Toddler nearly drowns at Oklahoma Cit...

Toddler nearly drowns at Oklahoma City pool party

There are 21 comments on the KFOR story from Sep 13, 2009, titled Toddler nearly drowns at Oklahoma City pool party. In it, KFOR reports that:

A birthday party goes terribly wrong after a toddler wandered away and fell into a swimming pool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matthew Lemmon father

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Sep 15, 2009
I have been up in the icu here in oklahoma city for 4 days. Yesterday at 4:10 in the afternoon javen allen teague (3 yrs )
got took off life support and at 4:11 he was pronounced dead.
Javen was a good kid, full of spirit and mentaly older then he was.
I,we love him very much and will remember him as he was.... my little angle god be with you. I'll be with you when my time comes.
Erin Ritchie

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Sep 15, 2009
Javen you will always be missed..we all love you. Brittani and mathew i wish the best for the two of you.. i give my condolences to all . Sheri(grandma ), Brittani(mother) i love you all
SHERI

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Sep 16, 2009
JAVEN: Nana will always love and miss you. I will always remember the good times we had. I promise you I will not ever forget you or what was done by dhs taking you away from your family that loved you and putting you with someone whom didn't take proper care of you. You were full of sprit, love, and joy and I wish everyone would have loved you the way we did. I WILL MISS YOU TERRIBLY. LOVE,LOVE ALWAYS NANA.
May

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2009
This is a horrible horrible accident that has impacted so many! Javen you were a darling little boy that touched so many in our community in such a short time. May those who don't know the arms you rest in now, our sweet Jesus, soon be able to reach out to our heavenly father and find peace, comfort, love and forgiveness.
Prayers for both families involved!
mary

Columbia, MO

#5 Sep 29, 2009
i no javens dad matt and he is a sweet kid this is brittanys fault
Brittanny Irby

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 17, 2009
This is not my fault and how dare you say it is
If you want to blame some one you can blame dhs and the bitch that had him. I took care of javen for three years not his father. matt was to busy screwing around with girls to pay attention to his son. If you think you have balls bitch then say it to my face and see what happens. DONT YOU EVER BLAME ME AGAIN.
Brittanny Irby

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 17, 2009
mary wrote:
i no javens dad matt and he is a sweet kid this is brittanys fault
This is not my fault and how dare you say it is
If you want to blame some one you can blame dhs and the bitch that had him. I took care of javen for three years not his father. matt was to busy screwing around with girls to pay attention to his son. If you think you have balls bitch then say it to my face and see what happens. DONT YOU EVER BLAME ME AGAIN.
Sheri Irby

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Dec 17, 2009
Those whom don't know the truth about my grandson don't need to put anything up unless it is an I love and miss you. If you want the truth my family raised Javen and his dad was only at the the hospital for 2-3 days altogether tops and that is because Brittanny and I contacted the Springfield Police dept to get a hold of him as we had no contact numbers and he never showed up for court to keep his son out of custody so don't hold him up so hi. Javen is truly gonna be missed by all who knew and loved him and he would not want anyone being hateful to each other or saying anything hateful. My grandson was a loving,caring child whom I don't want the memory of disgraced by everyone fighting and being hateful to each other so my advice to all of you is to STOP!!!!!!!!!! and REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES WE ALL HAD WITH HIM AND MAKE SURE THAT OUR LIVES ARE RIGHT WITH GOD SO THAT WE CAN ALL BE WITH HIM AGAIN IN HEAVEN! SO STOP BEING HATEFUL AND MEAN TO EACH OTHER AS WE ALL LOST A VERY LOVING CHILD. MY FAMILY TOOK MORE CARE OF HIM THAN ANYONE BUT WE ARE NOT BEING HATEFUL TO ANYONE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN!! SO FOR THE SAKE OF MY GRANDSONS' MEMORY STOP ALL YOUR BS AN BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER AS JAVEN WOULD HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Brittanny Irby

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 18, 2009
Now that I have had a day to calm down. I do not think that this accident was any more that an acciedent but for the father that never paid child support to blame me makes me angry. I agree with my mother and the best respect for the memorie for my son would be if we stop this fighting online. So out of respect for my son I wont be posting any more blogs.
Sheri

