Suspect in double homicide in court

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

A suspect in a double murder made his first Marion County court appearance Friday morning.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2009

Since: Apr 08

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
#1
Jan 9, 2009
 
He is creepy looking..
Gacamovi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
#2
Jan 9, 2009
 
I am speechless!!! This man "Michael Brown" conned me for 7 months. He claimed to be a doctor when I met him on an "online" dating site. I never met the man but he conned me to believe that he was my age "42" and the picture he sent to me via email was not even close to what he really looks like. We talked on the phone from November 2007 till June 2008. I was suppose to meet him in person on a trip to Indiana in June. He kept making excuses that something came up and we never got to meet!!! Hmmm, I wonder why? He lied about who he was and he lied about his age and his picture. I grew to trust him and believe everything he said. He would even talk about his roommates during our conversations. He talked about how he would go out and shop for furniture (wow, did not know at the time he was using his roommates money). Well, needless to say, I am glad that I never met him because he is a liar. It freaks me out to know that IF I had met him and if I had **** him off....would he have hurt me too? I want to attend his trial just so I can meet this liar in person and to face him as he is sentenced to life in prison for this senseless crime. I never met the two deceased men but which that they did not have to have gone through that horrible death. My heart goes to the family members and hope that justice is served and they put that man in jail for the rest of his life.

Since: Apr 08

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
#3
Jan 12, 2009
 
Gacamovi wrote:
I am speechless!!! This man "Michael Brown" conned me for 7 months. He claimed to be a doctor when I met him on an "online" dating site. I never met the man but he conned me to believe that he was my age "42" and the picture he sent to me via email was not even close to what he really looks like. We talked on the phone from November 2007 till June 2008. I was suppose to meet him in person on a trip to Indiana in June. He kept making excuses that something came up and we never got to meet!!! Hmmm, I wonder why? He lied about who he was and he lied about his age and his picture. I grew to trust him and believe everything he said. He would even talk about his roommates during our conversations. He talked about how he would go out and shop for furniture (wow, did not know at the time he was using his roommates money). Well, needless to say, I am glad that I never met him because he is a liar. It freaks me out to know that IF I had met him and if I had **** him off....would he have hurt me too? I want to attend his trial just so I can meet this liar in person and to face him as he is sentenced to life in prison for this senseless crime. I never met the two deceased men but which that they did not have to have gone through that horrible death. My heart goes to the family members and hope that justice is served and they put that man in jail for the rest of his life.
why would you meet a man on the internet and then agree to meet up with him in another state.This is how women end up on the 6 o'clock news...
firsttimer

Walkerton, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
#4
Jan 12, 2009
 
Amerie wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you meet a man on the internet and then agree to meet up with him in another state.This is how women end up on the 6 o'clock news...
Ahhh, but do we know if Gacamovi was female or male? Gacamovi, enlighten us please.

Since: Apr 08

Pryor, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
#5
Jan 13, 2009
 
firsttimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but do we know if Gacamovi was female or male? Gacamovi, enlighten us please.
your right they could be male

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent WISH-TV 8 Indiana News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odds of winning scratch-off jackpot may be high... (Jul '08) Jul '14 scott37167 26
3 arrested in alleged housing scam (Oct '08) Jul '14 Victim 37
6 dead in Henderson, Ky., plastics plant shooting (Jun '08) Jun '14 farmer 33
Man charged with Broad Ripple murder (Jan '13) Jun '14 Michael reintjes 3
Man sentenced for child solicitation (Feb '09) May '14 Pontificating 6
ATA discontinues all flights, files for bankruptcy (Apr '08) Apr '14 Succesor Companies 10
Tips for paying down debt (Feb '09) Mar '14 Christel 6

Search the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News Forum: