is always another one waiting for his chance to be sent to Allah

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1340 Aug 21, 2014
Oakland is a small Detroit and that stadium is worse than the old, Orange Bowl was, even at the end.....Much as i love the Raiders, after the gallantry and all, there's not much there.....Cutler has a smirk, you just wanna slap....but, he's just married some movie star, so what's not to hate?...lol.......As for favorites,.Sister lived in Pittsburgh briefly, and loved it.....I would think San Diego and Miami...San Francisco......Much as i hate how S.F. has evolved as a city, if i am making $3 million plus, it's my new team...lol......Seattle is super cool......We've talked before about how if you were a top coach, my choice would be Ann Arbor or like Knoxville, TN......College, not Pro.....Obama want's to help, but from a distance, and i don't blame him as that is what he campaigned on.....no one want's to go back in there, but those scumbags, out in the open like that, i would think the Pentagon is licking it's chops.....I guess at least we get to use and research all our newest stuff......Too bad we could'nt get like, IRAN to completely close the Iraq-Syria border....Then have the Iraqi's and Kurds kick the shit outta them.....lol....or something.....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1341 Aug 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Oakland is a small Detroit and that stadium is worse than the old, Orange Bowl was, even at the end.....Much as i love the Raiders, after the gallantry and all, there's not much there.....Cutler has a smirk, you just wanna slap....but, he's just married some movie star, so what's not to hate?...lol.......As for favorites,.Sister lived in Pittsburgh briefly, and loved it.....I would think San Diego and Miami...San Francisco......Much as i hate how S.F. has evolved as a city, if i am making $3 million plus, it's my new team...lol......Seattle is super cool......We've talked before about how if you were a top coach, my choice would be Ann Arbor or like Knoxville, TN......College, not Pro.....Obama want's to help, but from a distance, and i don't blame him as that is what he campaigned on.....no one want's to go back in there, but those scumbags, out in the open like that, i would think the Pentagon is licking it's chops.....I guess at least we get to use and research all our newest stuff......Too bad we could'nt get like, IRAN to completely close the Iraq-Syria border....Then have the Iraqi's and Kurds kick the shit outta them.....lol....or something.....
I never was in he Orange bowl nor the sttadium iin Oakland...But the woorst big leauge stadium of all time was War memorial stadium right here...I beleive the war it ws a memorial to was Caesars' campaign in Gaul... It was falling apart and had very poor drainage...It didn't take much rain to turn it into a swamp...the location was stupid...In the worst residential nieghborhood in the city with damn close to zero parking...Municipal stadium in Cleveland and CNE stadium in Toronto were tthe next two on my list...The old Yankee stadium (circa. 1968) wasn't very pretty either
Tat idiot invasion of iraq is the gift that keeps on giviing... we will be paying for W.'s boner for a llong time

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1343 Aug 25, 2014
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I never was in he Orange bowl nor the sttadium iin Oakland...But the woorst big leauge stadium of all time was War memorial stadium right here...I beleive the war it ws a memorial to was Caesars' campaign in Gaul... It was falling apart and had very poor drainage...It didn't take much rain to turn it into a swamp...the location was stupid...In the worst residential nieghborhood in the city with damn close to zero parking...Municipal stadium in Cleveland and CNE stadium in Toronto were tthe next two on my list...The old Yankee stadium (circa. 1968) wasn't very pretty either
Tat idiot invasion of iraq is the gift that keeps on giviing... we will be paying for W.'s boner for a llong time
Que pasa amigo?

The BBills looked like crap...EJ was very innaccurate...had a pick ...but it wasnt his fault...I could be too impatient but was hoping that he would have shown a good learning curve...The defense was very poor as well...Tampa was walking up and down thhe field on us..defense willneed to play better.
LS update New England 1-0 winners ...Bobby was the 'man of the match'....nice to watch that highlight package

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1344 Aug 25, 2014
I saw the Bills game but did'nt wanna be mean....lol....Don't see many 3rd and 40's, do ya?.....Good news was they pared that down to 4th and 30....lol.....Tampa has alotta bad ass's on D, like the Lions, a ton of high draft picks.....Bears looked just as bad againest Seattle......Seattle looks better, if that's possible....Russel Wilson is like a magician at Qb......They are the best I've seen.....I've never been a Sam Bradford fan, but that is so sad, twice on the same ligament......Glad Bobby played well.....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1345 Aug 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I saw the Bills game but did'nt wanna be mean....lol....Don't see many 3rd and 40's, do ya?.....Good news was they pared that down to 4th and 30....lol.....Tampa has alotta bad ass's on D, like the Lions, a ton of high draft picks.....Bears looked just as bad againest Seattle......Seattle looks better, if that's possible....Russel Wilson is like a magician at Qb......They are the best I've seen.....I've never been a Sam Bradford fan, but that is so sad, twice on the same ligament......Glad Bobby played well.....
Not a bradford fan either but the Rams need him ..too bad they seemed to be a competitive team...The Bears dont seem too have improved them selves they ook like a 9-7 team that maybe makes the playoffss... maybe not/...The Packers look like a solid team..saw the Raiders ... Mack will be fine for them but that team is still crap.. like the Browns...The Bills...and the Jags...it has the looks of a 5 or 6 win seasoon for the Bills...
The Bulls start up sat. with a cupcake...Duquense... The Bulls could end up winning more games than the Bills...
It was quite a relief to see New England win... the season started so well... but untill Saturday they had lost 9 out of 11 .. rough streak

