Woman's Body Found In Wilson County -...

Woman's Body Found In Wilson County - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashv...

There are 21 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Aug 21, 2009, titled Woman's Body Found In Wilson County - NewsChannel 5.com - Nashv.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

A body was found near the Wilson County, Rutherford County line overnight. The Wilson County Sheriff's Department has asked for the public's help to identify the body found late Thursday night near Highway 452.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Seeker

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 21, 2009
Seeking any info on a Serial Killer active in Nashville, TN in the early '90's. May have been a taxi cab driver. Also info on any missing aspiring musicians whom arrived at the Nashville, TN airport, but never arrived at their Hotel. Have since been unheard from and are presumed not living. Or, whom were discovered murdered, but who's homicide has as yet to be solved. Leave contact. Or, any suspect in the above suspected activity whose initials are: J.N.
Judi

Franklin, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2009
i guess channel 5 is trying to play "clue", but not really giving any clues....
hmmmm
Reader

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2009
Seeker wrote:
Seeking any info on a Serial Killer active in Nashville, TN in the early '90's. May have been a taxi cab driver. Also info on any missing aspiring musicians whom arrived at the Nashville, TN airport, but never arrived at their Hotel. Have since been unheard from and are presumed not living. Or, whom were discovered murdered, but who's homicide has as yet to be solved. Leave contact. Or, any suspect in the above suspected activity whose initials are: J.N.
Seeker, have you contacted the "Cold Case Units" with the police departments. They should be able to give you information that you need.
Gigi

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2009
As a long time Nashville resident I don't recall any airport disappearances. The only serial killer I can think of is Bruce Mendenhall, a truck driver which is recent but they suspect he may have killed as far back as the 90's. Then there was Paul Reed, late 90's restraunt killer.

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#5 Aug 21, 2009
Judi wrote:
i guess channel 5 is trying to play "clue", but not really giving any clues....
hmmmm
?????????
Judi

Franklin, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
<quoted text>
?????????
the story has NOTHING in it, to either inform of us of anything other than finding a body or anything for the public to be able help the police catch this person
LoL i need to quit posting for a few weeks, the further along i get in this pregnancy, the more my brain goes out of wack!

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#7 Aug 21, 2009
PD did not know anything, and they are looking for help to ID the body.

Keep posting, maybe we will get some good laughs. LOL
Seeker

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 21, 2009
Reader: Thanks. Actually I lived down on Music Row during that time period. This person of interest was know to me. I encountered an out of town couple whom attended a Talent Contest at the Hall of Fame. Their friends, a young Singer/SongWriter couple were supposed to meet them there in a rented car. Never showed and I gave them a ride to their Motel room. They confirmed the couple arrived at airport, but never at the H. of F. or the Motel room on Murphreesboro Rd. Spoke to a Metro Det whom informed me that: J.N. a taxi driver, was being looked at as a possible person of interest. At the time, I didn't recoginize the evidence, which was all over the back of his compact pick-up truck. Clothes. Suit Cases, and travel bags. Fancy stage clothing. Even a guitar which got ruined in a thunderstorm... Since, I've studied S.K.'s, and of course, watched the TV shows which do actually depict investigational practises. I presently believe the Det.s hunch was correct. But have been advised by an Attorney: "To let sleeping dogs lay." I doubt this: P. of I. would be active at this time. If alive, he'd be in his mid to late 70's.
Judi

Franklin, TN

#9 Aug 21, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
PD did not know anything, and they are looking for help to ID the body.
Keep posting, maybe we will get some good laughs. LOL
LoL too senstive as well Jason!
tho i can say, you are able to get me to laugh at myself and not get pissy with you
back to the topic tho, youre right, if the PD were to give out details, they would have a whole lot of false allegations against people and alot of false confessions
i just hope they can at least find out who she is so her family can be notified

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#10 Aug 21, 2009
Judi wrote:
<quoted text>LoL too senstive as well Jason!
tho i can say, you are able to get me to laugh at myself and not get pissy with you
Well I try to use kid gloves with you. Last thing I need is a hormonal pregnant woman after me living so close to me.:)

Just do not show up on my front yard yelling, "It's your baby too" LOL

Since: Aug 09

nashville

#11 Aug 21, 2009
Seeker wrote:
Reader: Thanks. Actually I lived down on Music Row during that time period. This person of interest was know to me. I encountered an out of town couple whom attended a Talent Contest at the Hall of Fame. Their friends, a young Singer/SongWriter couple were supposed to meet them there in a rented car. Never showed and I gave them a ride to their Motel room. They confirmed the couple arrived at airport, but never at the H. of F. or the Motel room on Murphreesboro Rd. Spoke to a Metro Det whom informed me that: J.N. a taxi driver, was being looked at as a possible person of interest. At the time, I didn't recoginize the evidence, which was all over the back of his compact pick-up truck. Clothes. Suit Cases, and travel bags. Fancy stage clothing. Even a guitar which got ruined in a thunderstorm... Since, I've studied S.K.'s, and of course, watched the TV shows which do actually depict investigational practises. I presently believe the Det.s hunch was correct. But have been advised by an Attorney: "To let sleeping dogs lay." I doubt this: P. of I. would be active at this time. If alive, he'd be in his mid to late 70's.
i recall that a couple from out of town were murdered in a motel room on murfreesboro rd about 15-20 yrs.ago. they were aspiring musicians. the suspect was arrested and died of a cocaine overdose while in jail. i'm not sure if he was cab driver?

Since: Aug 09

nashville

#12 Aug 21, 2009
misterwilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i recall that a couple from out of town were murdered in a motel room on murfreesboro rd about 15-20 yrs.ago. they were aspiring musicians. the suspect was arrested and died of a cocaine overdose while in jail. i'm not sure if he was cab driver?
check out the link
http://www.truecrimeweblog.com/2007_03_18_arc...

“Hey I just got here...”

Since: May 09

Nashville area

#13 Aug 21, 2009
Judi wrote:
<quoted text>
the story has NOTHING in it, to either inform of us of anything other than finding a body or anything for the public to be able help the police catch this person
LoL i need to quit posting for a few weeks, the further along i get in this pregnancy, the more my brain goes out of wack!
I dont know what excuse I have, cause I understood ya. LOL
Judi

Franklin, TN

#14 Aug 21, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I try to use kid gloves with you. Last thing I need is a hormonal pregnant woman after me living so close to me.:)
Just do not show up on my front yard yelling, "It's your baby too" LOL
lmao!!! i use that on her daddy!
i packed all of his stuff up this weekend and told him to get out and literally 5 minutes later asked him to stay...
im turnin into a crazy woman!
Judi

Franklin, TN

#15 Aug 21, 2009
KateB wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what excuse I have, cause I understood ya. LOL
LoL thank ya!

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#16 Aug 21, 2009
Judi wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!!! i use that on her daddy!
i packed all of his stuff up this weekend and told him to get out and literally 5 minutes later asked him to stay...
im turnin into a crazy woman!
Man. missed my 5 minute window LOL
Seeker

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Aug 21, 2009
misterwilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i recall that a couple from out of town were murdered in a motel room on murfreesboro rd about 15-20 yrs.ago. they were aspiring musicians. the suspect was arrested and died of a cocaine overdose while in jail. i'm not sure if he was cab driver?
I remember that incident. I was living on Music Row at that time. The couple I'm describing arrived by plane. They were to meet their friends at the Hall of Fame. Stay at a Motel off Murphfreeboro Rd. Close to the 24 & 40 Via Duct. The plane arrived. They called home, and vanished. Don't know if they've been found or not. According to their friends, whom were already at the Talent Contest at the Hall of Fame, they were to take a cab to the Motel, than rent a car, come to the Hall of Fame, than all ride back to the Motel togeather. They never showed. Looks like the area where this killer was hunting. Either they met their fate at the hands of the cab driver. Or, were dropped off on Murphfreesboro Rd and encountered their killer there?
kim

Scottsville, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2009
lets hope they can find her
Laura

Nashville, TN

#19 Aug 23, 2009
What is becoming of this world,you can't even walk down the streets anymore and be safe.I hope they find the suckers who did this....

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#20 Aug 24, 2009
Laura wrote:
What is becoming of this world,you can't even walk down the streets anymore and be safe.I hope they find the suckers who did this....
They ID'ed the body and charged the husband.

http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NewsChannel5.com Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) 3 hr NTMD8OR 35,849
News Clarksville Man Hits Top Ten Most Wanted (Jul '08) Wed Rattlesnake Pete 16
News Police Work To Solve Cold Case Murders Of Young... (Jul '09) Jul 18 justice for june 19
News State Trooper Arrested On Drug Charge - NewsCha... (Jul '10) Jul 12 Lmao Im done 77
News Problems With Some Patients At Mid-State Pain C... (Aug '09) Jun 26 vbrown 325
News Body At I-40 Rest Stop Identified, May Be Homicide (Nov '10) Jun 25 nobody important 18
News Talent Agency Disappears After Taking Girl's Dr... (Jun '08) Jun '17 Audrey M 18
More from around the web