Top leader of the Bounty Hunter Blood...

Top leader of the Bounty Hunter Bloods gets 19 years behind bars

There are 44 comments on the WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Top leader of the Bounty Hunter Bloods gets 19 years behind bars. In it, WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads reports that:

A man labeled as a gang leader, who revealed disturbing details about life in his organization, was sentenced Wednesday to 19 years in prison for his role with the Bounty Hunter Bloods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads.

Blood Crip OG Dawg

Virginia Beach, VA

#24 Mar 14, 2009
Yo dawg. I get humped every day in the pen. Thats why we gangstas do what we do dawg. We's likes to party when we go to da pokey. Yo and the reason we all crazy bout dem colors is because our education is so po' all we know is the color of dem crayons. tee hee hee he. we stuck in the 90's dawg, my favorite movie is boys n ' the hood dawg.
59 BHB

Houston, TX

#25 Jan 12, 2010
Westside CBP wrote:
Soowoop, and BHB is under tha 4 not the five and brown and red are the colors
IF U AINT A BOUNTY HUNTER KEES THA SET OUT YA MOUTH AN STOP MISS REPRESENTING THA SET WE DONT BANG THAT **** MEXICANS WEAR THAT BROWN **** IN KALI WE ROCK IT BUT IT RED OVA BLACK BLOOD
59 BHB

Houston, TX

#26 Jan 12, 2010
IF YOU AINT A BOUNTY HUNTER KEEP THA SET OUT YA MOUTH AN STOP MISS REPRESENTING MY SET WE DONT BANG THAT **** AN MEXICANS WERE THAT **** IN KALI WE ROCK RED OVA BLACK BLOOD SO GET UP ON YO **** 2:12:15:15:4
2:12 TO ALL THA REAL B-DAWGS
Com

Norfolk, VA

#27 Jan 17, 2010
Thy n**** got my uncle life in the bean
lil hawk

United States

#28 Feb 13, 2010
thats my big homie so watch you mouth god 4 gives butt BOUNTY hUNTERS DoNT!!!!
concerned mother wrote:
Okay. I am sorry, but how stupid and petty can you get. Get a damn job, work hard, and make your own money, and stop being parasites on a community of people who actually WORK for a living. Secondly, and most importantly, I can't believe that anyone would want to corrupt small children and bring them into this life they are leading. How sick do you have to be to brainwash and suck a innocent child into this disgusting way of life.I am sorry... but if I found out that ANYONE was provoking my child like that, I don't care what "gang" you are in, you would pay dearly for it. Thirdly, the women should have more respect for themselves... Getting "sexed" in. Nice way to spread disease amongst your community. Nice example to set for other women out there in your community who don't know what direction they should go in life.
I don't want to hear the excuses about being in a gang to feel safe, when all you are doing is setting yourself up to be a victim. Work hard, pray, and keep your nose clean. Because a life without God, whomever you may believe that is, or some sense of personal responsibility and dignity is meaningless. Pathetic.
lil hawk

United States

#29 Feb 13, 2010
EAST OcEAN ViEW ,and as far as the news clips that not violent compared too what i seen
clh

Virginia Beach, VA

#31 May 26, 2010
What a bunch of idiots! You all think your cool, hard, whatever but all you are is plain stupid and apparently your proud of it. Get a real job and stop being a bunch of leaches on the **** of society .
wow

Hopewell, VA

#32 May 26, 2010
NICKERSON GARDEN BLOOD wrote:
people got 2 relize its totally different on the west then the east yall got gang banggin messed up
Yeah ! Gangbanging ain't gangbanging , when there ain't nobody trying to kill you everyday , all day . On the east , they banging cuz it's a few killas out hea that don't play fair . out west ? Everybody is a killa and aint nobody joining because they're scared ; not scared to live , not scared to be shot , not scared to be dead . Death aint even a reality when you join a gang in the east , it's more like oops , I didn't want this ****. Niccas don't even know how to accept a life sentence out hea in the east . And I'm no blood or crip but if they greenlighted , then I'm looking for em too .!!!!!!
unknown

Norfolk, VA

#33 Jun 22, 2010
THAT WHOLE BOUNTY HUNTER BLOOD **** IS WACK **** HELL AND IF U TO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT SUMTHING WRONG WITH U I MEAN TEENAGERS LIFE ARE RUINED DUE TO THIS SUPPOSE TO BE GANG LEARN HOW TO STAND ALONE ALL BOUNTY HUNTER BLOODS ARE WEAK MINDED TO ME BE YOUR MAN OR WOMAN F$%K BHB TAKING LIVES AND RUINING LIVES AND O YEAH SNITCHING IS WHEN U DO SUMTHING AND NOT ADULT ENOUGH TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY SO YOU SHIFT DA BLAME
Blood Real

Pasadena, TX

#34 Jul 10, 2010
U gotta be a Hunta 2 know what its about.U people with ya criticism is sad.I'm 38yrs old and been reppin the set since bout '87.I'm in love with this ****!I'm from Texas but my big homie from out west.108th..After 17yrs in the pen I'm now free.I make no excuses 4 my blood life.The love I received from the homies in the pen,including the O.G.s out west is breath takin.So shout out the big homies.Alligator,Kartoon,CK Rob and all the other homies I didn't mention.We may have strayed from the positive beginnings of this blood life,but we here 2 stay.If u could experience the love that comes with this life u would be more understanding of why we live it.So a shout out 2 the BOUNTY HUNTER GANG!!I love u homie!
Duece Line

York, SC

#38 Mar 19, 2012
We in north barolina blood and I'm bik back bn bool blood its hunter or nothing blood I love my brothers watts up duece line 112th bhb 282 marlo was one of the big homies I'm OG nw blood in barolina what's poppin gator , bizzy bop, kato, izzy B, red, we know big homie he real right he took kare of the homies so he got our love and support love you big homie **** /k them we gone eat food blood we hungry
Duece Line

York, SC

#39 Mar 19, 2012
lil hawk wrote:
EAST OcEAN ViEW ,and as far as the news clips that not violent compared too what i seen
Bizzy bop in barolina now blood marlo big homie to us to blood we love big homie I just turnt 25 OG bloody dreams
Blitzz

Macon, GA

#41 Dec 19, 2012
I hate bounty hunters blood...realshit...brick city brim all day
bloodz

Houston, TX

#42 Apr 3, 2013
59 BHB wrote:
<quoted text>
IF U AINT A BOUNTY HUNTER KEES THA SET OUT YA MOUTH AN STOP MISS REPRESENTING THA SET WE DONT BANG THAT **** MEXICANS WEAR THAT BROWN **** IN KALI WE ROCK IT BUT IT RED OVA BLACK BLOOD
....u in Houston?
realns

Champaign, IL

#45 Jun 5, 2013
free stash n PA... marlo!!! snitches get stitches
nickerson garden project

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Jun 9, 2013
Shout out to all the homies,HUNNAZ we every where anybodykilla big B's only
redrum dueceline

Akron, OH

#48 Nov 20, 2013
Watts up homie
Bambino HunterGang5

Spring, TX

#49 Dec 4, 2013
Soowoo to the 5. First off blood in blood out, down here in Houston there are a lot of false flaggers, you got katz banging and don't even know they K. Dudes banging and they big homie younger then them. I been banging since 13 and im 29 damu. Hell even the Ru's out here aint all the way on. I bee'd a ru and was like whats bracken funk the homie looked at me like he aint know what the I was sayn. Smh all I'm saying is all the faking and funking gon get your head blown off bleed and that's soowoo bidness on the 5! Ppl watxh gangland and get amused. I wanted to be down bekuz I grew up in it. My ol man banged NHP and my uncles were all Hunter's so all I seen was dead ya smell me.
Bambino HunterGang5

Spring, TX

#50 Dec 4, 2013
And to those that don't know they K. The Vice Lords started that 5 popping 6 dropping learn your gang k not just your set's.
112HunterGang282

United States

#51 Dec 6, 2013
In georgia need to 212 wit da big home Bounty hunter only false flagging faking feed da wrong dawg food n I ain't tryin to get ate fwm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WAVY Norfolk Hampton Roads Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with multiple thefts across Gloucester Jul 29 meh 1
News Va to increase food stamp benefits (Mar '09) Jul 10 Donna 34
News Trial continues challenging Va. House of Delega... Jul 9 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Treasurer pays for newspaper ad against light-r... Jun '15 Elby3 1
News Cat hitches ride to Alaska in mattress, reunite... Jun '15 butters_ 5
News Waco on guard after biker gang shootout leaves ... Jun '15 Norbert of Norview 17
News Norfolk will rebuild Selden Arcade Jun '15 Norbert of Norview 2
More from around the web