Strange & Unusual - Girl: Mom Forced Genitalia Piercing

NAPLES, FL -- A 39-year-old woman forcefully had her 13-year-old daughter's genitalia pierced to make it uncomfortable for her to have sex, the girl told jurors in her mother's child abuse trial. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lu from Fernandina

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Oct 26, 2007
This is child abuse and the Mother needs to go to jail along with the piercer AND the boyfriend who is a sexual predator!

Since: Sep 07

Coxsackie, NY

#23 Oct 26, 2007
Lu from Fernandina wrote:
This is child abuse and the Mother needs to go to jail along with the piercer AND the boyfriend who is a sexual predator!
agreed. but see story lower on page. mom was acquitted. the judge should get a forced genital piercing with a sharpened tire iron.
pam

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Oct 26, 2007
JudithG wrote:
Church? That is where perverts hide.But~~ if you feel the need to use your church for support, then by all means do it. I think that being involved with your childs choice of friends is very important. Surround them with a group of morally healthy people and they will follow. Set a good example and work hard at being an informed parent. It does not take alot of work to be a BAD parent, but it takes alot of work to be a GREAT parent.
VERY WELL SAID!!!
One way Gender Bender

Sussex, NJ

#25 Oct 27, 2007
opistoglyph wrote:
<quoted text>agreed. but see story lower on page. mom was acquitted. the judge should get a forced genital piercing with a sharpened tire iron.
Acquitted? I'm not surprised. Another Maw Parker gets away again. How many times now?
One way Gender Bender

Sussex, NJ

#26 Oct 27, 2007
JudithG wrote:
Church? That is where perverts hide.But~~ if you feel the need to use your church for support, then by all means do it. I think that being involved with your childs choice of friends is very important. Surround them with a group of morally healthy people and they will follow. Set a good example and work hard at being an informed parent. It does not take alot of work to be a BAD parent, but it takes alot of work to be a GREAT parent.
The Catholic church REALLY stands out. Some others maybe, but
Sorry to dissapoint some, but they're all over.
Try the office, doctors, schoolbus drivers, cops,
and ESPECIALLY politicians.
You know the crap that goes on in Japan?
Some of these Japanse anime's for adults are SERIOUSLY f**ked up. The wierd violence fetishes.
the truth

Jacksonville, FL

#27 Oct 27, 2007
They shold pierce the moms eyelids

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#28 Oct 27, 2007
Scab picker wrote:
The line "sleeping with her mom's boyfriend" pretty much sums up the whole article.
I picked up on that statement also, but---- where is moms boyfiend now??? should be in prison, but my guess is that sorry sack of **** that calls herself a "mother" still has that "man" in her life. I doubt that this was done to deter the daughter from having sex. it, more than likely, was done out of some sick version of jealousy toward her daughter. this **** is sick and should be sterilized!!!
Just Me

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Oct 27, 2007
Many kids today don't stand a chance from the moment they're conceived. I look around many times at loser couples and say...PLEASE don't reproduce!!! I'm sure this young girl wasn't an angel but then look how she was raised. I'm sure she wasn't fed perfect meals, and then bathed, and then read bed time stories every night. It was probably more like...go in the other room and leave me and my loser drug-addict boyfriend alone in here to have sex and do drugs. Figure your homework out for yourself and find some stale food in the kitchen if you get hungry. Don't bother us. We're stoned or whatever...This poor little girl was begging for attention! The "Mom" (if you can call her that) should be in jail along with the SICKO person who pierced that poor girl. As for the idiot molestor boyfriend, he should have a short visit with Lorena Bobbit...then straight to jail himself. I really question some of the decisions being made by our elected JUDGES.
StandsWithAFist

Jacksonville, FL

#30 Oct 27, 2007
HOW in the world is the mother acquitted and the body piercer sent to jail? HOW? I am shocked that DCF has not removed this teen from her mother by now.

I'd give the mother brownie points had she had someone make her daughter a chastity belt and kept the key at home and made sure her daughter never left home without it being worn. This would work if the mother was at home 24/7 and superised her daughter.

No flaming, please. I'm posting tongue in cheek over coffee.
StandsWithAFist

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Oct 27, 2007
superVised
MOM

United States

#32 Oct 27, 2007
SUSANNE JACKONVILLE wrote:
Us as parents are suppose to teach our children right from wrong. They are suppose to be taught morals. Most parents live on "do what I say, not what I do". If you dont want your child to do drugs, smoke, drink or have sex, then educate them. Be there for them. Most important, rely on GOD! GET IN CHURCH!!!!!! The mother can't tried to change her daughter now, she should have trained her up right from the start. it's too late and its just cruel what the mohter did. As far as the daughter, remeber God loves you and you are special. Believe in yourself anf respect your body. If you do others will too! Be strong. Get in church, join a youth group and you'll make great friends.
YOU MUST BE ON CRACK!!!! 90% OF CHURCH KIDS ARE THE WORST! YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE (OR) ARE HORRIBLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Coast News Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) 1 hr Joe 207
Pets & Animals - Pit Bull Dogs Rip Boy From Bik... (Sep '07) Tue TOASTER 48
St. Augustine Man Invents Portable Solar Generator (Apr '08) Nov 24 kurtcooksalot16 21
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) Nov 19 responder 9,942
Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Jan '08) Nov 12 Ms Williams 80
Local News - Funeral Services Set for Pastor Bo... (Nov '07) Nov 8 FullHammer 151

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE