Teens and guns: What's being done?

There are 43 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Teens and guns: What's being done?. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Allentown residents say they're living on edge, three teens are shot in a span of less than 48 hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Natasha Fatah

Bethlehem, PA

#47 Sep 1, 2012
Most of the car thefts are done outside the city limits of Alllentown . The smaller boroughs and towns are ripe pickings for Hondas and transported to a chop garage in allentown.
Ceegee

United States

#48 Sep 1, 2012
Natasha, they dont want a job
Natasha Fatah

Bethlehem, PA

#49 Sep 1, 2012
Ceegee wrote:
Natasha, they dont want a job
Most of our immigrants that come here come for work and we have more than enough. It wouldn't be right to send them here and not work . I'll have to look into your statement about them not wanting a job . We don't want them here if they only come for a free ride , find out how nice Canada is and just want to stay for free EH!. We'll send them back or slap a quota on them like we did to the Viet Namese in the seventies .

That and the housing bobble that the US helped us all go into recession still has lasting problems in the US . In Canada we're doing better than the US and didn't make the same mistakes .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WFMZ Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jim Thorpe students see firsthand the risks of ... May 14 muddy taint 1
News Martina McBride returning to Reading with 'Ever... May 12 spunky 1
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) May 5 silly rabbit 51
News At ESU, a Muslim professor lectures on the Holo... Apr 30 Polaris 1
News LIHEAP Increases Eligibility Requirements for A... (Nov '08) Apr 26 maria 15
News Lee Laubach Jr. sworn in as interim Allentown f... Apr '15 silly rabbit 2
News Allentown mayor considering run for US Senate Apr '15 jones 3
More from around the web