Get rid of Big Bird

Oct 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Mitt Romney, in Wednesday night's debate in Denver, spoke of funding he would cut if elected.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can prove you're not just blowing smoke out of your ass, do so.
When you can prove it wrong do so.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Just like you're a liar, so is your candidate. You lie, manipulate, and twist facts. Look at your candidate CHEATING during the debate! There were to be no notes, teleprompters, etc., but Mr. Sleazy, greasy, the apostate, NON-CHRISTIAN, MORMON BISHOP that you want to be president, because you're so racist, so evil and twisted shows just what type of low-life scum you people are! If he wins (which he won't!) Might as well put Satan in the WHITE HOUSE! God will always reveal the true nature of people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now dispute this or put your little hypocritical spin on this false Christian.
How can you call a lie the truth. Let's start with the Unemployment rate really at 11.3%

Then we can go back and count the 1.1 million that Obama has slowly dropped from the unemployment rolls because he can't produce the jobs he promised.

Then we can finally go to the fact that they used a very unorthodox way to calculate that had not been used this year, and is based on a guess.

Paint you pig any color you want, but it's still a pig.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>How can you call a lie the truth. Let's start with the Unemployment rate really at 11.3%
Then we can go back and count the 1.1 million that Obama has slowly dropped from the unemployment rolls because he can't produce the jobs he promised.
Then we can finally go to the fact that they used a very unorthodox way to calculate that had not been used this year, and is based on a guess.
Paint you pig any color you want, but it's still a pig.
NO, DISSEMBLER! LET'S START WITH THE MORMON BISHOP CHEATING DURING THE DEBATE! LET'S START WITH A SLIMY, SLICK, GREASY, SHYSTER WITH NO MORALS, VALUES, OR CLASS THINKING HE CAN CHEAT HIS WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!

DON'T DEFLECT! WHY DID HE CHEAT?

I'am waiting......foot tapping!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>When you can prove it wrong do so.....
I just proved your candidate CHEATED DURING THE DEBATE AND YOU'RE TRYING TO IGNORE IT AND I MOST CERTAINLY WON'T LET YOU!
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

The month is already going by quickly. And the party is organized. Not as big as the one in January, but plenty of bubbly, and cold beer, I bet even after Obama loses he is to arrogant to concede. He will just walk away, catch a cab, an go back to Chi town letting Michele do all the hard work with moving.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

No one cheated during the debate. Obama made that up so he can overcome the awful things people are saying about his performance Wednesday. Democrats will lie about anything, and the sick ones, like Obama, make up the best stories.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>NO, DISSEMBLER! LET'S START WITH THE MORMON BISHOP CHEATING DURING THE DEBATE! LET'S START WITH A SLIMY, SLICK, GREASY, SHYSTER WITH NO MORALS, VALUES, OR CLASS THINKING HE CAN CHEAT HIS WAY INTO THE WHITE HOUSE!
DON'T DEFLECT! WHY DID HE CHEAT?
I'am waiting......foot tapping!
To a LEFTY using a handkechief is cheating.

I suppose LEFTY is more at home wiping their nose on a sleeve.

Long live the culture of LEFTY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
No one cheated during the debate. Obama made that up so he can overcome the awful things people are saying about his performance Wednesday. Democrats will lie about anything, and the sick ones, like Obama, make up the best stories.
He made this up? Are you freaking blind, insane or just plain nuts? Oh, it's our lying eyes? How the hell did Obama slip notes into slick arse mittens pocket?

Foot tapping, I am waiting, lying shyster!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
To a LEFTY using a handkechief is cheating.
I suppose LEFTY is more at home wiping their nose on a sleeve.
Long live the culture of LEFTY.
That is no damn hanky! No one puts a snot filled hanky on a podium, GTFOH!

Your boy is a cheat! HE'S A LYING, SLEAZY, GREASY, SHYSTER!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Did public Television even mention their names?
I would like to take the time out to Honor the Memories of:
Chris Stevens
Glen Doherty
Tyrone Woods
Sean Smith
R.I.P.
We are sorry our president failed to protect you and properly honor your service and your memory by flying out to Vegas for a party after news of your horrendous deaths.
Your service and patriotism will be missed by all good Americans even though ignored by our heartless leaders.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>......DON'T DEFLECT! WHY DID HE CHEAT? I'am waiting......foot tapping!
I don't think bringing up Obama's actual performance as president is cheating.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>That is no damn hanky! No one puts a snot filled hanky on a podium, GTFOH!
Your boy is a cheat! HE'S A LYING, SLEAZY, GREASY, SHYSTER!
Hey LEFTY.

Slow mo of the CLEAN HANKY going on the poium from his pocket is shown by LEFTY site.

He used the clean hanky a few minutes later.

I understand for a LEFTY use to using the sleeve to blow the nose it's difficult to fathom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think bringing up Obama's actual performance as president is cheating.
You can be as stupid as you want. No notes, no charts, no teleprompters. It is not a hanky, it's obvious it's a piece of paper and he's being sly slipping it out of his pocket. If you choose to believe he's nasty enough to put a snotty hanky on the podium, be delusional and a sneak and liar like he is too. I am not surprised. Tell me this, did he blow his nose during the speech? Wipe his brow with this so-called hanky.

You all are lying, cheating, scum just like him. There's no doubt that he broke the rules and CHEATED!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LEFTY.
Slow mo of the CLEAN HANKY going on the poium from his pocket is shown by LEFTY site.
He used the clean hanky a few minutes later.
I understand for a LEFTY use to using the sleeve to blow the nose it's difficult to fathom.
Proud to be a lefty and not a lying, sneaky, cheating, scum bag right-wing, pos!
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Imaginary Times(Quantum Mechanics)

ďThe Ignorant Reject What They See - Not What They Think - The Wise Reject What They Think - Not What They See.Ē

Huang Po...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Big Bird, Sesame street, news, documentaries etc etc...can all be picked up and viewed by private channels.

What is being suggested for PBS should be the same where I live for the CBC. Publicly funded tv is ridiculous, CBC gets $1.1 billion a yr of tax payers money.

Tax payers money can be spent on something better or outright saved.

“All power to the people.”

Since: Mar 07

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

ROMNEY 2012 AMERICAN wrote:
GAS 5.69 in L.A.
Want more pain? Vote for the BIG O OWEbama
It's the free market system that sets gas prices. Sorry to break the news to you.
ObamaWelfareProg ramm

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Ray wrote:
I didn't even know about the PBS subsidy.
Makes me wonder what else I don't know about.
Rules must change

Were I am employed, Note I work for a large health care organization, and we have rules and regulations for everything, this has exploded over the last three years under this Obama admin. We can hardly do our jobs anymore, we put more time in meeting regulations then we do, doing our jobs, its truly pathetic.
You canít work on the roof without a harness; you can work in an area where there is construction without the appropriate gear. And on and on and on. Our company is over regulated so bad that now to do a four hour project it actually takes two days. There simply isnít any way that a small company could adhere to the same rules that we have to. Itís no wonder so many small businesses are going out of business under this Obama regime. We as Americans have lost of freedom and liberty under this Obama.
We can now be fired for smoking in our cars that are parked in the parking lot, we can be fired for having a face book account, We can be fired for having a traffic ticket, We can be fired for not taking the Mandatory flew shot, also people cant be hired for these same things, Its no dammed wonder the jobs market is so bad, Regulations are killing jobs.
Folks this is Nazi Germany. All over again!
Our vehicles can tell on us, they put smart meters on our homes; they can fly drones over our neighborhoods, whatís next? The mark of the Beast!
Bureaucratsí and radical liberals have stolen our freedoms and libertyís away.
What kind of a future will our children and grand children have?
This country is actually ruined; we are now a nation of scared people.
My immigrant Grand Parents are rolling in their graves thinking about how this strong, powerful , wealthy, proud country just gave up and allowed our selves to be ruled by Big Brother. Itís a shame a crying shame I tell you.
We need to stop the progressivism that is going on and get back to our founding American principles; we canít just fall into direct Communism without a fight.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I presume that is a rhetorical question because - shhhhhh - people like fair and balanced news stations!
Now go back to fux ....
I prefer Anderson Cooper over at CNN
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Get rid of Mitt the Turd and keep Big Bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of691
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••