Cat Tattoo Helps Cordova Woman Locate...

Cat Tattoo Helps Cordova Woman Locate Missing Cat;Cordova Woman Reu...

There are 13 comments on the WREG story from Jul 28, 2010, titled Cat Tattoo Helps Cordova Woman Locate Missing Cat;Cordova Woman Reu.... In it, WREG reports that:

A tearful reunion in Memphis Wednesday for a Cordova woman reunited with the cat she lost six months ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

ExMemphian

Memphis, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2010
AWWW...very good story.!! Kudos to the Shop owners for going beyond the call of duty too!!
Stop Snitchin

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2010
That why wez tattoo our necks with our names...
Laura

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Jul 28, 2010
This is exactly why all my cats are inside cats. 7 cats in the house are a lot of work,constantly cleaning litter boxes and cleaning house to stay in front of the cat hair, but they are healthy, happy cats all rescued, and give my mother and myself much pleasure. I have a cat door that goes into the garage and we keep most of the litter pans out there, but I have one cat that is scared of her own shadow and will not go thru door.This winter I am putting toys, a climber rugs in garage so they will stay out there some, but they are use to being in the house with us and like to sleep with us, and we like them sleeping with us.Anyway I am glad she got her cat back and the lesson learned is contain your cats. They are healthier too because they are not exposed to other diseased cats or animals. Mine are all declawed so they have to stay in. I really don't believe in declawing but it was either that or I couldn't have this many rescue cats in house. Thye would shred it.
Grandma8up

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#5 Jul 28, 2010
I love a happy ending I lost a pet once and truly wish I had gotten him back

Memphis, TN

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Nice to have a happy ending and that was so nice of the shop owner and his employees, that was very rare.

Wish there were more people like that.
TATOO A PET

AOL

#7 Jul 28, 2010
WANT TO PROTECT YOUR PET?
painless procedure take less than 5 minutes costing $35.00 Lifetime fee.
see website: www.tattoo-a-pet.com
or call 1 800 828-8667 for the nearest location.
Eva Reyes

Cordova, TN

#8 Jul 28, 2010
It really means alot that people react to this story. I am very happy to get Morgan back, he was my life. I'm grateful to the people who took him in to Tattoo-a-Pet for finding out where we were. Morgan is back at home and very happy to be here.
Just stupid

Millington, TN

#9 Jul 28, 2010
Stop Snitchin wrote:
That why wez tattoo our necks with our names...
Now way! seriously....
Ronny

AOL

#10 Jul 28, 2010
Yet Another great Resucue by Julie owner of Tattoo-A-Pet, the finest in America. Over 38 Years of Superior service to Pet Owners World Wide. Over 7000 Agents in the U.S.A. tattooing painlessly, with an engraved tag and an Animal Registry second to none.
Thanks Julie
what

Memphis, TN

#11 Jul 28, 2010
TATOO A PET wrote:
WANT TO PROTECT YOUR PET?
painless procedure take less than 5 minutes costing $35.00 Lifetime fee.
see website: www.tattoo-a-pet.com
or call 1 800 828-8667 for the nearest location.
Thank you! Anyone one who tats there pets need to KNOW IT IS PAINFUL and I hope it is done out of being stupid and not for vanity.Ask a GOOD VET! Also, do micro with another procedure to ensure less pain.VANITY VANITY sad
julie

AOL

#12 Jul 28, 2010
TO "WHAT"
PAINLESS PROCEDURE- If you don't believe it. go look for yourself at the video of pets being tattooed "live" fully awake, no anesthesia on the website www.tattoo-a-pet.com
my dog is tattooed,I was there and he was just fine with the few minutes it took. SEEING IS BELIEVING
Have you ever seen the needle putting in the invisible chips,that
if I found a pet I wanted to keep, "who would ever find it?"
A TATTOO IS VISIBLE AND BETTER.
pet lover

AOL

#13 Jul 28, 2010
This is as natural and painless as anything.
I also saw my dog being tattooed, and it was nothing.
My brother had a pet with a chip,lost it last year, never got her back. someone has her and vets don't check, they only want to put them in at $50 & $60. Also, you have to have a scanner to read them and there are 9 different chip companies. There is no one scanner that can read them all. Also I read these chips move,and
can also cause CANCER. The tattooing of pets has been around at least 50 yrs. Most show dogs were all tattooed. IF YOU LOVE YOUR PET AND WANT TO PROTECT IT.........TATTOO IT.
Aussie Mom

Collierville, TN

#14 Jul 29, 2010
To Eva Reyes: I have a questions perhaps you can answer. Just how do you keep a cat still to get a tattoo? My 2 indoor cats will barely hold still to get brushed or claws clipped much less a needle holding stranger. Was this a difficult procedure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WREG Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News eric williams; william yancey; robert earle thomas (Dec '09) Mar 19 Victim two 26
News Union County authorities say they know nothing ... (May '10) Mar 10 nunya 14
News WREG Investigates Nasty Nail Salons (May '10) Mar 7 Pam 4
News WM3 Case: Stevie Branch's Father Upset with Joh... (Feb '10) Feb '17 Mandy 700
News Northhaven Family Looses All In Fire (Jan '10) Feb '17 Jacob Allen 14
News Shooting outside motorcycle club leaves one dead (Sep '10) Feb '17 Use2B Family MC 64
News jeffrey bateman; greg phillips greenville; (Sep '10) Jan '17 EZEKIEL 14
More from around the web