of 4
Next Last

“Don't like it? Don't read it!!”

Since: Apr 09

Somewhere in very southern TN

#1 May 12, 2009
Police Officer Funeral Services Set

Posted: May 12, 2009 06:23 AM CDT

"LEBANON, Tenn.- Funeral services for a Lebanon police officer killed in a motorcycle wreck this past weekend are scheduled for Wednesday.

Investigators said off duty officer Jeff Stone was riding his motorcycle along Highway 231 Saturday when he was hit and killed by a car.

Police said the driver of the car, Jose Chavez, did not have a driver's license. Officers believe Chavez and his passenger, Barrea Monte are illegal immigrants.

Meanwhile, visitation for officer Stone is scheduled for 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Partlow Funeral Chapel in Lebanon.

The funeral will be held at First Baptist Church in Lebanon at 11 a.m."

Once again, illegals have killed someone. They were driving without a drivers license and both people in the car were illegal immigrants. The first news report said they pulled out in front of the police officer and failed to stop. Hopefully, they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and not just given a slap on the wrist and deported back to Mexico. This has happened so many times in the past and they enter the US time and time again only because they know they can.
literary gangsta

Nashville, TN

#2 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
Police Officer Funeral Services Set
Posted: May 12, 2009 06:23 AM CDT
"LEBANON, Tenn.- Funeral services for a Lebanon police officer killed in a motorcycle wreck this past weekend are scheduled for Wednesday.
Investigators said off duty officer Jeff Stone was riding his motorcycle along Highway 231 Saturday when he was hit and killed by a car.
Police said the driver of the car, Jose Chavez, did not have a driver's license. Officers believe Chavez and his passenger, Barrea Monte are illegal immigrants.
Meanwhile, visitation for officer Stone is scheduled for 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the Partlow Funeral Chapel in Lebanon.
The funeral will be held at First Baptist Church in Lebanon at 11 a.m."
Once again, illegals have killed someone. They were driving without a drivers license and both people in the car were illegal immigrants. The first news report said they pulled out in front of the police officer and failed to stop. Hopefully, they will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and not just given a slap on the wrist and deported back to Mexico. This has happened so many times in the past and they enter the US time and time again only because they know they can.
Good morning to you. Hope all is well for you. This is a good posting. Unfortunatly , there is no resolution, given the resources that the U.S. is willing to spend on this issue.In other words, the problem will get worse. Not to be too grim,its been farther down south , border areas for years,I hear. We are just now, statrting to see it here . Residual spillover. How do you curb a Tidal Wave ?
Anyway, I think "Jennifer E" was talking at you, on another topic .

#3 May 12, 2009
literary gangsta wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning to you. Hope all is well for you. This is a good posting. Unfortunatly , there is no resolution, given the resources that the U.S. is willing to spend on this issue.In other words, the problem will get worse. Not to be too grim,its been farther down south , border areas for years,I hear. We are just now, statrting to see it here . Residual spillover. How do you curb a Tidal Wave ?
Anyway, I think "Jennifer E" was talking at you, on another topic .
Top of the mornin' to you, LG!!!

I can't remember ever seeing you on the forums this early in the morning. I am because I get up everyday before dawn. Gives me some quiet time to do the things I need to. And to start my day with a good laugh as well by getting on the forums. lmao!!!

You're absolutely right.....the probably with illegals IS getting worse and I don't see an end to it in sight in the near future either. It's really a sad, sad problem for the US. I'm all for immigrants trying to better their lives but they need to do it the legal way.

Speaking of a good laugh and problems, I did see Jennifer E.'s comments on the other forum. I replied to her. I probably should just ignore her juvenile butt and not waste my time giving her the attention she seems so deprived of. lmao!!!!! She seems so intent on attacking me all the time. That in itself makes me feel special and tells me that I have a special effect on her. lmao!!!!!

Have a great day, LG. As always, good to talk 'atcha!:o)

Since: Mar 08

Smyrna TN

#4 May 12, 2009
According to the Tennessean the driver was driving a BMW. Now how does a unlicensed possibly illegal immigrant get a BMW while I am driving a PT Cruiser?

“sunshine and lolly pops”

nashville

#5 May 12, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
According to the Tennessean the driver was driving a BMW. Now how does a unlicensed possibly illegal immigrant get a BMW while I am driving a PT Cruiser?
because jason, they've got about 10 working adults living in one 2 bedroom apt. and they get free medical,food stamps, and anything else they can beg off the goverment. and you know what ? i've not read one post by a mexican trying to defend themselfs. because they know they can't.
they flirt around the law and in the meantime they are sending alot of money back to mexico for their families to spend in mexico. this is all kinds of wrong as helll.7810

#6 May 12, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
This is only a suggestion, mind you but maybe they sold their food stamps and drugs for money to pay for their BMW. Did they say how old the car was? I drive a Pontiac Soltice and they don't cost anywhere near what a BMW costs.

“Hey I just got here...”

