State Attorney and Public Defender (D...
blacksheep

AOL

#5349 Mar 31, 2010
I meant it must Pat's co-worker that was defending him.

Just because it's not on Showcase doesn't mean it didn't happen before. Prior to Corey taking office, the hotline for dropped charges stayed lit up like the sky on the 4th of July.

No more hotline....just EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL!
Mikey D

Niceville, FL

#5350 Mar 31, 2010
blacksheep wrote:
Just because it's not on Showcase doesn't mean it didn't happen before. Prior to Corey taking office, the hotline for dropped charges stayed lit up like the sky on the 4th of July.
No more hotline....just EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL!
So I was correct, there is no record and you are just rumormongering, what you do best, peddling in the lowest sort of personal trash.

Of course if the charges were dropped, there would still be a record of his arrest in showcase, but you were to busy trying to make a quip to remember that, huh.
blacksheep

AOL

#5351 Mar 31, 2010
mikey d. shorstein?

mikey d. plotkin?

mikey d. finnel?

mikey d. morales?

mikey d. coxe?

mikey d. moran?

mikey d. littlepage?

Have I left out any of the SA haters?

You started it by trying to incite taxpayer uproar questioning the use of attorneys in the SAO.

What record book do you have that shows dropped charges?
Or, heck, for all I know, he was using "get out of Jail free" cards....LOL
Mikey D

Niceville, FL

#5352 Mar 31, 2010
blacksheep wrote:
mikey d. shorstein?
mikey d. plotkin?
mikey d. finnel?
mikey d. morales?
mikey d. coxe?
mikey d. moran?
mikey d. littlepage?
Have I left out any of the SA haters?
You started it by trying to incite taxpayer uproar questioning the use of attorneys in the SAO.
What record book do you have that shows dropped charges?
Or, heck, for all I know, he was using "get out of Jail free" cards....LOL
None of the above you dumb ruminant.
Showcase shows everything including first appearance. If he had been arrested for DUI previously, his appearance in J1 would appear in showcase, unless you are suggesting Shorestein somehow called the cops and made the charges vanish before he was even taken in.
blacksheep

AOL

#5353 Mar 31, 2010
"dumb ruminant".....put the mirror down before you type brother

Get your head out of the sand Mikey. It happens every day.

Police officers, performing their duties to protect and serve, are confronted by idiots yelling "don't you know who I am??" and "you can't arrest me, I'm so-n-so".

Did you find any domestic battery charges against Moran on SHOWCASE? Or how about charges of filing a false police report listed against his wife?

We all know it happened...and we all know that Coxe and Shorstein made it go away!
Eden

Middleburg, FL

#5354 Apr 1, 2010
Everybody needs to stop now - this blog is getting out of hand.

It has been two years since it's inception and 5,353 posts later, it is time to STOP.

It is better to use your time more productively and wisely and help others.
Garden

Jacksonville, FL

#5355 Apr 1, 2010
Eden wrote:
It has been two years since it's inception and 5,353 posts later, it is time to STOP.
May I ask why you kept the thread alive by posting in it if you want everyone to stop posting here? Besides that, people can post whatever they want, whenever they want to. They are not going to stop because you told them to.
agree

Jacksonville, FL

#5356 Apr 1, 2010
Eden wrote:
i agree with the other poster. it's pretty stupid of you to post your particular comment, then in the next breath tell others it's stupid this thread it still alive and that is should be dead. you are a moron. you did keep it alive by posting. numbnut.
Shark

Middleburg, FL

#5357 Apr 1, 2010
I think Eden is just trying to get everyone to use their time for Good and not this banter back and forth - I agree too it isn't productive. But Free Speech is there and therefore this Blog continues for over 2 years when others have already moved on.
Bert

Orange Park, FL

#5358 Apr 1, 2010
I think you are right
simian

Los Angeles, CA

#5359 Apr 2, 2010
blacksheep wrote:
Nope, David Robbins filed a notice of appearance.
simian

Los Angeles, CA

#5360 Apr 2, 2010
guess wrote:
which two prosecutors are handling the case of mcguinness?
Rich Mantei is on the charging notice, Shelia Loizos signed the information.
Late

Jacksonville, FL

#5361 Apr 2, 2010
simian wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, David Robbins filed a notice of appearance.
Yes, he just filed that about two weeks ago. Check Showcase.
Lifer

Jacksonville, FL

#5362 Apr 2, 2010
simian wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich Mantei is on the charging notice, Shelia Loizos signed the information.
Some people on here REALLY need a life. Jeez.
Kettle

Jacksonville, FL

#5363 Apr 2, 2010
Lifer wrote:
<quoted text>Some people on here REALLY need a life. Jeez.
Right - like you. People like you amaze me: you complain when people post their thoughts and opinions (on topics you believe have gone past their time and are now stale) yet you are the very one who helps to keep this thread going by posting here yourself.
Newt

Jacksonville, FL

#5364 Apr 12, 2010
What's new at the State Attorney Office and the Public Defender Office?
whatnot

Los Angeles, CA

#5365 Apr 13, 2010
well at the PD they moved a bunch of people around in retaliation for some things they supposedly wrote on a facebook page. Yep this administration sure likes retribution thats fo sho. Sure is a fun place to work, if it aint the clients or their baby mommas yellin at ya its the admin plotting to make your life miserable, good stuff.
FBQ

Saint Augustine, FL

#5366 Apr 13, 2010
whatnot wrote:
well at the PD they moved a bunch of people around in retaliation for some things they supposedly wrote on a facebook page. Yep this administration sure likes retribution thats fo sho. Sure is a fun place to work, if it aint the clients or their baby mommas yellin at ya its the admin plotting to make your life miserable, good stuff.
Surely someone on here knows more about this. What FB comments? Please tell.
question

Neptune Beach, FL

#5367 Apr 13, 2010
whatnot wrote:
who in the pd administration is responsible for moving "a bunch of people around"?
Grow Up

United States

#5368 Apr 13, 2010
question wrote:
<quoted text>
who in the pd administration is responsible for moving "a bunch of people around"?
who cares. If you don't like your job get another one. There are plenty of people lined up for your job that will work ANYWHERE in the office. Biggest bunch of whiners I've ever seen. Hope all y'all get your butts fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Coast News Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Apr 20 Dam 856
News Top Stories - Family Says Flea Market Merchants... (Aug '07) Apr 16 Bmhekav 32
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Apr 10 Wayne Hopper 131
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Nov '07) Apr 10 Mocquita 80
News JSO Makes Arrest in September Murder (Nov '07) Apr 10 lollol 112
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Apr 9 Bonsai 235
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) Apr 1 Mm Mm Good 52