Police to quiz ball boy in kick row

Police to quiz ball boy in kick row

There are 3 comments on the Ealing Times story from Jan 23, 2013, titled Police to quiz ball boy in kick row. In it, Ealing Times reports that:

A ball boy is ushered away following an incident with Chelsea footballer Eden Hazard at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea Police are to investigate an incident which saw a ball boy kicked by Chelsea footballer Eden Hazard during his side's Capital One Cup semi-final against Swansea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ealing Times.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I believe in the video, it shows the ballboy stalling and keepin the ball away from Hazard....where were the officials while this was happening?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 26, 2013
it all happened in a matter of seconds, how fast do you think the officials are?
Chuck Winter

Zwijnaarde, Belgium

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Unsportsmanlike behaviour of the boy, and a not so smart intervention from Hazard, although he clearly had no intention of hitting or hurting the boy. The boy then also perfmored some commedia dell'arte: he (and his club) should be fined, and Hazard's expulsion from the game should be sufficient punishment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min Bruin For Life 30,221
News NASCAR: Earnhardt upset with Stewart after tang... 1 hr Not another one tony 12
News Fenerbahce seeks winning start in 2nd round of ... (Feb '08) 15 hr Fart news 195
News Car towing at UT-A&M game upsets Austin man (Dec '08) 15 hr Fart news 14
News Series Preview: Mariners Fri Fart news 2
News Miss Georgia Betty Cantrell wins Miss America p... Fri Fart news 17
News Climate change: Does eating bugs help? Fri Fart news 2
More from around the web