PDF: Read the criminal complaint in t...

PDF: Read the criminal complaint in the Maplewood police officer sh...

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 3, 2010, titled PDF: Read the criminal complaint in the Maplewood police officer sh.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Pioneer Press is happy to host community conversations about news and life in the Twin Cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 3, 2010
NO PLEA barginning FOR HIM!
Patriot

AOL

#2 May 3, 2010
NICE wrote:
NO PLEA barginning FOR HIM!
I second that!

“Sharon4Anderson”

Since: Feb 08

St. Paul, Minnesota

#3 May 4, 2010
Thanks for pdf forensic pdf Complaint, the City,County,State Attorneys must also provide a pic in the complaint for public scrunity.
Our the Police now subject to "Bad Behavior" of Judges and Licensed Lawyers

We are in High Tech Age, When the Gangs, or persons with No Regard for our System of Justice We have to have Tough Love, The Courts are a WHOOSH
OF WASTED WHATEVER:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&am...

Cop- Corruption-Minnesota - 13 visits - Apr 29
Nov 5, 2009 ... Video Bar. Loading... Cop- Corruption-Minnesota ... Get the Sharon4Anderson (Sharon4Anderson) on Twitter widget and many other great free ...
cop-corruption-minnesota.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar
Wow

Eagle River, WI

#4 May 4, 2010
If I made decisions in my job like some of the people made regarding these two animals I would be fired. This bleeding heart state needs to wake up and start protecting the good people! When a dog bites we put it down because it is a danger to others, very rarely do we rehabilitate it and send it back out to play with kids again. These two were NOTHING short of animals and should have been treated as such the first time they shot and robbed. Because of the decisions made by a few, there is a wife without a husband, kids without a father, and a city without a great cop. Judges, attorney's, DOC, Leg and Sen's,wake up! You are there to protect us, not rehabilitate them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TwinCities.com Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oakdale / Cop's firing bares ill will for longt... (Mar '09) Mar 25 EMMETSBURG PERSON 256
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mar 23 Dakoter 2,656
News Is Minnesota's welfare system a magnet -- or ju... (May '09) Mar 23 Obama could have WON 273
News Dane County judge restates injunction on public... (Mar '11) Mar 16 Angela Heimann 5x... 5
News Michigan woman may sue over toilet paper dispenser (Dec '10) Mar 2 Lawsuit Phart 20
News FAA: Man in plane tossed toilet paper on NJ school (Oct '10) Mar 2 Fly High Phart 27
News Wayward shot costs Esko hunter vision in one eye (Nov '10) Mar 1 Over under 5
More from around the web