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1346 Aug 26, 2014
You know Bull, the older i get the less ravenous fan i am.....the Bears have a great offense with a medium defense....bound to happen losing Lovie Smith.....though, likely a Top-3 reciever tandeWorst weekend for exhibition games, so it's good that College ball is back....we can coast from here....lol.....Wisconsin-LSU look's good, this weekend.... LSU is a tough place to play night games.....plus 200 percent humidity......Amazing that Mark Sanchez has looked so good with the Eagles, possibly some credit to Kelly the coach.....Could Rex's offenses be that bad?....If you get a chance, see the Seahawks replay, cause i think they actually look better....i was never a big fan of Golden Tate anyway.....Packers looked good.....You're likely correct about Iraq....they need to win in on the ground by themselves....but, i think we may need sortees over Syria, to cut off their head.....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1347 Aug 26, 2014
your right about not being as ravenous as i once was....Back in the day i was one of thoose guys who would chew off his right arm before accepting a loss...and if i would chew off my right arm ...imagine what i might do, with that stick in my hand in order to avoid losing...Was once way over the edge as far as being consumed by the need to win...LSU v. Wisconsin should be a great game...but you have the wrong site...They aren't in Baton Rouge the game is in Houston...may take a little away from that home field advantage...Only way the badgers win is if they can sit on the ball with the running game...I cant wait for saturday ....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1348 Aug 26, 2014
It's good for Wisconsin, that it isn't in the Swamp.....lol.....Louisiana is a scary state, in a million ways.......Yeah, Wisconsin could use Russel Wilson back for this game....also Georgia-Clemson look's good too...This could be a big year for Georgia.....Saw the Sam Bradford play, and he was like pushed down, not even really hit....Feel bad for him, and it's likely a downer for Rez Nation, as i believe he is part Native-American....Saw an interview with several that were saying they have been rooting for Redskins for years, even have some gear....like it was their team.....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#1349 Aug 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
It's good for Wisconsin, that it isn't in the Swamp.....lol.....Louisiana is a scary state, in a million ways.......Yeah, Wisconsin could use Russel Wilson back for this game....also Georgia-Clemson look's good too...This could be a big year for Georgia.....Saw the Sam Bradford play, and he was like pushed down, not even really hit....Feel bad for him, and it's likely a downer for Rez Nation, as i believe he is part Native-American....Saw an interview with several that were saying they have been rooting for Redskins for years, even have some gear....like it was their team.....
Could be a good year for Georgia...A lot of the pre view mgs have them top 20....the SEC team all the touts seem to love is ole Miss...Personally I think that the PAC is due for a rebound as a conference they have 3 legit top 10's UCLA, Oregon and Stanford...USC Washington and ASU could be top 20...It is a rough break for Bradford I feel bad for every kid that gets hurt ... There isnt anything in sports that feels worse than needing to be helped off the field or ice...My last injury was a torn groin muscle... wass face first 10 feet from the bench crawling to get off the ice.... very low feeling ... Is Redskins more deragotory then the Seminoles?.. Yes Redskins has a war like feel to it... but so does the vikings... The mention of skin color on its own doesn't seem terrible...If i thought alll or near all indians hated the title i wouldn't use itt... but it isnt quite like that...and is Indians an awful thing to cll them?...So in Canada itt's First Nations... we own a piece of a mining co. in the yukon... on the phone with the C.E.O. and a public relations person e were discussing the hoops that companies go through to get water use rights... I refered to the Little Salmon First Nation as "the indians"... you could literally hear these folks cringe....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 40 min Fight On 27,984
Was Adrian Peterson wrong to punish his child w... 42 min awakentoolate 601
Seattle Mariners Free Agents: Should They Keep ... 1 hr johnnyj 1
Raiders stay winless, fall to Browns 3 hr Fozzie 15
STS*: Several Standouts at New England 3 hr John 21
If the GOP brand is dog food, the Democratic br... 4 hr tha Professor 49
Earnhardt captures NASCAR Sprint Cup victory at... 5 hr Uncle John Duckett 8

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE