Jonathan Toews Is The Greatest Captain Ever

Dec 2, 2013 Full story: Blackhhawk up

Nov 29, 2013; Dallas, TX, USA; Chicago Blackhawks center Jonathan Toews takes the ice to face the Dallas Stars at the American Airlines Center.

Full Story
Reg

Cornwall, Canada

#1 Dec 2, 2013
This is true, I do not think anyone will ever match him. He will always be a Blackhawk in my opinion.And I'm sure a lot of others as well.. No one will be a better Captain and Mayers is right he has the IT Factor !!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#2 Dec 19, 2013
Get a grip on reality. There's being a loyal fan, and there's being a delusional loon.

Mentioning Toews in the same conversation as players like Bob Gainey, Mark Messier, Bobby Clarke, Scott Stevens, Ray Bourque, Mario Lemieux and Stever Yzerman displays ignorance or desperation.

And that's only talking about recent decades. Even limiting it to the Hawsk, any long time fan would call you an ignorant know-nothing to claim Toews is better than Pierre Pilote or Dirk Graham.

Toews has had a good start and might become one of the greats, but you'll have to wait five years before you start making any proclamations about Hawk captains, nevermind the entire NHL.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 21, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
Get a grip on reality. There's being a loyal fan, and there's being a delusional loon.
Mentioning Toews in the same conversation as players like Bob Gainey, Mark Messier, Bobby Clarke, Scott Stevens, Ray Bourque, Mario Lemieux and Stever Yzerman displays ignorance or desperation.
And that's only talking about recent decades. Even limiting it to the Hawsk, any long time fan would call you an ignorant know-nothing to claim Toews is better than Pierre Pilote or Dirk Graham.
Toews has had a good start and might become one of the greats, but you'll have to wait five years before you start making any proclamations about Hawk captains, nevermind the entire NHL.
You forgot to mention Wayne Gretsky...
Reg

Cornwall, Canada

#4 Dec 22, 2013
P_Smith wrote:
Only an Idiot would respond to a fan like that The Question Was best Captain not best Player .and for your information I'm 63 and have been a Blackhawk fan all my life and all those players were indeed great players ,that were better than Toews . But I responded to the Question Now who is Ignorant !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Brew In 28,505
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 20 min Fins are Pathetic 298
Commentary: Brady-Belichick Simply the Best 3 hr FoggyFarts 5
V. Williams wins 4th Wimbledon title (Jul '07) 3 hr proudblkgirl 19
It might be time for Pack, Polian to move away ... 3 hr CS_Dude 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
Avalanche loses at home to Blackhawks, ending s... 6 hr Reg 1
More from around the web