Oakland Raiders Offensive Line Now a Strength

There are 9 comments on the JustBlogBaby story from Aug 4, 2014, titled Oakland Raiders Offensive Line Now a Strength. In it, JustBlogBaby reports that:

Sep 23, 2013; Denver, CO, USA; Oakland Raiders center Stefen Wisniewski prepares to snap the football across from members of the Denver Broncos in the first quarter at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JustBlogBaby.

NJ Raider

East Brunswick, NJ

#1 Aug 4, 2014
I like the way the line looks going into camp. I could see going left to right: Penn, Jackson, Wiz, Watson, Howard. I think moving Watson inside will help his confidence and let him grow into one of the tackle positions in a year or two
Reggie McWTF

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2014
Nope...

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#4 Aug 23, 2014
They had Penn Barnes Wiz Austin Watson in the game last night. The rookie 66 I guess is Jackson looked really good & I bet ends up starting sooner than later.
Reggie McWTF

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2014
Yep....
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Aug 25, 2014
mAYBE AN IMPROVEMENT AT OFFENSIVE LINE MIGHT GET THEM A FEW MORE WINS THIS SEASON....LIKE 6!

GO RAIDERS!
Reggie McWTF

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2014
Lets not get carried away...they would require a loser Gator QB to get 6 wins....
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Reggie McWTF wrote:
Lets not get carried away...they would require a loser Gator QB to get 6 wins....
yEAH LE'S NOT GET CARRIED AWAY SINCE THE HAVEN'T BROUGHT IN A GATOR QB. SEEMS THE FAIDERS ARE DOING A FINE JOB ON THEIR OWN CHOICES.

I GOT THIS FROM THE QUARTERBACK HANDBOOK ON HOW TO RUIN A FRANCHISE:
2013 Terrelle Pryor/Matt McGloin/Matt Flynn
2012 Carson Palmer/Terrelle Pryor
2011 Carson Palmer / Jason Campbell / Kyle Boller
2010 Jason Campbell / Bruce Gradkowski
2009 JaMarcus Russell / Bruce Gradkowski / Charlie Frye
2008 JaMarcus Russell / Andrew Walter
2007 Josh McCown / Daunte Culpepper / JaMarcus Russell
2006 Andrew Walter / Aaron Brooks
2005 Kerry Collins / Marques Tuiasosopo
2004 Kerry Collins / Marques Tuiasosopo
2003 Rick Mirer / Marques Tuiasosopo

I HAD TO DO A DOUBLE TAKE TO ACTUALLY VISUALIZE THE TOTAL INEPTITUDE HERE. YES THE FAIDERS, WHAT A F UCKED UP RUN ORGINIZATION!!! AND THERE IS ACTUALLY STILL FOOLS WHO CALL THEMSELVES FANS?!?!?! LMFAO
swamptits

Katy, TX

#9 Aug 26, 2014
What a bunch of losers gatorfag. Good thing you had that handbook! Do you have one on the Jags or do you only buy faider shit?
Flatulence Fred

United States

#10 Aug 27, 2014
L.J.

"I have had to suffer humiliation and self-imposed isolation for years resulting from vile smelling uncontrollable farts and fecal incontinence due to irritable bowel syndrome. I was constantly surrounded by a horrible odor. The entire house stank all the time, and no air-freshener helped at all. I even used to spray a heavy duty odor removing spray on my body and on the inside of my clothing several times a day....to no avail. Although they were very kind about it, my family did not even want to be in the house or car with me. I was told repeatedly by internal medicine doctors and even gastroenterologists that nothing could be done to treat this condition. I accidentally saw a bottle of DevromŽ in the office of a gastric-bypass surgeon and decided to try it. The dosage which is effective for me is three or four capsules twice a day. This dosage was arrived at by trial and error. It has totally freed me from the constant all pervasive stench that I have had to live with for years."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jill Duggar Dillard Criticized over Use of Slin... 11 min Tazo 21
News Robert Kraft drops Patriots' appeal; Tom Brady ... 20 min Great Review 8
News Miami Dolphins paying Ryan Tannehill to be the ... 30 min Just Sayin 17
News Miami Dolphins lead NFL in dead money 33 min Kickboxer 20
News Patriots Won't Appeal Team Fine, Loss of Draft ... 2 hr Belly Chick 12
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... 2 hr tom wingo 5
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... 2 hr tom wingo 4
More from around the web