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Oct 14, 2011
Hey baby boy: Nannan was sitting here looking at my facebook page and saw a little boy laying in a hospital bed and thought of you and the last days that we had with you. I miss you so much it hurts still and I still don't know how to fix the pain that is in my heart because of the hole your passing left and I'm having a hard time not holding a grudge against the idiots that caused it and dhs cause I know it's wrong to hate but I really am having a hard time with that where those people are concerned. Please just let me know that you are there once in a while so that it don't hurt as much. Love you baby!!!!!!!!!! See you again one day.
Brittanny LeeAnn Irby

Shawnee, OK

#13 May 10, 2012
im Javens mother and thanks for your support matt
Matthew Lemmon father wrote:
I have been up in the icu here in oklahoma city for 4 days. Yesterday at 4:10 in the afternoon javen allen teague (3 yrs )
got took off life support and at 4:11 he was pronounced dead.
Javen was a good kid, full of spirit and mentaly older then he was.
I,we love him very much and will remember him as he was.... my little angle god be with you. I'll be with you when my time comes.
Tracy abbasi

Branson, MO

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Javen my Angel I miss you so bad ! I often wonder what you would look like now and what interest you would have ! Your tiny lil smile shined so bright that it made the stars and sun look dim ! I miss your laughter and the light in your eyes that was darkened so soon :( I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I KNOW THAT THE PAIN YOU WENT THRU IN YOUR SHORT LIL LIFE IS NOW RELIEVED BY THE ARMS OF GOD FOR EVEN ON EARTH YOU WERE HIS ANGEL AND NOW YOU ARE IN HIS ARMS
Brittanny Irby

Cedar Park, TX

#15 Apr 7, 2013
Hey baby boy. I just wanted to tell u that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wake up and look around wishing I could are ur beautiful smile. Its ok thought baby I see soon. I love u and I know ur daddy loves u to and I hope he is doing good. I love u Javen my Angel.
christina webb britt

Mount Vernon, MO

#16 May 22, 2013
Hey baby boy me and your daddy may not betogether any more but I will always love him just as much as I love yo. I think about you every day I just wanted you to know I'm pregnant again and in Dec you will have a new baby brother or sister. You know I will tell him or her all about u. I can't wait to see u again. I love u baby so does ur daddy and ur other mommy Brittney loves u too
Tracy Abbasi

Branson, MO

#17 Apr 24, 2014
Javen I still carry your pictures and have them on my wall , I think of you every day and always a tear falls at the thought of you ....
Tracy Abbasi

Ava, MO

#18 Jun 15, 2015
Javen I know you have heard my prayers every night for you and the tears that still fall, my heart still carries your smile everyday and I miss you so much !!!!! Your an amazing angel of God's and IM so blessed to have had the time and chance to so his light shine in your eyes , I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!!!!
The Cloud

Katy, TX

#19 Jun 15, 2015
Yes, he follows topix too, belch....
tom wingo

Houston, TX

#20 Jun 15, 2015
That truck comercial was on and it was in that mud stuff but after that the other show returned and thst one guy caught that ball plus the magical place the special place was going to be at that one building so it was that thing then manditory mini camps was there so that one guy had minor surgery and said he was Rady for a full season but he always gets hurt or injured so everyone knows he is full of poop

Since: Apr 15

India

#21 Jun 16, 2015
Javen you will always be missed..RIP..
Rip farts

Katy, TX

#22 Jun 16, 2015
I'm ripping a fart a fart now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Team Penske brings Blaney back in 2018 from Woo... 10 hr Is Phartse 17
News Michael Phelps vs. a shark: The bizarre history... 14 hr Then Phartsc 15
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr AindaPharrts 33,452
News Cricket Australia urges players' union to renew... 16 hr UrgesPhart 2
News Sarfraz Ahmed joins Yorkshire as Peter Handscom... Wed York phart 2
News Can NASCAR's Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Moto... Wed WatchPharts 20
News Packers 'shareholders' want Super Bowl at Lambe... Wed Want phart 2
More from around the web