Get rid of Big Bird

Get rid of Big Bird

There are 691 comments on the The Washington Post story from Oct 4, 2012, titled Get rid of Big Bird. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Mitt Romney, in Wednesday night's debate in Denver, spoke of funding he would cut if elected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#465 Oct 12, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Doherty thought that Romney was pathetic when they met? He introduced himself to Doherty 4 times, yes 4 times. With the same intro. He couldn't remember that he met him 3 times earlier in the evening yet he has such strong loving memories? Bullshyt.
And when american were in Vietnam Romney was hiding in France. He hunkered down and hid.
Carlos Slim, World's Richest Man, Gets Richer Supplying 'Obamaphones' To Poor...

IRS:'Tax avoidance' at heart of SOLYNDRA bankruptcy...

REPORT: Biden, Dems lobbied for federal loans...

Al Gore thrives as 'green' investor...

Paris

#466 Oct 12, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she is, she hasn't said as far as I know. When you volunteer to work security in high threat regions, you know the risk's. So does your family.
Vice President Biden drew jeers from Republicans after he wrongly claimed at Thursday's debate that the administration wasn't told of requests for more diplomatic security in the run-up to the Libya terror attack.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

#467 Oct 12, 2012
Anyone who doubted for a minute that the Romney-Ryan team would be elected Nov 6th can relax. Both Obama, and Biden looked like rank amateurs in their debates.

Paris

#468 Oct 12, 2012
WELL JOE, Now her is something to really laugh about.

CAMPAIGN FREAKOUT!
OBAMA ONLY HAS LOCK ON CA, DE, DC, IL, MA, MD, NY, RI, VT
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#469 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Vice President Biden drew jeers from Republicans after he wrongly claimed at Thursday's debate that the administration wasn't told of requests for more diplomatic security in the run-up to the Libya terror attack.
It may be true but shows the lack of cross-team collating of security concerns and intel that the current setup of intelligence gathering and dissemination of such still isn't any better than on 9-10-01.

It also sounds like the WH is throwing Hillary and the St. Dept. under the bus and possibly Clapper is included.......Mexican Firing Squad tactics.

Did Tim Donilon know but not tell the POTUS and VPOTUS ?

Desperation ?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#470 Oct 12, 2012
CrazeeCatLadee wrote:
If 70% of Americans want PBS then maybe they should pony up a couple bucks to keep it going. I think it is a Democrat propoganda machine, and I don't want to support it with tax dollars.
Tough s--t, bitch. It's going to be supported with contributions AND tax dollars. When you let me check off the box preventing any of MY tax dollars going to "Defense," I'll consider your right to do the same with PBS.

Until then, get bent you vicious hag.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#471 Oct 12, 2012
CrazeeCatLadee wrote:
Anyone who doubted for a minute that the Romney-Ryan team would be elected Nov 6th can relax. Both Obama, and Biden looked like rank amateurs in their debates.
More lies from the Cat Ladee, who didn't watch the debate but relied on what Faux and Friends told her happened.

Hey, bitch, sorry but your guy got PASTED by the guy you said was "senile!"

LOL

Paris

#472 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough s--t, bitch. It's going to be supported with contributions AND tax dollars. When you let me check off the box preventing any of MY tax dollars going to "Defense," I'll consider your right to do the same with PBS.
Testy little hag ain't you harvette.......Defense in required in the constitution......PBS isn't.

WHITE HOUSE UPDATE: Obama, Biden never made aware of request for more security... OMG, one heartbeat from the Presidency and the President leaves Biden out of the chain of intellegence.....talk about confidence.........but we all know it is just another lie........to hide their other lies about Stevens and three others death.

FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%... VIRGINIA: R 51% O 44%...

FLORIDA: R 51% 0 44%... VIRGINIA: R 51% O 44%...

Paris

#473 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from the Cat Ladee, who didn't watch the debate but relied on what Faux and Friends told her happened.
Hey, bitch, sorry but your guy got PASTED by the guy you said was "senile!"
LOL
Biden, Ryan at each other on everything...
TENSE...Every time Ryan was making a point either moderator or Biden would interrupt……….I guess the wedding did make a difference…….and still Ryan won.

CNN POLL: R 48% B 44%...

Chris Wallace: I've never seen a candidate as disrespectful as Biden...

Borger: Came Off As Condescending...

Hume:'Cranky Old Man'...

Noonan:'The old man pushed, and the kid pushed back'...

Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times?

