Man Found Shot in Super Target Parkin...

Man Found Shot in Super Target Parking Lot

There are 162 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Mar 25, 2008, titled Man Found Shot in Super Target Parking Lot. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By First Coast News Staff JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Homicide detectives are investigating a deadly shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

james

Rocky Mount, NC

#48 Mar 25, 2008
Concerned taxpayer wrote:
Ever take a look at your typical navy person here in Jacksonville? They are overweight, slack jawed and filled with a sense of entitlement! The most action most have them have seen is pushing keys on a computer, maybe they will get a purple heart for carpel tunnel syndrome. I support the military, but not these desk jockeys sucking off the government teat. If somebody could explain to me what vital role half these navy folks in Jacksonville perform I'd gladly shut up.
You are a real supporter of our military aren't you. Have you not seen the jets take off and land all day at NAS Jax. There are alot of pilots there training to defend our country. The guy was shot and drove to the parking lot, he wasn't shot in the parking lot. In the event of an attack, these NAS Jax pilots will fly bombing raids and protect this country. I guess your an Obama supporter as well.
james

Rocky Mount, NC

#49 Mar 25, 2008
Dixie Joe wrote:
I'm talking about the nanny state and how poor people expect to be given evrything while they murder, and use drugs! I'm Talking about people who damn America on Sunday and expect taxpayer money on Monday! I'm talking about lazy step and fetch it, unemployeed kkneGrows who expect my tax dollars and a dumb Mayor who is willing to give them my money! I'm talking about Liberals and RINOs who can't seem to understand ghetto dwellers have enough social programs!
What does that have to do with the murder of one of our servicemen?
NAVY CHIEF

United States

#50 Mar 25, 2008
lets not forget we have a shipmate down. there will be a family to console, a sailor to put to rest. i fail to see any reason to acknowledge those who have never served or been a spouse or family member to someone who served. the hours a day we work? try 24. I served 24 years and at 42 can whip the snot out of most of my peers in the civilian community. i serve for the right so all including the a-holes. and dont for one second feel like we need to justify ourselves for getting to work at all hours of the night for duty or watch and stopping by an ATM(YES there is a navy federal ATM in the target shopping center)

fact is there are 100 reasons for him to go there. and none require explaination to me. if this sailor was involved in something illegal, so be it. it happens. the military isnt any more perfect than the civilian community. we teach and train a higher standard of conduct but we do have crime regardless of the percentages. may God be with this person and prayers to his family for thier loss.

“3 words changed my life ”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#51 Mar 25, 2008
Kenzo50fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! With a name like Dixie Joe did you really expect something educated to come out of his/her/it's mouth? Let him spout off at the mouth, it make him feel better.
KENNNZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O....hey!....and to the few making jokes and bashing the millitary..shut your cockholes.....unless you put on a uniform then you have no room to speak. hopefully they will find out who did this and bring them to justice.....

Since: May 07

I used to be a damn yankee

#52 Mar 25, 2008
Ever take a look at your typical navy person here in Jacksonville? They are overweight, slack jawed and filled with a sense of entitlement! The most action most have them have seen is pushing keys on a computer, maybe they will get a purple heart for carpel tunnel syndrome. I support the military, but not these desk jockeys sucking off the government teat. If somebody could explain to me what vital role half these navy folks in Jacksonville perform I'd gladly shut up.
What an ignorant **** Assh*les like this are the first to cry for help from the military..when things go wromg ..I served 24 years in the USN and spent over half of it away from my family doing a job this idiot doesn't have the nads to do ..But I guess I did my job because they now has the right to say what they want and say it in ENGLISH..not farsi or arabic..Try speaking your mind in afghanistan or iran or iraq dude..See how far you get
CHARLIE

United States

#53 Mar 25, 2008
dawgs1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? Ever take a look at dumb-f*cks like you...check yourself! You have no idea what it's like to be in the military. What have you contributed to society? How have you served your country? My husband is retired Navy and served 20 years at NAS JAX, flying P-3's, conducting drug-runs off the coast, tracking subs, serving in Irag, and being away from his family on 6-month deployments. Every member of his squadron from flight crew to "desk jockeys" had a purpose and job to do, which allows your dumba** to use your freedom of speech (regarless of how backwards and idiotic it may be). People like you have no business calling themselves Americans! You question the integrity and dignity of men and women who serve in the military regardless of their position just proves what a POS you truly are! Have a happy, freedom-filled day, a-hole!
GIVE it to them Girl you made my day. WELL SAID. ONE Who Served.
Grrrr

Houston, TX

#54 Mar 25, 2008
dawgs1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? Ever take a look at dumb-f*cks like you...check yourself! You have no idea what it's like to be in the military. What have you contributed to society? How have you served your country? My husband is retired Navy and served 20 years at NAS JAX, flying P-3's, conducting drug-runs off the coast, tracking subs, serving in Irag, and being away from his family on 6-month deployments. Every member of his squadron from flight crew to "desk jockeys" had a purpose and job to do, which allows your dumba** to use your freedom of speech (regarless of how backwards and idiotic it may be). People like you have no business calling themselves Americans! You question the integrity and dignity of men and women who serve in the military regardless of their position just proves what a POS you truly are! Have a happy, freedom-filled day, a-hole!
There's my girl...peace, love and two beers for you baby!
Cathy

Jacksonville, FL

#55 Mar 25, 2008
Well everyone really needs to just look... know matter what really went on we should show respect to the family and friends....

