Suspect arrested in child abuse case

A man is under arrest after police say a 10-month-old baby suffered severe injuries. Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Pryor, OK

#1 Jan 13, 2009
According to the news last night the motheerleft the baby with the boyfriend while she went to work...

At first I was wondering why she left the baby in the care of te boyfriend.Then I put myself in her shoes maybe she couldnt afford a babysitter...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 13, 2009
nothing a syringe and air bubble wouldnt cure
Queen77

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 13, 2009
Stupid Boy!!
KAREN CROWDER

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2009
AGHH JUST ANOTHER LOW LIFE WHO JUST HAD TO GO AND HARM A LIL CHILD. WHAT THRILL DO YOU GET OUT OF HARMING A CHILD? IS IT BECAUSE THERE SMALLER THAN YOU? AND THAT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN TO BEAT A BABY? YOUR NOT A MAN BUT A TRUE HEARTLESS COLD COWARD!! THATS RIGHT I SAID COWARD!! WHEN THEY PUT YOU AWAY IN PRISON HA HA HA LET THE INMATES TAKE CARE OF YOU! HOPEFULLY THIS POOR LIL BABY WILL BE OK!AND HOPEFULLY THE INMATES WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM LIKE A BABY!
watintheworld

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 13, 2009
Just look at him. I wouldn't leave my dog with him.
nana

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 13, 2009
i hope somebody in jail beats the crap out of him i mean really beats him good
TomDunwurken

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 13, 2009
Would you leave your child with this man? Come on!

“Nosey just like you”

Since: Feb 08

where I lay my head

#8 Jan 13, 2009
Amerie wrote:
According to the news last night the motheerleft the baby with the boyfriend while she went to work...
At first I was wondering why she left the baby in the care of te boyfriend.Then I put myself in her shoes maybe she couldnt afford a babysitter...
We have also seen where the actual fathers have caused injury to their own children. It is so sad when things like this happen and the realities of what being a young single parent has yet to sink in.

Pryor, OK

#9 Jan 13, 2009
NoseyLikeYou wrote:
<quoted text>
We have also seen where the actual fathers have caused injury to their own children. It is so sad when things like this happen and the realities of what being a young single parent has yet to sink in.
so true..I agree 100%

Pryor, OK

#10 Jan 13, 2009
TomDunwurken wrote:
Would you leave your child with this man? Come on!
she said she was at work.Maybe she didnt have another option
Starlett Miller

Raymond, OH

#11 Jan 13, 2009
4 ALL YALL TLKN STUFF YALL DONT KNO MAH BROTHER HE WAZ THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED 2 ME I DONT KNO WHAT IM DO WITH OUT HIM AND FOR ALL YALL TLKN YO MOMMA SHOODA TAWT YALL MANNERS DONT JUDGE NO ON U DONT KNO BE CAREFUL I SMELL KARMA
MAMAW

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jan 13, 2009
Whatever he was to Miller he sure wasn't to this child. If he couldn't take being around a baby he shouldn't have told the mother he would do it. He belongs in jail, but with the way things are today, he will plead out and never do any time. The baby will be back with the mother who will most likely stay with the complete idiot.
Lola10

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jan 13, 2009
Starlett Miller wrote:
4 ALL YALL TLKN STUFF YALL DONT KNO MAH BROTHER HE WAZ THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED 2 ME I DONT KNO WHAT IM DO WITH OUT HIM AND FOR ALL YALL TLKN YO MOMMA SHOODA TAWT YALL MANNERS DONT JUDGE NO ON U DONT KNO BE CAREFUL I SMELL KARMA
the ****??
Kathy

Muncie, IN

#14 Jan 13, 2009
Just one very simple and easy question that any human should be able to answer.Why?What do people get out of hurting inocent children especially ones that can not protect themselves.I just hope and pray to GOD you get what is comming to you in prison.
Sigh

Fishers, IN

#15 Jan 13, 2009
Black people...
Lee

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 13, 2009
Whenever a person doesn't like a child or they just can't handle the stress they should explain that if somebody ever tells them they will have to take care of a child. It is better for them to be known as somebody with stress issues or that they can't tolerate being responsible for a child than it is for a child to end up being hurt because nothing was said by the babysitter to "get out of the job of having to babysit". These people force themselves or are forced into babysitting with dire consequences. So, Avonte, if you read this PLEASE never allow yourself to be alone with a child again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WISH-TV 8 Indiana News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky set to ban under 18 thrill ride operators (Apr '08) Oct 25 Angie 7
Teen mom who abandoned newborn arrested (Jan '09) Sep '14 ynknown 27
Police make $6-million drug bust in Harlan (Mar '08) Sep '14 mikebarker 60
Homes showered with bird droppings (Jan '09) Sep '14 Bird brains 25
Odds of winning scratch-off jackpot may be high... (Jul '08) Jul '14 scott37167 26
3 arrested in alleged housing scam (Oct '08) Jul '14 Victim 37
6 dead in Henderson, Ky., plastics plant shooting (Jun '08) Jun '14 farmer 33

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE