Car accident closes Route 8

Car accident closes Route 8

There are 17 comments on the WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut story from Nov 4, 2008, titled Car accident closes Route 8. In it, WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut reports that:

A serious two vehicle crash has closed the southbound lanes of Route 8 in Trumbull.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut.

QWERTY

Bronx, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Thank you to the driver who caused this. Every major road within 5 miles was backed up. I want my fuel costs reimbursed.
commuter

Hamden, CT

#2 Nov 4, 2008
To QWERTY: I was stuck there too, and it sucked - 20 minute ride turned into one hour. But maybe the concern should be that the people in the cars are ok! Be grateful you made it home safe and stop complaining about your gas.

“YAR!!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2008
QWERTY wrote:
Thank you to the driver who caused this. Every major road within 5 miles was backed up. I want my fuel costs reimbursed.
Awww - aren't you a sensitive soul. I hope it's someone you know so next time you won't make such a jack **** commment.
its us

Monroe, CT

#4 Nov 4, 2008
I hope it wasn't your family member in the accident. I can see all you care about is yourself!!
commuter

Hamden, CT

#5 Nov 4, 2008
To QWERTY: The olny jack*** here is you! Just shut your mouth and stop commenting.
meg

Waterbury, CT

#6 Nov 4, 2008
Does anyone know if it was a wrong-way driver?
bob

New Bedford, MA

#7 Nov 4, 2008
meg wrote:
Does anyone know if it was a wrong-way driver?
DUH!!!!! you cant READ?
What a stupid question. I am still laughing.
bob

New Bedford, MA

#8 Nov 4, 2008
QWERTY wrote:
This MORON says stupid things just to get a reaction. I guess its the only reaction QWERTY can get.I mean c'mon the first 5 letters on the keyboard
for a name lol.A real original one. Always has something stupid to say.And you know the Idiot was not stuck in traffic. This jerk could not pass the driving test. A moped maybe but that's it. I think
Q-Bert would be more fitting.Or even Fester.

“Judged by 12 than carried by 6”

Since: Oct 08

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2008
QWERTY wrote:
Sure name and tel # we'll send the money right out.
Trumbull Girl

Elmhurst, IL

#10 Nov 5, 2008
Any idea WHY he crossed the grass median? Were drugs or alchohol involved? He had to be driving pretty fast to cross a grass median and still be so out of control that he would cause that incredable damage. Thank goodness no one was killed.
Giveme A Break

Morris, CT

#11 Nov 5, 2008
And here's to every Butt Hole who was the 4th or 5th person flying thru the red lights on the side roads making matters worse.
John

Baldwin, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2008
Anon56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww - aren't you a sensitive soul. I hope it's someone you know so next time you won't make such a jack **** commment.
He wants money and you want HIS family to be to be the victim? You are worse than he is. Real nice, wishing pain upon someone else.

Idiot.
Sick

Boston, MA

#13 Nov 6, 2008
Maybe the guy had a hear attack on the other side before crossing. Maybe a panic attack etc... Lets not assume drugs or drinking right away. Maybe a seizure or maybe he just fell asleep. Either way he is paying for it and probably will for life from raise insurance or no insurance to major bills if he didn't have decent enough insurance etc... plus I am sure he has his own pain but the top of all that... He has to live with what he did to another person, especially if he doesn't make it. We got some idiot here asking for gas money back. How rude and no I am not going to wish this on you but one day you may feel the pain of him or his family members and if you do I hope you remember the day you wrote that and regret it through and through.
Andy

New Haven, CT

#14 Nov 6, 2008
hey QWERTY just take the time to pray for the peple that got hurt on that day and also pray for you to get a real job that pays good money so you can have a full tank of gas now that the prices went down ,,also keep liking the tolet bowl lids in the Mcdonals,,,,,,,
Heather

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Oct 5, 2009
You are a sick *#ck... How can you be so rude.. these kids died you jack a$*
wtfever

United States

#17 Aug 29, 2010
3 people died in that wreck one was my best friends daughter who was also my daughters friend. She was 8 yrs old the guy who caused the accident was also killed and so was the driver in the vehicle with my friends daughter. So the hell with you and your gas
wtfever

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2010
Trumbull Girl wrote:
Any idea WHY he crossed the grass median? Were drugs or alchohol involved? He had to be driving pretty fast to cross a grass median and still be so out of control that he would cause that incredable damage. Thank goodness no one was killed.
3 were killed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police say Conn. cop punched Lake George officer (Aug '08) Apr 25 kalterio24 44
News Poor quality paving complaints (Nov '08) Apr 23 jim 22
News Atlantic Wire in Branford closes (Aug '08) Mar '17 Regan 22
News Corruption in Connecticut politics (Jun '13) Feb '17 John 12
News 3 die in Sunday shootings in Bridgeport (Dec '08) Dec '16 Cheyenne 24
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) Nov '16 JFK Truth 17
News Waterbury one of the best places to raise a family (Jul '08) Nov '16 Ihwby 202
More from around the web