New Sevier chopper offers extra set o...

New Sevier chopper offers extra set of eyes to police, fire

There are 13 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Oct 6, 2012, titled New Sevier chopper offers extra set of eyes to police, fire. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

MICHAEL PATRICK/NEWS SENTINEL Jim Hickman, co-owner of Public Safety Aviation, pilots their helicopter during training missions Friday just outside Sevierville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Wow

Franklin, NC

#1 Oct 8, 2012
I didn't know Sevier County was so rich that they could afford a helicopter. Don't you think that money could be spent in a better way. Maybe Larry needs a new form of transportation. There better not be another tax increase.
sillygirl

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Its to bust the evil devil weed....lmao
Pierce Investigations

Kodak, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
sillygirl wrote:
Its to bust the evil devil weed....lmao
Yup just like you cockroach.
Rick

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2012
A helicopter sure would have came in handy if they launched it from the top of the police station. It would have probably caught the robber who robbed the bank here last year. I think the police force should have a helicopter for emergency situations. Lets say fly an officer to Knoxville in the event of a shooting or vehicle accident. The police should have a access to a helicopter.
Stoney

Foley, AL

#5 Oct 8, 2012
It was an awesome feat for those boys to get the county to fund their hobby.

A LEO helicopter won't be justified, but wouldn't it be great if they spent the money to fix that hell-hole known as the Sevier County jail.
Pierce Investigations

Kodak, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
The biggest fcking thief in Sevier County is the Dolly Pig and you fcking God Damned Baptist Bastard morons are her accomplices. How's that minimum wage working out for you maggots anyway?
Pierce Investigations

Kodak, TN

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Rick wrote:
A helicopter sure would have came in handy if they launched it from the top of the police station. It would have probably caught the robber who robbed the bank here last year. I think the police force should have a helicopter for emergency situations. Lets say fly an officer to Knoxville in the event of a shooting or vehicle accident. The police should have a access to a helicopter.
You are a total Sevier County fcking idiot.....well done Baptist you past your stupid test with flying colors.
Rick

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
I think you should be held down and have whatever teeth in you mouth pulled out. Your tongue removed and seared with a glowing piece of steel. That would teach you to watch what you say. You Baptist, Inbred, Gaped Anus, Chum Chuggin piece of Knox County Trash you! Who do you think your talking to? Someone who actually gives a F what he says? F you and the Horse your about to ride out of this MF'er on.
RACHEL OSBORN

Kodak, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2012
Rick wrote:
I think you should be held down and have whatever teeth in you mouth pulled out. Your tongue removed and seared with a glowing piece of steel. That would teach you to watch what you say. You Baptist, Inbred, Gaped Anus, Chum Chuggin piece of Knox County Trash you! Who do you think your talking to? Someone who actually gives a F what he says? F you and the Horse your about to ride out of this MF'er on.
Thanks for proving your God Damned Sevier County Filthy Baptist Bastard STUPIDITY AGAIN!

I hope you are really a tough guy because Sevier County STUPIDITY hurts as your mother can tell you. That goat that knocked her up with you damn near killed her. We tried to tell her not to fck the goat but she just wouldn't listen.
Slick Rick

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Oct 8, 2012
RACHEL OSBORN wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving your God Damned Sevier County Filthy Baptist Bastard STUPIDITY AGAIN!
I hope you are really a tough guy because Sevier County STUPIDITY hurts as your mother can tell you. That goat that knocked her up with you damn near killed her. We tried to tell her not to fck the goat but she just wouldn't listen.
Wasn't you the one in the road crew picking up trash I hit in the head with my empty soda bottle?
RACHEL OSBORN

Kodak, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Nope that was your mother Baptist...she was giving head to the litter pick up crew for her community service for having sex with far animals. Most the nikkas say she isn't too bad when she takes her teeth out. Now you need to quit pawning shit that you don't own and stay out of jail Clabough! Say Nay Nay....she is playing with every bodies tools now....wink wink ;0
Rick

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Oct 10, 2012
You wanna make fun of me because I was cleansed of my sins just as My Father was in the Jordan River? I had to pray and ask him for forgiveness again last night because you made me so mad yesterday. And I don't think that's your real name either. You seem like the type who is to scared to post it up here. I'll pray for you, and hope God has mercy on your soul.
Pierce Investigations

Kodak, TN

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Rick wrote:
You wanna make fun of me because I was cleansed of my sins just as My Father was in the Jordan River? I had to pray and ask him for forgiveness again last night because you made me so mad yesterday. And I don't think that's your real name either. You seem like the type who is to scared to post it up here. I'll pray for you, and hope God has mercy on your soul.
Fck you Baptist COWARD! Tell me where to meet you and and I will let you meet your maker you fcking maggot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Glory Johnson-Griner To Miss Entire 2015 WNBA S... (Jun '15) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 12
News Team owner Hendrick hopeful Earnhardt returns a... 3 hr judylbrown3 7
News Fines levied for warmup shirts 3 hr Terry Bollister 2
News Kevin Harvick hopes for another Brickyard 400 win 3 hr judylbrown3 1
News Amid heated campaign season, Republicans hope t... 7 hr Jack 1
News Husker football preview: Player with the most t... 19 hr molespiker 1
News The Mariners are not good Fri johnnyj 1
More from around the web