Teens and guns: What's being done?

Full story: WFMZ

Allentown residents say they're living on edge, three teens are shot in a span of less than 48 hours.
Comments
41 - 43 of 43 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Natasha Fatah

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Sep 1, 2012

Most of the car thefts are done outside the city limits of Alllentown . The smaller boroughs and towns are ripe pickings for Hondas and transported to a chop garage in allentown.
Ceegee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Sep 1, 2012

Natasha, they dont want a job
Natasha Fatah

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Sep 1, 2012

Ceegee wrote:
Natasha, they dont want a job
Most of our immigrants that come here come for work and we have more than enough. It wouldn't be right to send them here and not work . I'll have to look into your statement about them not wanting a job . We don't want them here if they only come for a free ride , find out how nice Canada is and just want to stay for free EH!. We'll send them back or slap a quota on them like we did to the Viet Namese in the seventies .

That and the housing bobble that the US helped us all go into recession still has lasting problems in the US . In Canada we're doing better than the US and didn't make the same mistakes .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Allentown Conditions

(updated 41 min ago)

Weather
Sunny 56°F
Hi: 82°F
Lo: 58°F
Feels like: 62°F
Visibility: 10 mi

See Tomorrow's Forecast »