Since: May 09

Nashville area

#7 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
This is only a suggestion, mind you but maybe they sold their food stamps and drugs for money to pay for their BMW. Did they say how old the car was? I drive a Pontiac Soltice and they don't cost anywhere near what a BMW costs.
It was likely an older model, but even still a BMW? Heck I'm driving a taurus I had to pay cash for. I WISH I could put into it the kind of money a BMW would cost plus its maintenance. Good grief!

#8 May 12, 2009
KateB wrote:
<quoted text>
It was likely an older model, but even still a BMW? Heck I'm driving a taurus I had to pay cash for. I WISH I could put into it the kind of money a BMW would cost plus its maintenance. Good grief!
I have a new Soltice and it still didn't cost nearly as much as a new or used BMW costs. And the maintenance costs are indeed much lower. It's an American made car. Sadly, though, GM has decided not to make any more Pontiac automobiles. I noticed a Saturn Skye sportscar the other day and actually thought it was a Soltice until I got right up on it. They look very similar to one another.

“Knowledge comes-wisdom lingers”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 May 12, 2009
Y'all line them up .. I'll lick the stamps it takes to deport them all ...

No matter how many they kill ... there are gonna be those who come to their side with "poor mexican" ...

THOSE people can JOIN them in the EXODUS back across the BORDER!

#10 May 12, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
What made my blood boil was when I seen some illegals the other day park their very nice Cadillac Escalade with beautiful, shiny wheels and go into Walmart and use a food stamp card to get their groceries. Something is terribly amiss with this picture!!!!

Location hidden

#11 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
What made my blood boil was when I seen some illegals the other day park their very nice Cadillac Escalade with beautiful, shiny wheels and go into Walmart and use a food stamp card to get their groceries. Something is terribly amiss with this picture!!!!
Ya know what's worse than that?....

The fact there's not a dayum thing we can do about it .. and it's OUR money!....

Help me figure that one out!...:|

Smyrna TN

#12 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was behind a woman at Kroger's with a cart load of steaks, junk food, cola's, etc... and paid for it all with a EBT card. On top of that she got cash back to pay for the beer she had.

#13 May 12, 2009
G-Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact there's not a dayum thing we can do about it .. and it's OUR money!....
Damm it!!! You just had to bring that point up, didn'tcha???? lol lol lol lol

I dang near forgot about it until now. Now I'm even more 'pist' off. I hate it when my money is squandered away on things for illegals and not me. lol lol lol

Seriously, though, you are right.....there's not a dang thing we can do about it either.

Smyrna TN

#14 May 12, 2009
G-Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that, and we just elected a pro-welfare president

#15 May 12, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but "I" didn't help in electing our pro-welfare prez. I didn't even vote!!! And this is precisely one of the reasons that I didn't. lol

Location hidden

#16 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
Damm it!!! You just had to bring that point up, didn'tcha???? lol lol lol lol
I dang near forgot about it until now. Now I'm even more 'pist' off. I hate it when my money is squandered away on things for illegals and not me. lol lol lol
Seriously, though, you are right.....there's not a dang thing we can do about it either.
I'm kinda like "Steven Wright" .. this stuff gets in my brain and rides around looking for an exit ...it found one!.. LMAO

Location hidden

#17 May 12, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
<quoted text>
You ready for the commune yet?.... With the way it's going .. we're gonna have to find one!.. lol

Wait .. bring tents .. I have a HUGE field out next to the house! LMAO

#18 May 12, 2009
Jason B Bour wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was behind a woman at Kroger's with a cart load of steaks, junk food, cola's, etc... and paid for it all with a EBT card. On top of that she got cash back to pay for the beer she had.
WHAT??????!!!! Now that is just effing wrong!!! It's a dayum good thing it wasn't me standing behind them because I would have had to make a scene while yelling at the top of my lungs what was so wrong about it. lmao!!!!

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT??????!!!! Now that is just effing wrong!!! It's a dayum good thing it wasn't me standing behind them because I would have had to make a scene while yelling at the top of my lungs what was so wrong about it. lmao!!!!
I've always wanted to be in line behind someone like this and just start loading my groceries up there with theirs .... and when they turn around to say something .. I'd be like.. "Well EXCUSE ME .. I figured since I was paying for them anyway .. you wouldn't mind a few more" ... LMAO ...

Ohhh .. look!.. A mean streak!.. hahaha

Smyrna TN

#20 May 12, 2009
Queen Sassyass wrote:
<quoted text>
As the person was leaving I said loudly to the cashier that I wish I could eat that good, but I had to pay for her's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NewsChannel5.com Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lebanon's Police Chief Considers Retirement (Jun '10) Mon Woody woodpecker 12
News State Dental Board Bans Teeth Whitening at Mall... (Jan '09) May 30 KsJohn 12
News Body At I-40 Rest Stop Identified, May Be Homicide (Nov '10) May 23 sad 12
News Meth Lab Discovered During Traffic Stop; Two Ar... (Oct '12) May 21 Sam losco 5
News Community Gives Back To Firefighter In Need Of ... (Jul '09) May 18 John_Youngs_son 13
News Police Officer Involved In Interstate Wreck - N... (Aug '09) May 14 I support Officers 25
News Mom Arrested For Kids Traveling In Back Of U-Haul (Sep '08) May 10 jay 78
More from around the web