Terminated Lenoir City worker pickets old city hall

Aug 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

A Lenoir City woman is picketing the old city hall, claiming that she, her husband and her son were all wrongfully terminated by the city in the past month.

Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Harry PotHead

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

This is Strange
Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

I told you i was coming Jill
Jill

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Karma wrote:
I told you i was coming Jill
But my shit dont stink
Harry Pothead

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Fire all the LCUB workers and start over.
Anonymous

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

It's humilating as a citizen of Lenoir City that her picture is on KnoxNews.com and every where else holding that mispelled sign looking like an idiot, and making Lenoir City look stupid!

Not to mention the fact that she keeps saying her son and husband were fired, and she was fired for asking questions about why her husband was fired.

First of all her son was NOT fired. He just never came back after her husband resigned.

Second....what questions would she have about why her husband was fired????? They must have HORRIBLE communication skills in their marriage so I'll try to do my best to explain...

Jill - You're husband sent an LCUB work crew to your house to do personal work for him on company time. Contrary to what you may believe, that is wrong. It is something that people get fired for here in the real world. I know it's hard for you to understand way up there on your high horse, but normal people down here beneath you don't do things like that and get away with it. Your husband was actually given an option to resign or be terminated and he chose resignation. That allowed you and him to enjoy all that hundreds of thousands of dollars in his retirement fund. Your son chosing to not go back to LCUB (probably out of embarassment) was a CHOICE, not a termination. As a City employee yourself, you continuously keeping trouble stirred up on a daily basis about your husbands RESIGNATION prevents you from doing your job to it's specifications by keeping your personal business out of your work place. Continuous behavior such as that caused you to lose your job as well.

Now I hope that answered all your questions, and you can now go and get the help and medication that you so desparately need.

You owe the entire city of Lenoir City an apology for the horrible representation of our city that you have displayed.
bless our hearts

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

SheIsCrazy wrote:
It's humilating as a citizen of Lenoir City that her picture is on KnoxNews.com and every where else holding that mispelled sign looking like an idiot, and making Lenoir City look stupid!
Not to mention the fact that she keeps saying her son and husband were fired, and she was fired for asking questions about why her husband was fired.
First of all her son was NOT fired. He just never came back after her husband resigned.
Second....what questions would she have about why her husband was fired????? They must have HORRIBLE communication skills in their marriage so I'll try to do my best to explain...
Jill - You're husband sent an LCUB work crew to your house to do personal work for him on company time. Contrary to what you may believe, that is wrong. It is something that people get fired for here in the real world. I know it's hard for you to understand way up there on your high horse, but normal people down here beneath you don't do things like that and get away with it. Your husband was actually given an option to resign or be terminated and he chose resignation. That allowed you and him to enjoy all that hundreds of thousands of dollars in his retirement fund. Your son chosing to not go back to LCUB (probably out of embarassment) was a CHOICE, not a termination. As a City employee yourself, you continuously keeping trouble stirred up on a daily basis about your husbands RESIGNATION prevents you from doing your job to it's specifications by keeping your personal business out of your work place. Continuous behavior such as that caused you to lose your job as well.
Now I hope that answered all your questions, and you can now go and get the help and medication that you so desparately need.
You owe the entire city of Lenoir City an apology for the horrible representation of our city that you have displayed.
The hiring requirements at Perks and Rejects must be low if her spelling is any indication.

So that's why the new hire is just as qualified?
embarrassing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

SheIsCrazy wrote:
First of all her son was NOT fired. He just never came back after her husband resign
Well said... She has been on meds but her mg should be bumped up since obviously its not working. Even though I have personally been attacked verbally and bashed by Jill I honestly hope she can put her pride aside and get medical help. Bipolar disorder is a real thing and not to be taken lightly. She is sick.... her family should seriously seek professional help before she destroys all of their lives..... all joking aside.3375
know it all

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

SheIsCrazy wrote:
very well said
trappermd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

well it looks like she got the other post remved i guess all the dirty laundry being displayed for the whole world to see was too much.

what do you expect jill??? you go on broadway begging for attention but when you got it you couldnt handle it

did you honestly think you would be supported??

you cant have the history that your entire family has and expect positive feed back

youre the one that pryed open this pandoras box, now you and your family has to suffer the consequences
Observer

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

I love the way she was so angry about her personal information being given out and then spills her guts about her step-daughter. Can you say double standard. The step-daughter should have been left out of the mess and anything about her should be off limits, as well as the other kids. She thinks that only she is entitled to privacy. CRAZY
Been Following

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

trappermd wrote:
well it looks like she got the other post remved i guess all the dirty laundry being displayed for the whole world to see was too much.
what do you expect jill??? you go on broadway begging for attention but when you got it you couldnt handle it
did you honestly think you would be supported??
you cant have the history that your entire family has and expect positive feed back
youre the one that pryed open this pandoras box, now you and your family has to suffer the consequences
How did she manage to get the post removed? Didn't think she had anyone that cared enough to help her with that. Maybe it got removed to protect the kids involved
LCUB Customer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

It's being said that LCUB workers have helped each other on company time for decades. That may be true but it must stop, and the Mayor has put his foot down and made a statement that it can't go on and I applaud him for it.
What

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

The mayor gets more favors than anyone!!..every Christmas LCUB puts up a city OWNED Christmas bell at his & Gil Morgans house, FREE OF CHARGE!
Half the employee's at LCUB & City are hand picked by the mayor.
Ready for Matt to come back and clean up this town.
Justice

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Idk about anyone else but I think we should go old school like the 1700s and put her down town and everyone throw tomatoes at her and then hang and burn her ass..... But she would probably stink the town up from her burning flesh

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
The mayor gets more favors than anyone!!..every Christmas LCUB puts up a city OWNED Christmas bell at his & Gil Morgans house, FREE OF CHARGE!
Half the employee's at LCUB & City are hand picked by the mayor.
Ready for Matt to come back and clean up this town.
Say WHAT?!
You think there was less nepotism & cronyism under Matt Brookshire?
Me and You

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

The Real Goose wrote:
<quoted text>Say WHAT?!
DoeYous her chit stink She thinks it dont...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Me and You wrote:
<quoted text> DoeYous her chit stink She thinks it dont...
I wasn't talking about "her".
I know nothing about her.
What

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

The Real Goose wrote:
<quoted text>Say WHAT?!
Absolutely!
WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

bless our hearts wrote:
<quoted text>
The hiring requirements at Perks and Rejects must be low if her spelling is any indication.
So that's why the new hire is just as qualified?
. LOL!!@ Perks & Rejects...good one.
WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Me and You wrote:
<quoted text> DoeYous her chit stink She thinks it dont...
. Hmm..sounds like you need another beer or 2 or 3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••