AP:'Laugh, chuckle, grimace, grin, smirk, goofy face'...even when talking about Libya and Stevens death.

CNN: Raddatz 'the third debater'...bias clearly shown……

REALCLEAR MAP SHOWS SHIFT...
Cat74

United States

#475 Oct 12, 2012
I did not watch the first Presidential election, but now that I know Obama will make a fool of himself I will watch the next 2. There are no teleprompters. This will be fun. They will probably give Barack the questions ahead of time, because he is so stupid. But even that won;t help him. It is over.

Paris

#476 Oct 12, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I did not watch the first Presidential election, but now that I know Obama will make a fool of himself I will watch the next 2. There are no teleprompters. This will be fun. They will probably give Barack the questions ahead of time, because he is so stupid. But even that won;t help him. It is over.
You could tell their was bias with her cutting off Ryan 31 times and letting Biden interrupt 82 times......it was almost as if it were ..........rehearsed. Biden was too ready for the questions and the question were kept to liberal talking points and Joe's few strengths. We can expect no less from Candy, which is probably barefoot, they think alike and are about the same size. Obama has probably had the questions for a week. They don't care about how bias it looks, their trying to get their cooked goose out of the oven before the timer goes off.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#477 Oct 12, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You could tell their was bias with her cutting off Ryan 31 times
Interruptions during a debate, ScrotumSniffer?

STOP THE PRESSES!

Well, at least Ryan won't have to get his clocked cleaned by November, it's been done.
Cat74

United States

#478 Oct 12, 2012
It doesn't matter. The Democrats have ignored a huge voting block for 4 years, and expected them to just go to the polls, and reelect them. They have done nothing for the white working class. Now they are voting Romney. It won't be a close election.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#479 Oct 12, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Doherty thought that Romney was pathetic when they met? He introduced himself to Doherty 4 times, yes 4 times. With the same intro. He couldn't remember that he met him 3 times earlier in the evening yet he has such strong loving memories? Bullshyt.
And when american were in Vietnam Romney was hiding in France. He hunkered down and hid.
Who cares? We are not talking about whether or not Doherty liked Romney. We are talking about the kind comments made about him.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#480 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. We will let PBS and Big Bird defend our country!!!!!!!!!! That should work!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#481 Oct 12, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what those mean people don't know is how they're talked about and ridiculed.

The victims of their temper tantrums don't sit down and cry. In fact, before too long a whole lot of people will be laughing about the incident, at the mean person's expense.

Mean people want to ruin our day.

But we don't let them.

In fact, we all feel just a moment of pity for him. Imagine going through life hoping to ruin someone's day.

How miserable it must be to be him.
Cat74

United States

#482 Oct 12, 2012
I bet President Romney will have a budget, and everyhing. And PBS will get less, and less Government subsidy until finally we don't pay for them at all.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#483 Oct 12, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I bet President Romney.
You don't have anything to bet, lying Cnt74.

I'll bet draft dodger Romney will go back to his leverage buy out business, selling off the assets of American companies and putting people out of work.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#484 Oct 12, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have anything to bet, lying Cnt74.
I'll bet draft dodger Romney will go back to his leverage buy out business, selling off the assets of American companies and putting people out of work.
Get a grip!!! When did Obama and Biden serve????

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#485 Oct 13, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think these comments by Romney are in any way anti-American???????
Citing a CNN report that Doherty had been killed while trying to help others at the consulate, Romney expressed his admiration. "When he and his colleagues there heard that the consulate was under attack ... they went there. They didn't hunker down where they were in safety. They rushed there to go help," Romney said. "This is the American way: We go where there's trouble. We go where we're needed. And right now we're needed. Right now the American people need us."
If you do, there is something terribly wrong with you!!!!
You've been proven to be dishonest, as in LIAR. Nothing you post should be considered as the words of a liar are empty.

Entertain yourself and your fellow neocons, libs and independents know you're not truthful!

I hate a LIAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 32,291
News June 30, birthdays for Mike Tyson, Fantasia Bar... 2 hr lawyer203 1
News Marcus Willis 'relaxed' about Wimbledon tie wit... 23 hr Tennis Fan 1
News Lindsey Vonn wants a family, but can't get a date Wed You Bet 1
News NASCAR driver apologizes for fight Wed WWE CRASHCAR 2016 4
News Lawn care company releases statement related to... Tue Chuck 1
News Mitch Kupchak says the Lakers need help everywh... Jun 28 thomas1897 1
More from around the web