BREAKING NEWS: Murder suspect found d...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Justice4Sean

West Harrison, NY

#43 Apr 13, 2010
Diabla wrote:
Fu#k Tisha Bushnell! She's finally getting her Karma! She shot and killed my dogs years ago and laughed about it. She's just as evil as the other killers! Don't let her fool you!!!!
Diabla....I am sorry for your loss. Sean had a dog he loved very much, Attila misses him every day. Tesha, watch your back, you have seen way too much, Jonny D, Dougie and you all all mixed up in this, watch your back. Your family may someday find you missing.
Sean, we miss you everyday. Terry Cohen was a murdering coward, he is right where he belongs, HELL. Dead 7 days and not one person missed him, surprise, surprise. Sean we will always have your back. Much Love
THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT

Novato, CA

#44 Apr 13, 2010
TERRY THE COWARD wrote:
Terry Cohen is DEAD. Just knowing his own self perpetuated hell was so evil, pitiful and worthless that he once again and finally succeeded at taking his own life. This is a testament to him being GUILTY. Terry the coward served his own justice and now left the heat be on JONATHAN ARNOLD because JONATHAN ARNOLD KILLED Sean too. That is KNOWN; his hand tested positive for G S R (Gun Shot Residue) and no one's story matched up. Remember the 8 phone calls back and forth between Jonathan and Terry before Terry finally called Sean and set him up for the murder. Jonathan, remember there is no statute of limitations for MURDER and the COPS are looking to get you too. Terry Cohen manipulated you, Jonathan, & Tisha Bushnell to commit the crime with him because his coward **** would never do it alone. Tisha--you are a victom too!!!! Sean was shot 11 times with 2 different weapons at Terry's entrance while holding a six pack of beer he brought as a nice gesture, I hope it was worth it. Sean was EXECUTED and poor Tisha Bushnell watched--THAT MAKES YOU AN ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER!-- yes, you heard Sean pleading for his life as you witnessed your man,JONATHAN, & Terry finish Sean off with fatal shots and a blow to the head. Tisha you will forever be a slave & prisoner to Jonathan because you witnessed it and it freaked you out. And remember if you ever cross Jonathan you will be lying face down in the dirt with bullets in the back of your head just like Sean. Terry Cohen was a worthless coward and in the end his ACTIONS prove it. One down three to go. The detectives on this case that know the truth will NEVER stop pursuing justice... You are next Jonathan... In the end a known coward served his own justice and now the heat is on the others involved. The truth will come out and karma is the guiding light. It doesn't matter how long it takes, justice will be served. Terry turned his back on Jonathan and Tisha the day of the crime by being a coward and trying to take his own life . Remember Jonathan and Tisha only called the cops because they thought Terry was dead. If Terry had not been such a coward and had stayed sober they may have succeeded with the crime--now they are known murderers too. Watch out Mendocino, murderers are walking with your children.
"TERRY THE COWARD" Is right Jonathan Arnold and Tisha Bushnell were clearly involved and now that Terry is gone the cops will be looking to get them. Look at the facts Sean called Terry @ 3:35 pm Terry then call Jon and 8-9 phone calls were made between Jonathan Arnold, Tisha Bushnell and Terry. Once Terry's 2 pawns were in place Terry then called Sean @ 4:38 pm inviting Sean over. It was very simple for Terry to minipulate Jon & Tisha into committing the crime with him. Terry simply told Jon and Tisha that sean was coming over to rip off your weed. At that time Jon & Tisha were living and growing on Terry's land. Jonathan even testified that during one of the phone call he asked Terry "go check on my weed and make sure its safe". At this Time Terry has sean thinking he will come over have a beer and put the past behind them and Terry has Jon and Tisha thinking sean is coming over to steal from them. Terry and Jon both agreed that Jon was looking to buy some land from Terry so surly Jon was willing to protect his land from a supposed thief, and in mendo only one way to deal with thief is murder right? Jonathan and Tisha have bloody hands and the cops know it. please look at the court transcripts and it is very clear that Terry did not act alone on this one, read for yourself.
Justice

Chicago, IL

#45 Apr 13, 2010
Where is Terry going to be buried. I feel like dancing on a grave. I would probably be the only one there. After all, he was dead for days before anyone found him. Party for one!!
Sad

San Jose, CA

#46 Apr 13, 2010
Justice wrote:
Where is Terry going to be buried. I feel like dancing on a grave. I would probably be the only one there. After all, he was dead for days before anyone found him. Party for one!!
you're evil. Many people still loved the man that he once was. That man will be moured by many. I can't believe you would wish death apon anyone. Maybe you're as sick as he was at the end.
A dear friend of Terry

Daly City, CA

#47 Apr 13, 2010
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
you're evil. Many people still loved the man that he once was. That man will be moured by many. I can't believe you would wish death apon anyone. Maybe you're as sick as he was at the end.
Some of us who loved him will be honoring his memory this week.
dopers die

