Wayne Coleman

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2008
I have been watching channel 8 news ever since I was a young child. I have nothing against it or the staff. I must say though, that this for Anne Nyberg. Anne, if you will read this, you will see that it makes sense. Anne, you are a danty person, and always will be. It is something most women wish they were-naturally. You are so cute and have a wonderful personality. My problem is this: You wear jewelry that is much too large for you. If ANYONE could wear pearls, it is you but, you choose pearl necklaces that are way too big for you. You would look nice with gold filigree necklaces and smaller, more danty jewelry, to match your natural build. Also, with your new beautiful hair style (Keep it), you must choose earings that are not dangly but, are close to the lobe. Dangly earings are for hair that is pulled back for whatever the occassion. Also, dark colored tops come across as black or grey on T.V. Instead, why not go with the rule that Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth ll goes by: No matter what the season, when appearing in public, try to wear something light colored such as pastels, in any kind of fabric. You can still wear a dark skirt for the Winter months and still be fashionably correct. Remember, no one sees what you wearing below the desk when you do the news. You have lovely shoulders. Why not wear blouses with a more horizontally exposed neck? You have a beautiful solitaire diamond pendent but, you wear it so it does not stand out on it's own. Such a waste! Try it with a "V" neck and watch what happens! It should never be placed over clothing. Why bother to put it on if it is not noticed? One time, you wore a huge multi-stone necklace. I thought I would have a heart attack! That is for when you go to the Bahamas and you are wearing jeans and a straw hat and want to wear something casual yet, fun and impressive. It does not go with anything that one can wear while doing the news. In summary, remember these golden rules:#1). Keep your pearls small to medium #2). Danty gold filigree necklaces and especially drop necklaces that are danty #3). Light colors, stripes, dots, it does not matter the material or design.#4). Never dangly earings with your hair style.#5). Satin and you are perfect together.#6). If you ever do choose to buy a fur, I would recommend Blue Fox. You would look sensational in it.

Sincerely,
Wayne
P.S. I know that you can not respond to this post because of all the weirdos out there so I will understand if you don't. Good luck and a happy NEW YEAR!
Mom in Southern CT

Bolton, CT

#2 Dec 30, 2008
Wow, Wayne, you know your fashion dos and don'ts. I work in a law firm, where 90% of the time my legs are under a desk. I try to wear nice tops, but don't worry too much about the pants and shoes.

Jocelyn's clothing is really hideous. Compared to that, Anne dresses nicely. Sonia has nice clothing too. I have heard that she shops at T.J. Maxx in East Haven, so we can all take heart in the fact that not all her clothes are expensive.
Hosed by the system

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2008
If it isnt the "spell police" on these boards....its the friggin "fashion police"..........lol

Anne..........dont do a thing..........

Sonia can shop at the dollar store and STILL look like shops on 5th Ave..........

And Mom....you never know who is going to "drop" something in front of your desk and has to pick it up off the floor.. ;)
curious

Poughkeepsie, NY

#4 Dec 30, 2008
They all look great the way they are. Dress to your likings and who cares what other people think. You are not in a fashion competition and the prize now is diddley squat. You are either looking for a job, have some type of store, or a weirdo. If I were these girls I would keep an eye out. You need help!
CJP

Milford, CT

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Ditto on the "wow wayne"

possible "crush" Wayne......hopefully not a stalker.......
mom from seymour

New Haven, CT

#6 Dec 31, 2008
i think wayne needs to get a life . . .
Jen

North Billerica, MA

#7 Dec 31, 2008
Wow
Spliff

Wallingford, CT

#8 Jan 2, 2009
Well... not sure about her wardrobe but that H A I R has got to G O ! Looks like a replica of a steel wool pad! P A N A C H E of Branford.... help that lady out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WTNH Hartford, New Haven and Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former police officer pleads guilty in Internet... (Apr '08) 13 hr Seligman 666 15
News Pay those parking tickets (Jan '09) Aug 24 af8res 13
News Jewett City man recognized for his selfless mis... (Jun '08) Aug 23 Brother 32
News North Haven plant closing doors and costing hun... (May '08) Jul '16 popeye 116
News Man charged with dragging dog with truck (Oct '08) Dec '15 natalia 123
News Adrian Peeler seeks lower sentence in federal d... (May '08) Nov '15 Sheila peeler 27
State Trooper Jailed (Jan '09) Sep '15 mknghorn 15
More from around the web