My heart goes out to the family and friends
wow

La Crosse, WI

#56 Mar 25, 2008
Hey concern taxpayer, are you really stupid or just a dumb **** clinton lover. I did 21 years in the navy and never set behind a computer, I worked my **** off so pos like you can leave comments like this. you are joke if you think your an american.. kiss my a-- you useless peice of flesh.. you probably were turned down by the military.. loser..
Navy Supporter

Jacksonville, FL

#57 Mar 25, 2008
NAVY CHIEF wrote:
lets not forget we have a shipmate down. there will be a family to console, a sailor to put to rest. i fail to see any reason to acknowledge those who have never served or been a spouse or family member to someone who served. the hours a day we work? try 24. I served 24 years and at 42 can whip the snot out of most of my peers in the civilian community. i serve for the right so all including the a-holes. and dont for one second feel like we need to justify ourselves for getting to work at all hours of the night for duty or watch and stopping by an ATM(YES there is a navy federal ATM in the target shopping center)
fact is there are 100 reasons for him to go there. and none require explaination to me. if this sailor was involved in something illegal, so be it. it happens. the military isnt any more perfect than the civilian community. we teach and train a higher standard of conduct but we do have crime regardless of the percentages. may God be with this person and prayers to his family for thier loss.
MAD PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!:-)
Jaxgirl

Chicago Heights, IL

#58 Mar 25, 2008
As a fellow navy wife, I pray for this mans, family and may God rest his soul.
Too all you ignorant people out there, you should be ashamed, wether or not you support the military, you are disgracing the human race. A person has died. My husband and half the men in my family are out there defending this country. Hope you f*ckers have a nice f*cking day, while my family lays their life on line for you to be an a**hole!
MilMan

Bonaire, GA

#59 Mar 25, 2008
Folks...as you can read for yourselves, the majority of the people are jumping to conclusions without having any solid facts. That's the problem with everyone.

That's why the world is in such disaray. No one here knows what happened, who did it, whether they were black, white, purple, or whatever. All that matters is that a young man is dead and someone needs to be held responsible.

This is our downfall as a species and it gets worse by the day. I find it extremely sad.
Duke

United States

#60 Mar 25, 2008
anonymous: you sound hot. whats up?
wow

La Crosse, WI

#62 Mar 25, 2008
Jaxgirl wrote:
As a fellow navy wife, I pray for this mans, family and may God rest his soul.
Too all you ignorant people out there, you should be ashamed, wether or not you support the military, you are disgracing the human race. A person has died. My husband and half the men in my family are out there defending this country. Hope you f*ckers have a nice f*cking day, while my family lays their life on line for you to be an a**hole!
you go navy wife...
TIM_ D

United States

#63 Mar 25, 2008
I spent 6 years on the USS O'Bannon DD-987 (decommissioned now) and never set foot on a battlefield, but I'll be damned if I didn't still defend my country. I always put in the hours needed to make sure that my equipment and others was up to par so that if anything did happen we were ready. I spent countless hours on watch making sure drug dealers didn't make it to the US. I remember one time when we nearly shot down a plane because they flew overhead and didn't identify themselves upon our quiery. I thought I was going to get shot at that day, and I remember wondering what was going to happen next on 9/11? If you ever think that a military member doesn't play a vital role just because they have never strapped on an M-16 or stood on the back of a Humvee manning a 50-cal. in Iraq you are sadly mistaken. It's sad that anyone dies the way this guy went and I don't condone violence, but it's too bad it was a military member and not one of the ignorant idiots bashing him and questioning his integrity.

“I see dumb people.”

Jacksonville, FL

#64 Mar 25, 2008
Grrrr wrote:
<quoted text>
There's my girl...peace, love and two beers for you baby!
Thanks...I needed that!:o)
disgusted

Jacksonville, FL

#65 Mar 25, 2008
SOLUTION GUY wrote:
<quoted text>BLOW ME YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF CRAP
blow what? that pencil? bc thats what you got. how big and bad you sound typing garbage like this online especially to a woman. Get a life.

“I see dumb people.”

Jacksonville, FL

#66 Mar 25, 2008
CHARLIE wrote:
<quoted text> GIVE it to them Girl you made my day. WELL SAID. ONE Who Served.
Rock on...thanks for serving, without prejudice, those of us who care & those who don't deserve it!
TAGS

Tallahassee, FL

#67 Mar 25, 2008
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The "United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including their life
Navy wife

Norridgewock, ME

#68 Mar 25, 2008
First off, my husband is stationed on a ship out of Jacksonville, so I happen to be a offended by the comment, and he is NOT one of those "desk jockeys" as you would like to call some people that are in our military. Every single person in the military plays a vital part in protecting our country. Once again another ignorant person. Many people know that many of our Navy bases aren't in the greatest of towns and for some to meet up at a certain spot to car pool isn't uncommon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

First Coast News Jacksonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide Investigating Apparent Suicide of Depu... (Sep '10) Mon sjso0 55
News Top Stories - FBI Raids Outlaws Motorcycle Club... (Aug '07) Aug 16 meeeooww 214
News Entertainment- Husband Asks Singer Sara Evans T... (Sep '07) Aug 10 Justin Time 21
News Strange & Unusual - Woman Murdered After She Wr... (Nov '07) Aug 10 Treehouse 25
The worst TV news people in Jax are? (Feb '08) Aug 8 Mke 354
News Florida - Akita Mauls Woman's Foot at Dog Show (Feb '08) Aug 6 Mags 52
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Jul '15 Nellie 825
More from around the web