Jackson St Forest, CA

#48 Apr 13, 2010
A dear friend of Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a sorry POS and no one will miss him, including you. He was a great example of how corrupting it is to be a marijuana dope dealer only in it for the money. The only connection to the guy he killed was money, greed, and dope. Now they are both dead.**** hum.
Justice

Dallas, TX

#49 Apr 14, 2010
Dear Sad,
Terry was a murderer. If you were in court you could see how destroyed Sean's family members were. Mother, father, aunts, uncles, brothers, cousins and friends. Terry will always be remembered as a murdering POS. 11 shots. Sean, we have you in our hearts forever. You will never be forgotten. Terry, put him out with the trash.
wow
#50 Apr 14, 2010
everybody is somebody's mother, father, son, sister or brother, wife, husband, friend or lover...be respectful to those who greive for they have done no wrong.
glad

Sonoma, CA

#51 Apr 14, 2010
A dear friend of Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad he's dead and rotted for days. I can't wait until the next two go down... Miss you Pipe. I think about you everyday
Juror on the Trial

Hollywood, FL

#52 Apr 18, 2010
If any one had seen the evidence and the facts of the case in a court of law, you would realize that Terry was a murdered and I am just sorry that we couln't serve the justice for the Piper Family. I had the opportunity to spend some time with Sean's family and he was a good guy. Ok, so bad choices sometimes, but that doesn't make a bad person. He did not deserve the toture he was put through. I told the family that "God would take justice where we (the Jury) could not". My pryaers go out to Sean's family and friends. Time will never forget, but time will help heal the heart. RIP Sean!!!
facts please

Jackson St Forest, CA

#53 Apr 18, 2010
Juror on the Trial wrote:
If any one had seen the evidence and the facts of the case in a court of law, you would realize that Terry was a murdered and I am just sorry that we couln't serve the justice for the Piper Family. I had the opportunity to spend some time with Sean's family and he was a good guy. Ok, so bad choices sometimes, but that doesn't make a bad person. He did not deserve the toture he was put through. I told the family that "God would take justice where we (the Jury) could not". My pryaers go out to Sean's family and friends. Time will never forget, but time will help heal the heart. RIP Sean!!!

What was the vote by the jury? Was it a doper who refused to convict?
Justice

Napa, CA

#54 Apr 18, 2010
Juror on the Trial wrote:
Thanks you so much for your kind words. We miss Sean every second of every day. He was taken from us in a brutal way. We will never forgive Terry Cohen. Bless you.
next please

Sonoma, CA

#55 Apr 22, 2010
Katherine, why don't you do it next. Nobody like you either. Nobody!
They admitted guilt

Novato, CA

#56 Apr 25, 2010
ATTENTION CITIZENS OF HAYFORK... THERE IS A MURDERER; JONATHAN ARNOLD, and an ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER; TISHA BUSHNELL, LIVING AMONG YOU. THEY ADMITTED THEIR GUILT and NEGLIGENCE WHILE ON THE STAND UNDER OATH!!! MAKE NO HESITATION THE POLICE ARE WATCHING THEM AND SO ARE WE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. JUSTICE WILL COME TO YOU BOTH!AND TO JONATHAN AND TISHA THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY, WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT YOU BOTH DIE YOU WILL FACE JUDGMENT. REMEMBER THIS "HELL HATH NO FURY..."
Justice

Napa, CA

#57 Apr 25, 2010
They admitted guilt wrote:
ATTENTION CITIZENS OF HAYFORK... THERE IS A MURDERER; JONATHAN ARNOLD, and an ACCOMPLICE TO MURDER; TISHA BUSHNELL, LIVING AMONG YOU. THEY ADMITTED THEIR GUILT and NEGLIGENCE WHILE ON THE STAND UNDER OATH!!! MAKE NO HESITATION THE POLICE ARE WATCHING THEM AND SO ARE WE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED. JUSTICE WILL COME TO YOU BOTH!AND TO JONATHAN AND TISHA THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY, WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT YOU BOTH DIE YOU WILL FACE JUDGMENT. REMEMBER THIS "HELL HATH NO FURY..."
Tisha B., Watch your back. You are Jonathan Arnolds only witness. He is a thug and a murderer. Yes, you are a accomplice. Sean's family and friends will never give up, why don't you. BE VERY CAREFUL. You will end up with a bullet in your head. BE AFRAID!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Willits News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Willits PD say alleged victim of abduction at e... May 11 Kk Adams 3
News Body found near Low Gap Park (May '09) May 5 Joshua 110
News Eureka Police officers serve multiple warrants (Sep '10) May 4 Flia 35
News Michelle Dickson died from stabbing (Aug '08) Mar '17 The angel of death 34
News Daly's 'family' celebrates 20 years of gathering (Apr '08) Mar '17 Eric 15
News Botsford denied parole (Jan '09) Feb '17 Diane 5
News Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Feb '17 Londa Fields 88
More from around the web