Man who beat 2-year-old into coma now...

Man who beat 2-year-old into coma now facing domestic violence ...

There are 155 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 24, 2010, titled Man who beat 2-year-old into coma now facing domestic violence .... In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Arthur Cottle received an e-mail recently telling him the man who injured his grandson "is not the monster you make him out to be." "That's got me pretty well steaming," Cottle said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
beenthere

Lemoyne, PA

#166 Apr 26, 2010
sam wrote:
jail isnt like every one thinks it is just let me tell ya...there isnt no one going to do nothing to know one in there every one is worried about them selves and are not judge mental if u were in jail then u would know these things as far as state prison goes its the same way just better.....all these people think oh they will take care of his butt but really no one cares about the other person and is worried about doing there own time and going home to there familes oh but you prolly wouldnt know that either if you never did state time....with that being said things you think that happen in prison really doesnt happen......
maybe u just weren't in the right prison. when i was there a child molester was stabbed within 2hrs of ariving. also 5 inmates were killed in 6 mo. many inmates have nothing to lose and ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN HATES CHILD ABUSERS.
sam

York, PA

#167 Apr 26, 2010
i know some one that was at s.c.i fayette and that prison is one of the worst of the worst so get ur **** righy buddy
Dont Be Next

York, PA

#168 Apr 27, 2010
For all you stupid people that keep blaming people in the family for Hunters abuse I highly suggest you get that facts straight. I'm sure if you need to see hospital and police records or even court documents the Leisenring family would have no problem showing them to you. Then you could educate yourself on what happend when STEVE KITTS abused Hunter. After all that is one of the main reasons the family puts stories about hunter in the paper every year so Nobody forgets what he did and so other women don't allow this piece of crap into their lives and around their children! You are stupid to think for one second that Steve is a good person or that this couldnt happen to you or your child!
Betty Smith

AOL

#169 Apr 27, 2010
What is it going to take to put this scumbag away for good? How many more lives must he destroy until he's put to death?
hoss

Mount Wolf, PA

#170 Apr 27, 2010
kitts didnt do it where is the evidence???? i find it funny that a day or 2 after this happen the father and lyndsey repainted there walls quick in there house looks to me that would have been were the evidence was unless you cover it up as they did you people say what you want because wheres the evidence that kitts did this? lmao there was none reason being he didnt do it and its good to see people finally step up for kitts guess his family or friends got the shits of it you people only know what you read and half the stuff they put in the paper aint even true
Dont Be Next

York, PA

#171 Apr 27, 2010
omg "hoss" you have to be a complete idiot!!!! First of all most of the evidence came from Kitts own mouth when he admitted to some of the abuse and the rest came when he FAILED his lie detector test!! And your a moron the blood was found in the mothers house where Kitts injured Hunter. The police found it during the investigation nobody painted over it pretty sure you cant cover blood by paint especially from the police!!! If you would have read the any of the reports like I suggested earlier you would have your facts straight!!!!!!!!!
beenthere

Lemoyne, PA

#173 Apr 27, 2010
sam wrote:
i know some one that was at s.c.i fayette and that prison is one of the worst of the worst so get ur **** righy buddy
so them 5 guys didn't die. maybe they were only fooling when i WATCHED his body removed and the child molester didnt get stabbed. nobody TOLD ME about it. I WAS THERE AND SAW IT!!
SumbodysAngel

Kernersville, NC

#174 Apr 28, 2010
My heart goes out to the "Leisenring Family". I know all of them and this is a really sad sitution that that people who dont even know them are talking crap on them. Kenny & Yvette are both very good parents and yes they are paying a lifetime sentence for what has happened to their son. But not one day goes by that you hear them complaining about it. They know Hunter's needs and are there to take care of him everyday as well as holding full time jobs. Brandon is a full time student but still take the time to spend with his little brother. Lyndsay is a good mother and was always a good step mother to the boys. I really hope that Hunter gets the justice he deserves. Hunter & his family got a life long sentence so why shouldnt this monster that did this to him have to suffer the same pain he endured as well as a life time sentence. My heart goes out to you Kenny & Yvette and you know that myself and my family will do whatever it takes to make this BASTARD pay.
wtf

Manchester, PA

#176 Apr 28, 2010
wtf is wromg with people everyone ready to judge which only god does that but wat mother goes to jail to see a man who was suppose to hurt her kid and write him letters she should of gotton up with her child not a man that isnt even his father that is really off the wall and senseless hello people and for tracy to keep dealing with him after she got whopped the frist time,she must had to enjoy it cause she got whopped and still delt with him and wrote him letters and went to c him and things like that so you ask me what the hell is going on here with they crazy hoes,he must have a big one the reason they just keep on oh so they are just as bad as he is and sorry for the child but as far as the b**thes the are just as bad as he is so everyone who is judging they all three are to blame!!sorry for the child!!!my prayers are with him!!his mom should of been charge to believe me i would no if my child was gettin beat if i was sleeping in the next room im sure the kid screamed so i think she is to blame to and some women like to get beat i think tracy is one of them cause kept going back for more!!!even after she had perfect time to get out,oh no she had to run her stank ass to c him in jail and fool up with him so she likes it!!!what a fetish!!ass woopings!!
workthere

Mount Joy, PA

#178 May 2, 2010
beenthere wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe u just weren't in the right prison. when i was there a child molester was stabbed within 2hrs of ariving. also 5 inmates were killed in 6 mo. many inmates have nothing to lose and ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN HATES CHILD ABUSERS.
Child Abusers are segregated so I have no idea how that even happened.
anon

York, PA

#179 Jun 21, 2010
Yorkcounts reports that the rate of child abuse in York County is increasing, while in the rest of the state it is decreasing. Does anyone see any connection between that finding and how the "justice" system in York County (Brillhart, Ness, etc.) handled this tragic child abuse case and the lack of significant punishment for the abuser? Why wasn't this article published BEFORE the judicial elections?
STUPID ASS PEOPLE

Mechanicsburg, PA

#180 Feb 28, 2011
Nonya Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
People take plea bargains to get less time instead of going in front of a jury where the sentence could be worse... school yourself... and he didnt fail the lie detector test... k thanks
I PERSONALLY WAS TOLD BY KITTS THAT HE DID THIS CAUSE HE COULDN'T DEAL WITH HUNTERS CRYING ANY LONGER> I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS UNTIL I RAN INTO HIM AS I DO NOT LOVE IN YORK AND DON'T HEAR ABOUT THINGS. I AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED THAT ANYONE WOULD THINK THAT WHAT HE DID WAS OK. YOU CAN PUT THE BLAME ON EVERYONE ELSE BUT HE DID IT AND ADMITTED IT. YOU DO NOT TAKE PLEA BARGAINS TO JUST GET THINGS OVER AND DONE WITH ESPECIALLY WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH BEATING A CHILD CRIPPLED. YOU ARE A SICK BITCH FOR EVEN DEFENDING HIM. I TOLD HIM WHEN HE TOLD ME WHAT HE DID I WOULD NEVER EVER SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN AND I MEANT THAT. I DROVE OFF AND THAT WAS THAT. I MEAN OBVIOUSLY HE HAS A VERY VIOLENT TEMPER IF HE IS IN JAIL RIGHT NOW FOR HURTING HIS DAUGHTERS MOTHER, WHAT IF THAT WOULD OF BEEN THEIR CHILD. AND FOR THAT CHICK TO EVEN HAVE A CHILD WITH HIM IS A DISGRACE TO THAT CHILDS LIFE. WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO GROW UP AND SAY MY DADDY BEAT A CHILD AND CRIPPLED HIM FOR LIFE.
Arthur Cottle

Lemoyne, PA

#181 Mar 2, 2011
anon wrote:
Yorkcounts reports that the rate of child abuse in York County is increasing, while in the rest of the state it is decreasing. Does anyone see any connection between that finding and how the "justice" system in York County (Brillhart, Ness, etc.) handled this tragic child abuse case and the lack of significant punishment for the abuser? Why wasn't this article published BEFORE the judicial elections?
It was. Many times. People don't really care unless its happening to them.
Corrections Officer

Lititz, PA

#182 Mar 5, 2011
Folks have been telling me this man is one of the biggest cowardly punks you would ever meet. A big sissy boy, afraid of anyone his own age. More than likely he'll get his share of abuse from inmates, we all know child molesters and beaters get the most horrific treatment in prison.
Arthur Cottle

Stewartstown, PA

#183 Mar 5, 2011
Corrections Officer wrote:
Folks have been telling me this man is one of the biggest cowardly punks you would ever meet. A big sissy boy, afraid of anyone his own age. More than likely he'll get his share of abuse from inmates, we all know child molesters and beaters get the most horrific treatment in prison.
unfortunately, STEVEN D KITTS, was transferred to Green Rock Correctional in VA. so it is doubtful the other inmates will know about him. U less of course someone from VA. reads this & passes along that info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The York Daily Record Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Priest exploited teena s confession of a sina T... 13 hr weapon X 13
News County, architect settle lawsuit over judicial ... (Feb '10) Sep 19 Insomniaczzz 7
News Pa. prison lockdown: What we know There is stil... Sep 10 DR Greaves 1
News York man wanted in weekend homicide (Sep '08) Sep 4 Big Sly 34
News Teen gets 8 to 20 years for bar robbery; attemp... (Dec '09) Aug 30 Jay 28
News Church investigated clergy abuse victims This w... Aug 28 atheism is realism 8
News Man could plead to dismemberment-related charge... (Feb '11) Aug 27 Joey 12