Coleman discusses Senate recount, rec...

Coleman discusses Senate recount, recent illness

There are 15 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 10, 2009, titled Coleman discusses Senate recount, recent illness. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

In an interview to be aired Sunday on a new Twin Cities online news site, former Republican U.S. Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Sorry

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 10, 2009
Seriously sorry to hear about your non-fatal illness Norm. It's too bad you missed the opportunity to shout at the President last night!
Demented

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 10, 2009
It's to bad he did not have the Bells Palsy when he was lieing at news conferences for Pres. Bush. Maybe he would not have smirked so much trying to defend as***oles like Vice Pres. Cheney.
Demented makes me laugh

Argyle, FL

#4 Sep 10, 2009
Demented you might want to reconsider posting on this site because anything you say is completely overshadowed by the fact that you have no command of the English language to the point that it is funny. You write like someone who is almost illiterate.
Sorry

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 10, 2009
"Demented" - if you want to discuss the proper use of the english language, you might want to start with the use of the comma. But seriously - don't we both have better things to think about?
Crabby Appleton

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 11, 2009
Who Cares?
Billy Boy

Eugene, OR

#7 Sep 11, 2009
Why the long face?
bah humbug

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Sep 11, 2009
Why don't you just leave the guy alone? You've got Franken. Start picking ol' Al apart. He's very pickable.
royrogers

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 11, 2009
"A scandal involving a family-values legislator caught boasting about his sexual escapades with his lobbyist mistresses created an embarrassing distraction for lawmakers Thursday, further diverting attention from California's major policy issues in the crucial final days of their session.

Republican Mike Duvall resigned Wednesday after a videotape surfaced in which he described to a colleague in lurid detail his sexual conquests, including a spanking fetish, the skimpy underwear of one mistress and his carrying on two affairs simultaneously. He sought to deny the affairs on Thursday."
I have not saw any mention of the latest GOP sex scandal in the pioneerpress. Did I miss it?
Isnt It Ironic

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Sep 11, 2009
"Experiencing partial paralysis on his left side."

I always thought he was half right
Dont You Think

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Sep 11, 2009
Sorry to hear about your affliction Normy, but it does at least for a little while, stop you from talking out of both sides of your mouth.
Javier

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Sep 11, 2009
Get better Norm. I know its non-life threatening, but I've know two people with it, and it sucks for awhile.
Tom Burnett

Chanhassen, MN

#14 Sep 11, 2009
On this aniversary of 9/11 perhaps we can all recognize that we are "on the same team"...members of the greatest nation on earth.

Be good to each other.
Why

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Sep 11, 2009
Billy Boy wrote:
Why the long face?
You get me vote for best post with "Who Cares?" Closely behind.
BILL DAHN

AOL

#16 Sep 11, 2009
Norm is a man that worked hard in Washington, even that the Cheating Demo-crap Party fixed the election using ACORN to get illegal's and dead people voting to get OBAMA is just as crooked as the Demo-Craps that run St.Paul's City Government.
We The People Don't like "crooks" in politics.
Bill Dahn for St.Paul Mayor
www.billdahn.com
Norm this is the 8 anniversary of 9-11 200, the day I lost my home due to the "1.51 PPM Formaldehyde" Insulation that Ramsey Action Program.
They did 200,000 homes in Minnesota, and the Demo-Crap party covered up for crime against the people.
Speaking for the People.
Bill Dahn say pay backs are "hell"!
Dead and Buried

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Sep 11, 2009
Demented makes me laugh wrote:
Demented you might want to reconsider posting on this site because anything you say is completely overshadowed by the fact that you have no command of the English language to the point that it is funny. You write like someone who is almost illiterate.
I notice that when the facts of a post are more than what conservatives can face up to, you like to attack the english language to sidestep inconvenient truths. Watch out or I will ask Mrs R for some helpful hints to confuse and befuddle my critics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TwinCities.com Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Allen: Loss of Jeff Dubay devastating (Oct '08) Nov 14 Konko blu 65
News Defendant refuses to testify under terms of ple... (Oct '10) Oct 31 Nottellinyahaters 14
News Former Duluth sauna owner found competent to fa... (Nov '09) Oct 28 That one girl 19
News Small school wins big in penmanship competitions (May '08) Oct 27 Checking in 42
News Is Minnesota's welfare system a magnet -- or ju... (May '09) Oct 27 rider 279
News Storm blows Rosemount Dairy Queen robbery loot ... (Sep '10) Oct 26 Cazer Int 9
News 'Big Pharma' and Alzheimer's (Sep '09) Oct 26 real berds 4
More from around the web