Only One Way Tony Romo Leaves Dallas Cowboys Anytime Soon

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Rant Sports

If you love and follow the Dallas Cowboys one thing is certain, no one gets more attention that quarterback Tony Romo .

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013
Anonymous

Concord, CA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Give romo break!!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Jenn1708 wrote:
Give romo break!!
He's not good under pressure.
Caw

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Romo is the best QB since Aikman if he had the line everyone else does you would see what he can do but even though he don't he is still one of the top rated QBs.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Caw wrote:
Romo is the best QB since Aikman if he had the line everyone else does you would see what he can do but even though he don't he is still one of the top rated QBs.
Yet he continues to choke in big games.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2013
I believe Dallas won't win until Jimmy Johnson returns.
California

Clovis, CA

#6 Feb 18, 2013
As a guy that has been a Cowboys fan for 40 years and I never thought I would hear myself say tgat this was the first year of my life that I routed against the Cowboys. I routed against them because I hate the thought of Tony Romo as the quarterback of the Cowboys more than I love the Cowboys themselves. I say I am willing to see the Cowboys struggle for a couple of years to get back to having a quality product on the field week in and week out. Let the rebuilding begin!
California

Clovis, CA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he continues to choke in big games.
Amen!
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#8 Feb 19, 2013
California wrote:
As a guy that has been a Cowboys fan for 40 years and I never thought I would hear myself say tgat this was the first year of my life that I routed against the Cowboys. I routed against them because I hate the thought of Tony Romo as the quarterback of the Cowboys more than I love the Cowboys themselves. I say I am willing to see the Cowboys struggle for a couple of years to get back to having a quality product on the field week in and week out. Let the rebuilding begin!
I concur.

A big problem is romo and it's time to move on.

Flacco is now winning Super Bowls...QB from San Fran was in Super Bowl.

Eli has 2 rings!!!
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#9 Feb 19, 2013
California wrote:
The owner of the Cowboys is a good businessman. But he teats the team he owns a s a fantasy league entrant. I do not like the Cowboys. i firmly believe without the Herschel Walker trade, the Cowboys do not win three Super Bowls. That trade was a Minnesota Viking cluster ph uk. The Cowboys however would have been playoff competitors in that era. Jerry Jones is not the greatest evaluator of talent. And he handcuffs his coaching staff. Many teams would have jettisoned Romo a few years ago. Romo needs a new team. He will never win in Dallas.
Always the Star

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2013
A true Cowboy Fan never pulls against the Cowboys. Romo is the best we have had in years. Like it or dont like it , but you NEVER pull against the Boys. Never...!!!
john henkly

Duluth, GA

#11 Mar 1, 2013
He needs a line period. It doesn't matter how the QB is if they don't have a good line they are doomed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Tenn. mom charged with abuse for allegedly... 15 min seriously 5
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 27,101
Minnesota Vikings vs. Tennessee Titans: Live Sc... 5 hr Magnum Man II 22
Peyton Manning is Better Than Brady, Says Talib 6 hr No Name La Palma 350
New England Patriots Roster Projection 3.0: Rya... 6 hr Tony 5
Report: Texans trade for QB Ryan Mallett of Pat... 7 hr Adam 3
Can Packers' Eddie Lacy lead NFL in rushing? 7 hr Walter 12
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000