Lions set to face DeSales in opener |...

Lions set to face DeSales in opener | ThisWeek Sports

There are 2 comments on the ThisWeek Community Newspapers story from Aug 24, 2011, titled Lions set to face DeSales in opener | ThisWeek Sports. In it, ThisWeek Community Newspapers reports that:

It's finally here. Opening night of the high school football season kicks off. Below is a Week 1 preview of Gahanna's opener: The Gahanna Lincoln and DeSales high school football teams ended last season going in opposite directions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThisWeek Community Newspapers.

Since: Jul 10

Lewis Center, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2011
My money is on the Italian Stallions.

Since: Jul 10

Lewis Center, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2011
Wilhelm Klink wrote:
My money is on the Italian Stallions.
I lost my money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ThisWeek Community Newspapers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Residents ask village council for a noise ordin... (Jul '11) Nov '16 LeafyDell 15
News Westerville North graduates reconnect to publis... (Mar '11) Sep '16 The Alias You Cre... 2
News Spotlight back on Patricia Adkins case (Jan '11) Apr '16 heidi 171
News Canal Winchester man charged with cultivating pot (Aug '11) Feb '16 eye to the sky 5
News City police chief Wise announces retirement (Mar '11) Dec '15 Truthsayer 28
AVCHD to Android Phone converter - Convert MTS/... (Jul '10) Oct '15 grabbetterlife 8
News Gahanna's assets aren't tied to Creekside forec... (Mar '11) Oct '15 A tax payer 20
More from around the web