Whitehall Twp. groom laid to rest

Whitehall Twp. groom laid to rest

There are 4 comments on the WFMZ story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Whitehall Twp. groom laid to rest. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Family and friends paid their final respects Thursday to a man who was fatally stabbed in Lehigh County just hours before his wedding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2012
You think you know someone;but,do we really ever know anyone?
obama eats dogs

Moosic, PA

#2 Aug 18, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
You think you know someone;but,do we really ever know anyone?
I know that the killer was typical crazy latina with typical latina knife.

And she'll vote from prison, twice, for obama, too...cause it's racist to stop convicts from voting.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
obama eats dogs wrote:
<quoted text>I know that the killer was typical crazy latina with typical latina knife.
And she'll vote from prison, twice, for obama, too...cause it's racist to stop convicts from voting.
What is so disturbing is that simple arguments can escalate into murder.Of course,I find it most disturbing when committed by women.
Holotta Dingleberries

Milford, PA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
STEPHMAR wrote:
<quoted text>What is so disturbing is that simple arguments can escalate into murder.Of course,I find it most disturbing when committed by women.
Look at it this way, at least she'll see most of her family now. They'll have plenty of time together with twenty to life, its ample time to catch up on family gossip. A bonus to all of this is within a year or so another family member will be stopping by for a twenty to life stint so there will always be someone new to talk to.
Do I get my wedding gift back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WFMZ Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) Aug 14 weaponX 150
News Obama Receives Rock Star Reception In Ireland (May '11) May '17 Norwegian Supremacy 52
News Daycare kids encouraged to curse on camera (Oct '16) Mar '17 silly rabbit 5
News Boa Constrictor Found On Front Porch Of Home In... (Jul '09) Feb '17 Dee 33
News Quakertown board gives final approval to new su... (May '14) Feb '17 slappy 26
News Mad Dad Charged With Assault On TV News Photogr... (Sep '09) Jan '17 syxbysyx 35
News Google Wants To Control Your Home (May '11) Dec '16 reviewrays 2
More from around the web