Roane County man who lost 4 family me...

Roane County man who lost 4 family members in wreck fatally shoots son

There are 3 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Roane County man who lost 4 family members in wreck fatally shoots son. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Tragic, violent deaths have taken five of Roane County resident Vincent Brown's family members in the last 17 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

turpin

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
very sad our thoughts and prayers are with the family
river

Duluth, GA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
So sad all our thoughts and prays go out to the remaining family members such a great tragidy.
sid

Davidson, NC

#5 Jan 19, 2015
river wrote:
So sad all our thoughts and prays go out to the remaining family members such a great tragidy.
That wreck would have never happened if her husband hadn't been feeding her pills and putting gun to her head and his sons head.its that poor family that whole family is druggies.read the Oliver springs Topix .his brothers Topix candace pickard Topix they have enough pills to have a drug store.josh Brown sales pills to kids.that whole family is trouble. Josh brown shot his brother and his father shot the gun to make it look like he shot him they both had gun residue on there hands.i guess if your in good with the sheriffs dept.you can get aeay with murder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom and Gisele's Marriage Under Fire as Close S... 1 hr Fart news 18
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr stewart scott 2,528
News Cruz leads a GOP backlash to a Black Lives Matt... 4 hr Fart news 2
News Kenny Chesney Closes The Big Revival Tour to 12... 5 hr Fart news 4
News Column: IndyCar is clearly too risky; time to s... 5 hr Fart news 17
News Chris Coons and Bob Casey back Iran deal, putti... 5 hr Fart news 7
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr stewart scott 29,949
More from around the web