Vick won't re-negotiate Eagles contract

Dec 28, 2012 Full story: Philly.com

While many have closed the book on Michael Vick's tenure with the Eagles, even though he'll start Sunday against the Giants in the season finale, there are scenarios in which the team could decide to bring him back for 2013.

Full Story
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I bet they're weeping.LOL!
Vick Hater

Rancho Cordova, CA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
This is heart breaking for the Eagles! What are they going to do without the sociopath??
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
They'll get another felon-there's plenty to go around.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Is it any surprise the dog killing felon is unwilling to renegotiate his contract? Just listen to him and he will tell you, the downfall of the Eagles is everyone's fault but his.

If that sounds kind of familiar, that's because it is. When he was arrested and accused of financing and participating in his dog fighting hellhole, the first thing he did was blame "friends and family" and "that he was rarely ever even there" and how "he needed to keep a closer eye on things that went on" at his home when he wasn't there.

Same ol' vick, same ol' ignorance, and same ol' narcissism.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
Is it any surprise the dog killing felon is unwilling to renegotiate his contract? Just listen to him and he will tell you, the downfall of the Eagles is everyone's fault but his.
If that sounds kind of familiar, that's because it is. When he was arrested and accused of financing and participating in his dog fighting hellhole, the first thing he did was blame "friends and family" and "that he was rarely ever even there" and how "he needed to keep a closer eye on things that went on" at his home when he wasn't there.
Same ol' vick, same ol' ignorance, and same ol' narcissism.
And same ol' suckers defending a thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 49 min R TRUTH 27,917
Ward's Aunt Says Tony Stewart Grand Jury Put 'W... 1 hr Hilton Head 95
a I am a Liberian, not a virus.a Campaign fight... 1 hr DangerousRiteWing... 1
Raiders confession 2 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 2
Possible Raiders coaching candidates 3 hr Flatulence Fred 50
FBI Raids Sommet Group In Cool Springs - NewsCh... (Jul '10) 4 hr ex-employee 1,327
Brett Favre delays return to Green Bay because ... 4 hr Hall of Pervs 4

Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE