Is Sarah Palin preparing for 2012?

Is Sarah Palin preparing for 2012?

There are 216 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 28, 2008, titled Is Sarah Palin preparing for 2012?. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Sarah Palin may soon be free. Soon, she may not have the millstone of John McCain around her neck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

bruce215

Detroit Lakes, MN

#61 Oct 28, 2008
Palin/Bachmann in 2012 -- The ticket to nowhere!

Since: Aug 07

New Lenox, IL

#62 Oct 28, 2008
Concerned in Twin Cities wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin is more qualified then any of them. Maybe you're just threatened by a woman.
OMG. You have GOT to be KIDDING!

Since: May 08

Minneapolis, MN

#63 Oct 28, 2008
Mister wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What is the difference between Dan Quayle and Sarah Palin?
A: Lipstick
Q: What is the difference between Dick Cheney and Sarah Palin?
A: When Sarah shoots you in the face, she was aiming for it.
Go ahead and keep running your mouth off about lipstick. You're going to make women angry enough to make sure she gets into office because of the sexism you spew. Women are the majority and will vote Palin just to get your goat. Me? I'd vote for her just because she's highly qualified. Heck, she should be running for president now except voters are only beginning to know who she is now. She has been completely forthcoming and doesn't have anything to hide like Obama does.
Ridiculed

Findlay, OH

#65 Oct 28, 2008
'Winky' is a nut job! If the American people supported her into the US Presidency, we would be ridiculed throughout the world. This is especially since this would be done in a democracy, not through a political coup. I hope America stands for more than guns, God and babies!

Minneapolis, MN

#66 Oct 28, 2008
thetruth wrote:
The truth is, if Palin had been a male we wouldn't even be having this conversation. A male with Palin's qualifications would not of made it on the ticket. May I suggest everyone take a look at Jon Stewarts video, "Sarah Palin Gender Card" and listen to Karl Rove's (& others) hypocrisy
How do you figure that when Obama has way less in the way of qualifications then Sara Palin. Obama doesn't qualify to be a senator let alone president. Obama has been present in the senate slightly over 100 days. That hardly adds up to any presidential qualifications. He has done NOTHING.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#67 Oct 28, 2008
After Palin's dismal performance, with much fanfare I might add, I don't think her own FAMILY would vote for her now.

And if she believes that she will beat Hillary Clinton to the Whitehouse, NO amount of study can help her. She will be in for a RUDE AWAKENING!!

I believe she has worn-out her welcome on the mainland. Even with the masters-of-slime,(GOP) promoting her, it would be like trying to climb Mt. Everest!

Minneapolis, MN

#68 Oct 28, 2008
Cedar Road resident wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. You have GOT to be KIDDING!
No I am not. What are Obama's qualifications other then wanting to spread the wealth around?
Delusional

Circle Pines, MN

#69 Oct 28, 2008
That makes no sense. By the way if people are voting soley based on gender or race then there is a serious problem wit their thinking process.
<quoted text>
Go ahead and keep running your mouth off about lipstick. You're going to make women angry enough to make sure she gets into office because of the sexism you spew. Women are the majority and will vote Palin just to get your goat. Me? I'd vote for her just because she's highly qualified. Heck, she should be running for president now except voters are only beginning to know who she is now. She has been completely forthcoming and doesn't have anything to hide like Obama does.
Chad

Capron, IL

#70 Oct 28, 2008
Oh My God!! I HOPE so. She offers me so much HOPE and CHANGE. I HOPE she runs in 2012 because by then we'll be looking for HOPE and CHANGE to CHANGE the HOPE to HOPEFULLNESS. Oh man, I have so much HOPE that she runs, it would make my life so much better because she's a politician and I need politicians to give me HOPE, because there is no way I can find HOPE without the help of some slick politician. Yeah, she'll run in 2012 I HOPE.

Sarah Palin is the HOPE I believe in. She can CHANGE this country around with that HOPE of CHANGE.

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE, HOPE, HOPE HOPE.
Palin Quayle 2012

Saint Paul, MN

#72 Oct 28, 2008
Chad wrote:
Oh My God!! I HOPE so. She offers me so much HOPE and CHANGE. I HOPE she runs in 2012 because by then we'll be looking for HOPE and CHANGE to CHANGE the HOPE to HOPEFULLNESS. Oh man, I have so much HOPE that she runs, it would make my life so much better because she's a politician and I need politicians to give me HOPE, because there is no way I can find HOPE without the help of some slick politician. Yeah, she'll run in 2012 I HOPE.
Sarah Palin is the HOPE I believe in. She can CHANGE this country around with that HOPE of CHANGE.
CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE, HOPE, HOPE HOPE.
If she offered so much hope and change then why is she palling around with convicted felons?
Why is she going to vote for a convicted felon?
Why does she dress and shop like diva?
Why dos she and her husband pal around with people who want to overthrow the government?

Is she now your goddess?
wheelchair charley

Longview, WA

#73 Oct 28, 2008
who was it that said "republicans spend $150,000 to put clothes on a woman, democrats spend $150,000 to have the woman take her clothes off."?
Ashwin

New York, NY

#74 Oct 28, 2008
I cant wait to see the mavericks get elected and start acting all mavericky against each other. If you people think youve seen the worst yet under a moron, you aint seen nothing yet.. Get some popcorn and enjoy the show....The latest television show - "The Maverick and The MILF" (Hottest reality show in televison history) is already recieving rave reviews. Season 1 ends with you owning nothing but your TV set. Coming to your TV screens - Nov 4th.

New Lenox, IL

#75 Oct 28, 2008
<quoted text>
...Heck, she should be running for president now except voters are only beginning to know who she is now...
Actually, that is exactly WHY McCain is falling like a rock in the polls. The more people know about her, the less they like her, and the less they trust McCain's judgment for choosing her as his running mate.
She's the reason he's gonna lose.

New Lenox, IL

#77 Oct 28, 2008
<quoted text>
No I am not. What are Obama's qualifications other then wanting to spread the wealth around?
Maybe you should move to Alaska, so when they secede from the nation, Sarah Palin can be YOUR president.

“Today, Forever!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Philadelphia, PA

#79 Oct 28, 2008
wheelchair charley wrote:
who was it that said "republicans spend $150,000 to put clothes on a woman, democrats spend $150,000 to have the woman take her clothes off."?
Could be because a lot of them are gay?

Top Five Republican Gay Sex Scandals
August 31st, 2007 by John Marcotte
Pink elephants on parade
http://www.badmouth.net/top-five-republican-g...

It’s gone past ridiculous and straight to the absurd. At this point, it appears your average public restroom has more gay Republicans in it than clean hand towels. The “holier-than-thou” party has spent an awful lot of time on their knees this past year, but they haven’t been doing a lot of praying.
Mad Dog Gus

Minneapolis, MN

#80 Oct 28, 2008
<quoted text>
Palin, like Bachmann, has a lot higher percentage of males that support her compared to females. So what female majority are you referring to?
Just because you don't have gonads, doesn't exempt you from the male group. It only categorizes you as one of the many lower intelligent males that support these candidates! Good luck trying to convince anyone to change their mind!
When you're stupid, it's forever!
Amused

Saint Paul, MN

#81 Oct 28, 2008
<quoted text>
Hellooo, try watching a debate or picking up a newspaper & actually READING it!
Amused

Saint Paul, MN

#82 Oct 28, 2008
Cedar Road resident wrote:
<quoted text>
FINALLY an intelligent argument!
I'm votin' fer her cuz she's purrrrrrrty!
Better pull your pants up, Jimbo. The short bus is waiting out front for you.
You are a hoot! Love all your replies! Agree with you 100%!
Ebudar

Dubuque, IA

#83 Oct 28, 2008
A ticket with Palin at the top in 2012 would be the best thing the Republicans could do for the Democratic party. She has no appeal to moderate voters, and has yet to demonstrate even the most basic understanding of government and policy. Questions like "what is your foreign policy experience" and "what do you read" should be softballs. McCain nominating her elevator her to a level that she clearly doesn't deserve, and the GOP would be wise to cut her loose if this election goes as indicated.
Rad Rethuglican

Saint Paul, MN

#84 Oct 28, 2008
Dick In Dixie wrote:
God help us all of Sarah Palin is getting ready for 2012! I'm hoping this is just her 15 minutes moment right now. After Nov. 4th, hopefully she goes back to Alaska and we never hear from her again.
Hey, forget about 2012; Sarah's actually preparing for the Rapture, now scheduled for Nov. 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TwinCities.com Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 men arrested in burglary at Obama Elementary ... (Aug '10) Jul 19 Well Well 38
News Small school wins big in penmanship competitions (May '08) Jul 13 Donna palenschat 41
News Police: Eau Claire woman arrested for seventh d... (Aug '10) Jul 8 Zipp 31
News Michigan woman may sue over toilet paper dispenser (Dec '10) Jul 4 Johnny deDegas 21
News A fair question in Washington Co. (Sep '08) Jun 28 Bartholemew 11
News Body found on Anoka golf course, foul play susp... (Mar '09) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 30
News Minnesota Senate approves use of medical marijuana (Apr '09) Jun '17 SLICK PUTZ PENCE 127
More from around the web