Police: Wolf-Dogs Escape, Roaming Area Again

Nov 23, 2009 Read more: WFMZ 95
Police in Hunterdon County, New Jersey are searching for three of five wolf-hybrid dogs that escaped again from their fenced-in area in Holland Township early this morning. Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#89 Dec 18, 2009
RSD Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>TY Suezanne. I thought I saw that # but wasn't sure if it pertained to this story. So this property must be rather large? Out in the part of town that has a lot of land,etc?
I like the way the media runs a story and kind of sensationalized it-then they don't follow-up if something else is more newsworthy. I'd like to hear what was going on: If someone was letting the dogs out,etc.
I think the media is focused on Tiger Woods now, RSD. Once he is out of the picture they will probably dig this story out of the filing cabinet!:P

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#90 Dec 19, 2009
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
The property is 9 acres, Holland Township, NJ. I wish there would be an update about the missing wolf Wildfire. The news will prrobably mention something about it when the next meeting gets closer, see my previous post for more info.
I did. I'm checking the website. You have a lot of info. Thanks. I read all your posts.

Location hidden

#91 Dec 19, 2009
Carbide wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the media is focused on Tiger Woods now, RSD. Once he is out of the picture they will probably dig this story out of the filing cabinet!:P
You're right Carbide my buddy. That guy was stupid. He has a gorgeous wife, beautiful children, awesome career and he fools around with all these women. Why didn't he do that when he wasn't married??? I know you wouldn't do that Carbide.

If I don't get to see you before the holidays-

I wish you and yours the best holiday season and may the New Year bring you nothing but good things Carbide:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#92 Dec 19, 2009
RSD Survivor wrote:
<quoted text> You're right Carbide my buddy. That guy was stupid. He has a gorgeous wife, beautiful children, awesome career and he fools around with all these women. Why didn't he do that when he wasn't married??? I know you wouldn't do that Carbide.
If I don't get to see you before the holidays-
I wish you and yours the best holiday season and may the New Year bring you nothing but good things Carbide:)
You know we are going to get flamed for this right?

I wish you the best for the holidays as well. I think most of my day is going to be spent repairing gutter heaters on the house. One of them is not working!

Take care!

Location hidden

#93 Dec 19, 2009
You know we are going to get flamed for this right?

I know, but I don't care. This thread has about had it. I don't do it unless There's nothing really going on.;)

“Spring is here”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#94 Dec 20, 2009
Where is Wildfire??

“Spring is here”

Location hidden

#95 Dec 23, 2009
Wildfire supposedly not found yet. Mus have a new home.
Bill

Essington, PA

#96 Dec 23, 2009
MJH wrote:
They are now worse than the pit bulls that run around my area - the oweners should be held accountable - the animals are not at fault. Owners that have potientially dangerous animals should be responsible adults and make sure they are in a secure area. These wolf dogs need a better home before someone takes it out on them the poor judgement of their owner.
No these wolfdogs are not worse than the pitts roaming your area. These dogs have proven, although they are runners, they are not dangerous. Like their relative, the huskies, they are known runners. Just pray they are not hit by a car or shot by a hunter.

“Spring is here”

Location hidden

#97 Dec 27, 2009
Where is Wildfire?????

“Spring is here”

Location hidden

#98 Dec 29, 2009
I hope this pack does NOT get split up, Mr. Zager took all precautions for his dogs and has electirified fence surrounding the 9 acre property. There are enough homeless dogs right now !!!!!!!!!! They have plenty of room to roam in on 9 acres. These are trained wolfdogs he had them since they were pups. Anyway he should get grandfathered in. KEEP ALL 14 !

My best wishes go out to them tonight.
Daniel

United States

#99 Dec 20, 2011
If they were wolf dogs from Edye Marin, you wouldn't see them making chaos. She's a professional wolf hybrid breeder who I highly recommend. Her website is at http://www.edyeswolfhybrids.com/articles-from...

“Spring is here”

Location hidden

#100 Dec 29, 2011
Daniel wrote:
If they were wolf dogs from Edye Marin, you wouldn't see them making chaos. She's a professional wolf hybrid breeder who I highly recommend. Her website is at http://www.edyeswolfhybrids.com/articles-from...
Thanks for the informative link.
Que

Reading, PA

#101 Jan 5, 2012
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweetie! ;o)

http://fullmoonfarm.org/cms/
a_visitor

Reading, PA

#102 May 5, 2013
I wonder if they ever did find Wildfire?
a_visitor

Reading, PA

#103 Aug 9, 2014
I hope Wildfire has found a good home.
Wildfire was the only wolfdog of the bunch that never returned home.

There wasn't a follow-up story that I know of about Wildfire, so I'm hoping no news is good news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WFMZ Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lee Laubach Jr. sworn in as interim Allentown f... Apr 15 silly rabbit 2
News Allentown mayor considering run for US Senate Apr 15 jones 3
News Misco Products Installs Solar Panels (Apr '10) Apr 10 Solarman 4
News Titanic family had ties to the Lehigh Valley Apr 6 Ahab 1
News New Jersey US Sen. Robert Menendez indicted on ... Apr 2 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Teacher's Pensions Grossly Underfunded (Aug '10) Apr 2 Manny 200
News 25,000 diapers Mar 28 Birth control adv... 2
More from around the web